What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Theres a pkt of chips in my cupboard ..I'd really, really like some.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    My D(addy) is so handsome

I love when he's happy and not bitching

How long did that last for? I try not to mention hubs being good, every time I do I tend to jinx it!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    I'm thinking about cancelling today's cleaning/caretaking of my sick parents today. I feel guilty, but I'm on day three of antibiotics, and it's -12 BEFORE the windchill out there this morning. So I've been awake since 2:30, feeling guilty, and knowing me I'll probably still go.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about cancelling today's cleaning/caretaking of my sick parents today. I feel guilty, but I'm on day three of antibiotics, and it's -12 BEFORE the windchill out there this morning. So I've been awake since 2:30, feeling guilty, and knowing me I'll probably still go.

Please don't feel guilty. Cleaning can wait a little bit and your parents will understand.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I am having one of those "I can't wake up" today.. have things to do and must not put off today..I don't usually go to bed 1 1/2 hours later and wake up this late in the morning..
  • ddoud71
    ddoud71 Posts: 2,741 Member
    Options
    Not much as of yet.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    doctor visit this morning, hoping the scale shows the results of my exercising and not the apple pie ive been destroying lately.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    dc6088 wrote: »

Please don't feel guilty. Cleaning can wait a little bit and your parents will understand.

I called and cancelled. Still felt a little guilty, as I know my mom likes my company too...my step dad could live without seeing me..lol. But they are both old and sick, maybe kinder not to share my germs with them.

Thanx for the nudge, I would have went.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I like sitting/reading upside down.

Also, zoos are the best place ever. I wish I could live in one.

have you seen "We bought a zoo" with Matt Damon?

Yes and I cried ugly.

Ugh. Me too. I have seen it 3 or 4 times and I still cry ugly. Every. Effing. Time.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    @LiftingLady5 @RunHardBeStrong

I actually had a few twangs of the heart strings myself but never a tear was shed. I liked the film a lot more than I thought I would.

I also like Matt Damon, I think he's a great versatile actor.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    My only thought when I heard 1 Billion Yahoo accounts were hacked. There are a billion Yahoo users? Why?!
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    My D(addy) is so handsome

I love when he's happy and not bitching

How long did that last for? I try not to mention hubs being good, every time I do I tend to jinx it!

He had a new toy and tasty supper last night so I guess as long as that

He's being annoying this morning. . I guess I'm on the rag at the moment but ya he can be annoying
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Too many thoughts going through my mind right now. Need to focus.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Break is over in 2 minutes...round three coming up..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    My only thought when I heard 1 Billion Yahoo accounts were hacked. There are a billion Yahoo users? Why?!

Lmao cuz I thought the same thing.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Yeah, and it happened 4 years ago and just now they mention it....whoops.

Of course, my money is on Google hacking it. Once they stole DMOZ and turned it into a profitable business they just needed to kill of the competition to rule the world.

*mumble, mumble* Illuminati *mumble*(
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why the people here don't use their fluorescent office lights. So many of them leave the lights off and use a little desk lamp.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I don't understand why the people here don't use their fluorescent office lights. So many of them leave the lights off and use a little desk lamp.

I do that. Flo's kill my eyes and change colors on monitors for my design work.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

I've asked about that too. I believe in most cases it because it hurts their eyes.