The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Weekend training will be 9.5 miles on the treadmill at marathon pace today, then 15 mile easy paced run outdoors in the rain tomorrow. :)
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    What are everyone's fitness plans for the weekend?

Today is a shovel my heart out day. Have 2 driveways to shovel but I won't be going anywhere cause the roads are pretty crappy.
  • laurateach73
    laurateach73 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 39 and getting back on track. I've gained back all the weight I lost a year ago, plus an extra 10 lbs. Please add me as a friend!!!!
  • 2girlzmm
    2girlzmm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wasn't planning on doing anything but ended up doing weights.
  • dtcjem
    dtcjem Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Today was a cardio day for me. 45 mins on the bike trainer. Tomorrow is a rest day and I am sincerely looking forward to it!.
  • Andydutz
    Andydutz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to fitness pal. I'm looking some inspiration to loose weight. Could you add me please.
  • kymek1999
    kymek1999 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    58 here. Please add me
  • ArkadyRose
    ArkadyRose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Today was one of my rest days between running days - which meant focusing on strength training, but I got a bit of cardio in nonetheless - plus an hour's singing, which burns another 136 calories too if you're doing it standing up. :-) Not sure I'll have time to fit in a run tomorrow though, as I have a 2-hour all-ages carol service I'm leading sung worship for, then a 2-hour choir rehearsal in the afternoon (I'm lead alto) followed by the candlelit choral carol concert. I may have to go for a night-time run after that, if I have the energy.
  • Luvmakeup608
    Luvmakeup608 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 looking to reboot my fitness/health lifestyle. Please add me!
  • WestyGal
    WestyGal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all... I'm not new to MFP but had to create a new account because the admins can't get my old one to allow me to access it. I'm sad to lose all of the data from the past few years but needed to restart my goals anyway. I'm 38, in the Air National Guard, and I've struggled with my weight the past few years. I have a little bit of scoliosis that keeps me from running so I am focusing more on weight lifting (which I love way more than running.) I've already been meeting with a trainer and so far he seems to understand my goals and abilities.

I'm going to request adds from a few of you and I'm open to anyone adding me as well. Have a great day!

• lambeze12
    lambeze12 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    36 here. Add me if you would like.
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 also. I'm not really trying to lose weight like most. My goal is to gain muscle. How are you lovely fitties doing tonight?
  • DomCraigKing
    DomCraigKing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    49 but only just...50 in 28 days and counting ! Love being who I am, the age that I am just looking forward to there being less of me than before. Feel free to add Me, always happy to chat and share ideas or anything else that may help.
  • FrozenSon
    FrozenSon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    50 in a few weeks. Let's do this! Feel free to send me a request as I'm new, again and looking to make new supportive friends.
  • PeteLincoln69mfp
    Options
    47 here- feel free to add
  • justgorunningx
    justgorunningx Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Today is a rest day.....beer last night decided that!
  • Slightly_Amusing
    Slightly_Amusing Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    31 here in Good ol' Michigan. Today is also a rest day but laziness and snow made the decision
  • pandahead76
    pandahead76 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Sunday is always a rest day for me as part of my faith. I'm especially grateful for today's rest after the crazy busy week I've had! :p
  • Ray_Libby
    Ray_Libby Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Today after church I am planning a six mile run outside - it will be about 60 - love living in Arizona and then go for a swim. Then it will ve a day to watch a little football