The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• russb_
    russb_ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Four. Zero. Add me.
  • merlinralph
    merlinralph Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    35 here. Getting back to it. Feel free to add me.
  • natrobb
    natrobb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • lepeters12013
    lepeters12013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a young 52 ☺ love exercise and am working on shedding 20 lb.
  • dtcjem
    dtcjem Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ugh..... Gave into the cookie crack. I can hear them calling through out the office. I struggle with an all or nothing mentality and trying hard to kick it! Moving on...not the end of the world. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
  • mcoby88
    mcoby88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    the last day of work before my surgery i had to be on clear liquid diet - just so happens it was "employee appreciation week" that morning donuts were brought in for breakfast then for lunch PIZZA - yeah only 2 of my 3 most favorite foods...
  • Ray_Libby
    Ray_Libby Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Some days you win and some days you give in - ate horrible today but it is a glitch - Christmas meal at work - cookies, bars, etc. and ate more than my share. Overall been a good Christmas season as I haven't given in much - hope everyone is enjoying this time of year
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Beautiful snowshoe again last night. Am loving the milder weather.
    Got home and baked a batch of cookies. They were not GF, so no worries there for me. :)
    My husband and sons do love them though. Will send some home with my son as his wife and baby are not feeling well.
    Christmas staff lunch today. And to say "good bye" to a couple of employees. One is retiring, the other relocating.

Have a great Thursday! Weekend's almost here! <3
  • JessieW1969
    JessieW1969 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just turned 47 in Nov. and fighting it every step of the way!
  • pandahead76
    pandahead76 Posts: 122 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    This week leading up to Christmas is a lot crazier than I thought it would be. I finally gave myself permission to not be 100% on target with all my fitness stuff. Still eating alright, but I've missed some workouts. Monday I expect to be back in it all the way.
  • dtcjem
    dtcjem Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Last few days I saw the scale go the wrong direction! I hate this scale addiction!! Honestly martini's haven't helped but now for the gym!
  • ackdiezel
    ackdiezel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    37 here. Just got this app back after over a 2 year hiatus after I broke my back and had to have it fuzed. Lost a lot of gains. Need some motivational friends. Ready to take my fitness to the next level really need help with diet tips. Please add me as I only have one local friend on here www.rippinlipsoff@yahoo.com. Thanks!
  • bubbles2621
    bubbles2621 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Turning the BIG 50 next year, and feeling pretty damn good!! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    44 and have been laid up post foot surgery but waiting to get back into the groove ... Would love more folks my age :) Feel free to add me