Replies

• _toyatip08
    _toyatip08 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    SW 168
    PW 161.8
    CW 161.6
    GW 140

I've managed to still loose .2 ounces even though I was dehydrated for 2 days because of the stomach bug! I honestly didn't think I would loose anything because my body trends on the side of retaining water. I'm grateful for the loss!
  • russo1429
    russo1429 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and 148 lbs I would love to Lose 28 lbs I'm 57 years old.
  • suegil314
    suegil314 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 54 years old and need to lose 30lbs.
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    My first weekly weigh in- a 2 pound loss, even over Christmas :) Keep up the good work and better choices!

SW:147.0
    CW: 145.0
    GW: 125.0
  • Rebecca512787
    Rebecca512787 Posts: 79 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Sunday Weigh In -- Week #4
    SW: 155.6 - 12/4/2016
    PW: 150.6
    CW: 150
    GW: 122
    Target Date: 1/28/2018 3/25/2018; 2/4/2018

My goal is 1/2 lb per week so I made my goal. Have been in a step challenge with another person. That was motivating me to really up my steps, until she stopped walking much. Wish I found that motivation from inside all the time. But if that were the case, I wouldn't have gained this weight the first time or this time!

Prepped carrots, kale and spinach for my smoothies. Each is processed into liquid then frozen into cubes. Eliminates a lot of waste. IF I have one each day, I don't have to think much about a balanced diet.

• NeedToBeThin87
    NeedToBeThin87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm about same height. Only wanna lose maybe 10 lbs but still need support justaff joined. I'll send u a request :)
  • bevkeller81
    bevkeller81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and need to lose 40 lbs ... to date I have lost 22 lbs ... please add me
  • Curly1mom
    Curly1mom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be added
  • AmandaDanceMore
    AmandaDanceMore Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Somehow I managed to lose 1lb, despite my best efforts the last few days. I'm not going to complain! Getting serious about it today. Thankfully, I'm still so full from last night's escapades that today should be easy
  • skellymama1
    skellymama1 Posts: 83 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Ok so first day tracking in a week
    The batteries in my weighing scales have gone so I will update my stats when I replace them. Well done to all who logged and lost!
  • gumdrops32
    gumdrops32 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm 22yrs., 5'3 tall and am looking to lose around 30ish lbs. Please feel free to add me so that we can tackle these challenges together!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    5'2" and 144# and 62 years young. Need to lose 20#. Lost it last year (and the year before also) and regained it both times. Lost a pound this month. Big victory as I can easily gain 5-10#'s between Thanksgiving and Christmas. My goal is to get to maintenance and have it be a 3# range, not a 20# range!
  • R4SNik
    R4SNik Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen many weights posted lately. How is everyone doing? I for one do not look forward to weighing in Sunday (after the holiday), but I will. Folks need to see the ups and downs I suppose.

By the way those who post to be added, you already are. To benefit most from the group, post your weekly weigh ins. Also nice to pick out a few folks you think you'd connect with and send friend requests. Including a message with the friend requests helps as well.

Nikki
  • juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Last time I posted was Dec. 23rd and I was 129.0 -- then Christmas came! But it's not too bad -- I'm 129.8 -- and I'll take it! When I reach my goal (now it's 117 -that would be 35 pounds overall) I will need to deal with the ups and downs and maintain -- so I'm trying just to maintain right now until the holidays are over and I can get back to an eating routine. (We're traveling and visiting with family right now -- it's tough when everyone wants to entertain and make special dishes and eat out! But -- it's fun, and it's real.)
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Can I join in? I know this is a slightly older thread but I've only been back here for 10 days. I left when I was TTC. I just had a baby girl by c section in November and am waiting to be cleared for exercise by my healthcare provider. I've done nothing to lose weight since my daughter was born, but I have still lost more than 30lbs in the last six weeks since her birth.

Height: 5'3.5"
    Highest weight - 223lbs (while pregnant so it doesn't really count...)
    Highest not pregnant weight - 210lbs
    CW: 191lbs (on Monday)
    Lowest adult weight - 167.7lbs*
    GW: 135-150lbs

I understand my goal is strange, but I also want to gain some muscle mass in addition to losing fat. I'm not sure what my numbers are going to look like at that point.

Right now pounds are pouring off me even though I eat to satisfaction (estimating 2000-2200cal daily) and am basically sedentary or light activity so my body is clearly shedding something.

* This happened a few years ago and done in a rather unhealthy manner at a maximum of 1200cal daily and exercising 90-250 minutes moderate to heavy cardio daily. I got very sick (migraines, severe abdominal pain, muscle weakness, sleeping 14-16h daily, fainting) because my net calories ended up in the 100-400 range. Don't do this. Feed your body. When I stopped doing that level of harm to my body, the yoyo back to 195lbs or so was awful.
  • sarahshea86
    sarahshea86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What kind of exercise are you ladies doing to get to your goal weight? How do you stay motivated? I don't have trouble staying in my calorie range during the week but the weekends derail me and I really need help to keep the eating (and drinking) in check! Any advice is welcome & appreciated! :blush:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me...5'3 and my ultimate goal is 20 pounds.
  • caregetsfit
    caregetsfit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mee!
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    What kind of exercise are you ladies doing to get to your goal weight? How do you stay motivated? I don't have trouble staying in my calorie range during the week but the weekends derail me and I really need help to keep the eating (and drinking) in check! Any advice is welcome & appreciated! :blush:

I lift weights. Rarely do any cardio, aside from a 5-10 minute walk as my warm up. I have a lot of aesthetic and strength goals and I just genuinely enjoy going to the gym to lift weights, so it's pretty easy for me to stay motivated for my workouts.
    I have used calorie banking if I want to eat more certain days. Save about 200 calories a day for the weekend (so if you saved 200x5 days a week = 1000, you could eat 500 more on saturday and sunday.)