Replies

• Meglm1117
    Meglm1117 Posts: 70
    Options
    July 15th- 285
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone, fantastic burns happening! Sorry I've not updated in the past couple of days. I think I'm back on track and have got up to date now

The latest movements of our boat are

13th July - 112.86
    14th July - 254.86

Thanks to BabyDull for helping me out and making a fantastic capture which added over 3000kcal to our total for kidnap day! Wow!!

I'm still missing a few people for 15th July so I shall see if they msg or update here before posting the miles in.

I send in the .xx miles are well as just the whole ones, its all distance travelled. I'm not sure how that gets transposed onto the map though.

oh and hope you had a happy birthday leahdanbury! Well done on working out on your birthday, that really is dedicated!

Don't forget triple day everyone! I did a run after my weights today to add a few extra calories! No doubt I will really suffer tomorrow but weights just don't burnt the calories out like the cardio does!!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm baaack! I haven't worked out since Monday and the burn felt sooooo good!

Well team, I lost my Mom on Tues July 12th. Her health has been on a decline for the last 7 years. We're very blessed to have her as long as we did. I'm back in Chicago now (3rd time in a month) to help get the funeral together. The funeral will be on Monday and then we'll start our 14 hour drive back to OK. We should be home Tues evening.

I do log in daily and read the progress that our ship has made. Everyone is doing a fantastic job! Your successes truly motivate me! I'm glad that the day that I did 3.5 miles of walking is on triple day!

Talk to you soon!

date: 7/16/11
    calories: 412 x 3 = 1,236
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    7/16

684 calories x 3 = 2052 calories
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Oh Okie I am so sorry for your loss, thinking of you and your family through this difficult time. I hope the funeral goes as well as it can and is a suitable tribute to your mums life. xx

Macenro - Good going!
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    July 16
    421x3=1263 calories
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    July 15
    222 calories
    not to much, today is my birthday :happy:

That's fantastic! Hope you had a great birthday.
  • babydull
    Options
    Ah OkieWorkout, I'm really sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. x
  • babydull
    Options
    Sat 16th- triple day- 907 cals burnt x3 = 2721 %50= 54.42 miles.
  • babydull
    Options
    I send in the .xx miles are well as just the whole ones, its all distance travelled. I'm not sure how that gets transposed onto the map though.
    Ah great to know, thanks GoneWithTheWhinge.
  • babydull
    Options
    Oh and this via the organiser here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/290243-row-the-world-day-games-for-next-week

"[. . .] Because I know that we are all in different time zones and I know that people like to plan work outs around certain days here are the games for NEXT WEEK !

Tuesday is DOUBLES DAY !

THURSDAY IS DRUNKEN KIDNAP DAY......................... You silly crew! you all went out the night before and got drunk.... and as normal you have attacked a boat ..........but for some reason you have managed to kidnap their person with THE LOWEST CAL burn that day ! lucky for you I will allow you to triple that one persons burn to add........ and oh yes.......... ONLY ATTACK A BOAT THAT IS IN YOUR GENERAL AREA !!!!!!

NEXT SAT will also be a TRIPLE DAY !!!! "

Exciting.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    date: 7/17/11
    calories: 236

Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers!
  • babydull
    Options
    Zero cals burnt for me today, 17 July. I'm hungover and taking it as a day off.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    July 12 - 0 calories
    July 13 - 0 calories
    July 14 - 498 calories
    July 15 - 136 calories
    July 16 - 353 calories

Sorry guys. :) I got sick, and then I went on a mini vacay.
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    July 17
    755 calories
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    236 calories for 7/17

Should be able to do more tomorrow when I have the house (read: air conditioned rooms) to myself.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    7/16, 1039 calories x3= 3117 = 62.34 miles for the triple day :)

7/17, 351 calories burned
  • babydull
    Options
    7/16, 1039 calories x3= 3117 = 62.34 miles for the triple day :)

7/17, 351 calories burned

Awesome!
    For me, today, 18th July: 472 cals burned= 9.44 miles. Hope you're all having a good day.
  • Meglm1117
    Meglm1117 Posts: 70
    Options
    Do you guys count your workouts from start time to end time? I don't tend to count my workouts from start time to end time just because they have warm ups and cool downs and i'm pretty sure i'm underestimating my calories doing Jillians banish fat 56 min (45 min actual minus the warm-up and cool down) and Zumba 45 min (more like 35-40 min actual workout) but I would rather underestimate than to think it's more than it really is.... I am just assuming that would be more accurate but I know it wouldn't make that huge of a difference anyways.

736 calories burned today-- I realllly need to get an HRM so I really know how much it is! Bothers me, ha! :)
  • Whatnow50
    Whatnow50 Posts: 93
    Options
    Hi all! I'm back from vacation! We had a great time but 3G service was non-exsistant so I was not able to keep you updated as I had hoped :(

If you can still use my numbers... here they are-
    Sun July 10 703 calories burned
    Mon July 11 1250
    Tues July 12 815
    Wed July 13 965
    Thurs July 14 695
    Fri July 15 600
    Sat July 16 230
    Sun July 17 0

going to gym later today, will report after! Hope you all are doing well!!!