90 Day Transformation Challenge - Jan 1 thru March 31

Options

Replies

• hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm in. I have a vacation booked for May and definitely don't want to be this heavy and low energy for that.

Fitness goals for 90 days – stay within my allotted calories 1400 calories.

Beginner stats – weighed this morning and a terrifying 226lbs.
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Today 1 Jan. I did 30 minute treadmill run then chest press with 25lb weights on each side( sweet) some biceps, military presses and Arnold presses and attempted squats. Lots of calories burned and I completed my day under calories and on track with protein goals.
  • hooey78
    hooey78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    cosmonew wrote: »
    Today 1 Jan. I did 30 minute treadmill run then chest press with 25lb weights on each side( sweet) some biceps, military presses and Arnold presses and attempted squats. Lots of calories burned and I completed my day under calories and on track with protein goals.

Awesome job! Day 1 well done!!!
  • lorabelllee
    lorabelllee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I walked outside and got my 10k steps in (first time in 3 days so this group is helping already!).I only ate 2 meals but we had ham for New Years so I did get all my water in (another win!) I did however go over my calories since I treated myself to ice cream to celebrate a Packer win! I may readjust my calorie deficit so it is easier for me to stay on target. Good luck all....we can do this it's a NEW YEAR!
  • Ll8kg
    Ll8kg Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi all, this sounds like a great group!
    I have struggled with my weight for years and yo-yoed from 55kg to 87kg
    I am turning 55 soon and have 2 grandchildren so I want to be healthy enough to keep up with them, and set a good example.

Thank you Hooey78 for starting the group....Wishing everyone willpower and courage to succeed in our challage

Stats
    Weight 80kg 176.3lb
    Bust 112cm 43.5in
    Waist at belly button 110cm 43in
    Hips 103cm 40.5in
    Thigh 57cm 22in

Goal to be 73kg by end of this challage
    30mins exercise daily
    8 glasses water daily
    Track calories and keep to 1200 day
  • angavai
    angavai Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Please add me in.
    Goal to loose 20 pounds.
    45 min of exercise.
    Track calories.
    Clean eating.
  • Cheerios0392
    Cheerios0392 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Nutrition goals: Deficit of 2,000 cals a week or more!
    Fitness goals: 10,000 steps a day and do a higher intensity work out 3x a week
    Beginner stats: 70.9kg. Goal is 68kg or below by 31st March
  • welshfil
    welshfil Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - I would love to join your challenge and it is perfect as my 52nd birthday is in April. I just posted something similar to motivate myself so these are my goals:
    1. stay within 1200 calories a day
    2. drink 2 litres of water a day
    3. walk 10000 steps a day
    4. do 15 minutes on my new exercise bike per day ( bought by my daughter to force me to take control)

My current measuremets are
    Weight: 187 lbs
    Waist: 39.5 inches
    Hips: 47 inches
    Bust: 36.5 inches

I am only 5ft 2ins so need to get to grips with it all.

Good Luck everyone.
    ps. will post picture when learn how to take a selfie with my new phone.

Phillipa
  • messhall
    messhall Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Hope it is not too late to join.
    My nutrition goal is to eat ethically(mainly plant based) no farm animals or unsustainable stocks averaging 1,500 kcal per day.
    My fitness goal is to. Exercise 300 minutes each week and ocean swim on Saturdays.
    I hope to :
    • Weigh 75 kg (165 lbs) - I currently weigh 94 kg (207 lbs);
    • Lose circumference, waist is 35 inches now; and
    • Lose any trace of a fatty liver

You really don't want to see a picture of me right now.

Cheers
  • selinsabanoglu
    selinsabanoglu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Amazing to do this transformation together! I lost some weight last year but it has stagnated.. I want to lose more weight (ultimate goal 60 kilo's). I want to do this the healthy way and I want the result to endure, so I am not restricting myself too much.

1. Nutrition: staying around 1600 kcal each day, 40% carbs, 30% protein, 30% fat. I am trying not to eat any processed foods anymore and no added sugar.
    2. Exercises: I started running again with a half marathon distance as goal on April 1st. I will train for this 4-5 times a week. Besides that I will doing weighttraining at least 4 times a week.
    3. At the moment I weigh 70.2 kilo's. I will only weigh myself again once a week.

I wish everyone the best of luck!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,801 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I'm Angela, I'm trying to get back to where I was 3 years ago, I was fit, strong, and at my goal weight, I got married, fell off track, got pregnant and had my 4th child, and gained it all back, now I'm working to lose it again.

Nutrition goals-hit my protein goals (at least 80g a day) eat at a 500 calorie deficit a day and limit my snacking (my biggest downfall)

Fitness goals-workout at least 5 days a week (3 weightlifting days, 2 cardio days) get 10,000+ steps a day. Lose 15 lbs by March 31, and an undecided amount of inches, and get my thigh gap back (I have large hips, and have always had a thigh gap until now)

Beginner stats-
    Current weight-167.6
    Bust-34in
    Chest-31in
    Waist-32in
    Hips-44.5

• hooey78
    hooey78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    I'm in... I'm Angela, I'm trying to get back to where I was 3 years ago, I was fit, strong, and at my goal weight, I got married, fell off track, got pregnant and had my 4th child, and gained it all back, now I'm working to lose it again.

Nutrition goals-hit my protein goals (at least 80g a day) eat at a 500 calorie deficit a day and limit my snacking (my biggest downfall)

Fitness goals-workout at least 5 days a week (3 weightlifting days, 2 cardio days) get 10,000+ steps a day. Lose 15 lbs by March 31, and an undecided amount of inches, and get my thigh gap back (I have large hips, and have always had a thigh gap until now)

Beginner stats-
    Current weight-167.6
    Bust-34in
    Chest-31in
    Waist-32in
    Hips-44.5

We have similar stats for starting! Glad to have you aboard!
  • JacquiMarie70
    JacquiMarie70 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to join this challenge.

I have been putting off working out everyday because I recently started my own business from home and always feel like I should be doing more of that instead of working out.
    I have a different mind set this and am am ready to get this weight off. I have 70 pounds to lose. I started at 210 and weight in today at 205.5 so I'm happy I lost a few pounds.
    I can't measure myself until tomorrow when my measuring body tape arrives from amazon.
    By March I'm hoping for 30 pounds to be gone. I know that's a bit aggressive, but I'm going for it. I lost 30 pounds in 3 months before by only walking and eating extremely clean. So it can be done. I have a cruise coming up in 3 weeks and I'm also hoping to see some results by then as well! Cheers to a healthy new us!
  • AMike98
    AMike98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options

Hello
    I would love to join the challenge. I need to get back on track and finally move the numbers down.

Nutrition goals for this 90 days - record everything I eat on MFP, no fast food, no pop/soda or alcohol.
    Fitness goals for 90 days – walking at least 8000 steps a day and more as challenge goes
    Beginner stats – I'm 48 years old, mom of 2. I'm 5'2" and weight 200 pounds. For this challenge I would like to lose 20 pounds and get down to 180.

Feel free to add me as friend. I can use all the encouragement I can get.
  • trentsutton976
    trentsutton976 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I'm 40 years and started getting back in shape last year. I was 2 pounds away from reaching my goal last August when my occupation and other commitments intensified and I "fell off the wagon". All my hard work seemed to melt away and I've gained 18 pounds since then, but it's time to climb back on.

Current Weight 220
    March 31 Goal Weight 205

Nutritional goal - Calories under 1700/day and log all food into app

Exercise goal - 3 days/week cardio for at least 40 minutes. 3 days/week of strength training

Good luck everyone! Glad to be back on the wagon with the rest of you! Feel free to add me as a friend as well!
  • foen_i
    foen_i Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I think this might be the thing to get me motivated again. :)

About me: I started working out about a year ago when I realized my belly and chest were bobbing up and down when running stairs. I started doing Bodyweight training once a day, but have been slacking the past 2 month. So personal crisis' are hitting me hard and I need to get back on track.

I currently weigh about 135pds/67.4kg.

Lost 8 pounds over the last 3 weeks and need to gain them back. I struggle eating at maintenance. So my goals:

Eat my maintenance 2100kcal +200 until I have my 143pds back. Workout 5-7day/week again and and increase my sets from 3 sets 7 reps to 4 / 10.

Let s do this :)
  • angmarie28
    Options
    hooey78 wrote: »

Beginner stats-
    Current weight-167.6
    Bust-34in
    Chest-31in
    Waist-32in
    Hips-44.5

We have similar stats for starting! Glad to have you aboard!

Thanks, I'm determined to make 2017 my year. 2013 was the only year I wore a bikini in public, and plan to be able to do the same this year
  • angmarie28
    Options

Beginner stats-
    Current weight-167.6
    Bust-34in
    Chest-31in
    Waist-32in
    Hips-44.5

I forgot to add, I'm 29, and 5'7" I hit my goal summer of 2013, I was 136lbs, I was happy and comfortable there, and I'm hoping to get back to that in the long run, I'm ok with weighing more if I keep my muscle that I have.
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Marilyn age 61 from Northern California. Glad to have found this thread. Just jumping right in (so not like me).

Nutrition goals
    90% clean eating
    increase veggies-at least one every dinner
    back to 25g of fiber daily- necessitates logging and more plant based foods
    eat fish once per week, working up to 2X/week- getting consistent

fitness goals
    Consistently go to gym 3X/week (MWF), do 2 circuits, increase weights
    Diaphragmatic breathing 5 min 2X/day
    yoga 2x/week

Current stats:
    weight 197.6
    bust 44.5
    waist 38
    hip 47.65
    thigh 26.75
  • kellyalwayshikes
    kellyalwayshikes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Its always better to do this in a supportive community. I am in!
    My goals for this upcoming 90 days is to start with an Elimination Diet. I have been struggling with belly issues for the past few months and need to resolve this pain in my gut.
    I plan to eliminate Gluten, Soy, Peanuts, Sugar, Alcohol, Coffee, and Dairy (ugh).
    I also plan to run a half marathon in March so exercise goals include:
    Running at least 4-5 days a week
    Yoga & weight training twice a week
    I currently weigh 167, 40" around the belly (eaks) and 26 BMI so definitely lots of room for improvement.
    My goal is to lose 20 pounds and get my BMI in the healthy range.
    Bravo to all that are on board and look forward to hearing the success stories.