90 Day Fitness & Food Challenge

Options

Replies

• aliem
    aliem Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are so amazing! At this rate, you are going to pass me by the end of the year! Wow! 31 degrees! Here I am complaining about the 63 degree weather here! This weekend we had my Company's holiday party and there was lots of food had. Also, went a bit crazy yesterday too. I won't have access to a scale until this weekend. I am sure I will be up this time! Next week I need to start packing up my apartment. This month has been going by so quickly. By the end of the month I will be moved and married (I don't remember sharing this news a few weeks ago.) There is so much to do! Plus we will be going to Seattle next Friday for part of the weekend. And each year I host my brother and sister on the 23rd to bake a bunch of Christmas cookies (like 200.) We won't be making as many this year, but there will still be a good amount made! Did 30 minutes on the stationary bike and 15 minutes with a brisk walk on the treadmill. Food will be good today!
  • Rinde99
    Rinde99 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    What the heck? Getting married, moving, and baking a bazillion cookies? Gees, you are one busy woman! Good on you for getting any exercise in with all you have going on. And congrats on the marriage!!! Wonderful!

I had breakfast/brunch at a friend's house this morning. Ate almost 1000 calories, but my oh my was it tasty! Going to hit the road now and run 3 miles.
  • Rinde99
    Options
    Ran my 3 miles in yesterday in 34:57 for 11:38 per mile avg. Did my weights and yoga today for hour total. Eating on track. Short report!
  • aliem
    Options
    Great job! So exhausted today. food was off because of a lunch with clients. Just so much to do! Feeling a bit overwhelmed and my vacation coming up will be so busy I can hardly call it a vacation! Missed the swim class I was supposed to take this morning (got the times mixed up.) Did not work out. There is no way I am going after work. Just ready for a nap!

Great job Rinde - that is so awesome. You are making great progress! You must be thrilled!
  • Rinde99
    Options
    Hope you're getting your rest and feeling good, Aliem!

Had track workout last night at local high school. Ran a mile warm-up then 6x 400 meters with 400 rest in between for 4 miles total. Ran faster than regular runs. Felt good to pick up the pace a little and stretch out my legs. Supposed to do weights and yoga this afternoon but feeling too lazy to get in gear. Have my granddaughter's school holiday concert tonight and don't feel like taking another shower. Excuses, excuses!

• aliem
    Options
    Sorry I went missing. I have just been feeling so awful. Haven't made it to the gym yet. Hope to go tomorrow morning. Food has been all over the place. Total mess right now. I am so glad you are doing so well Rinde! That's a lot of miles! Hope you enjoyed the holiday concert!
  • Rinde99
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Didn't realize I haven't posted since the 15th! Ran 3 miles on Friday and was supposed to run 4 on Saturday but just had no energy so I only did 3 and made up for it today with a 4 miler. I'm getting somewhat faster but having a hard time finding a slow pace on the days I'm supposed to take it easy. Next run is track workout on Wednesday. Weigh-in on Sunday was 133.8.

Hope you're feeling better!
  • Rinde99
    Options
    Ate over my limit last night and a tad over tonight so I may be putting on a little pre-Christmas weight. Didn't do my weights and yoga today which didn't help matters, but am looking forward to tomorrow night's track workout.
  • Rinde99
    Options
    Weigh-in this morning was a surprise. Lost another lb so I'm down to 132.8. Yay!
  • aliem
    Options
    Congrats Rinde! You are so awesome. My weigh in went quite the opposite. I was at 131.8 this morning. But I know a good amount of it is likely water weight, because of the huge increase in carbs (especially since that is really the only thing I can stomach right now.) I think once I add back in more veggies and proteins, it will probably go back down a bit. The next few weeks will be crazy hectic. I have started packing. Going to the gym realistically won't happen until close to the first of the year. Between packing and being exhausted all the time, I don't know if I will make it to the gym. Plus on Friday, I am going to Seattle for the weekend. Seems like I won't have much of a break before I transition into my Company's busy season. However, my schedule will be a lot more regimented, so it will be easier to get in good meals and exercise.

Rinde - You are so awesome! You are about to pass me up! You are going crazy on the running! You should be so proud! Hopefully you will let yourself indulge a bit over the holidays!
  • Rinde99
    Options
    Down to 131.8! Hooray! I'm so close I can't believe it. I've lost 45.2 lbs! Hurt my quad muscle, however and have missed some running days. Hope to run again on Monday, but it still hurts.
  • Rinde99
    Options
    Haven't been exercising at all due to muscle strain. Going to go to track workout tonight and run for a bit. Been eating a lot but hopefully I'll have another good weigh-in on Sunday.
  • Rinde99
    Options
    Didn't make it to track workout last night, but ran 3 miles today. No problems with quad muscle so looks like I'm back on track. Yippee!
  • Rinde99
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ran 4 miles on Saturday. Forgot to take meausurements and weight for end of month records. Eating has been way over board the past week, but weight remains at 131.8, the same as last Sunday.

Just took measurements. Currently, 35-28-36. Lost an inch from waist and hips. Lost 5.6 lbs for the month. Goal was 4 lbs so I'm quite happy with results.
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING................ Rinde... 131.8!!!! HOORAY you should be so proud of yourself. I am totally and completely in awe of your drive and what you have accomplished. Congratulations!

Aliem --- you are doing fantastic as well. You have such a drive and determination. And I know all about the hectic holidays and how that reek havoc on everything.

So I am BACK! I weigh 133 which I think could be worse after no gym for almost 4 weeks and some pretty crappy eating. Met with my new trainer. Will met with him 2 (30Min ) session a week so that he can help me prepare for the SPARTAN RACE I am doing to do on April 8th with my brother and niece. I am using that race as the catalyst to get myself back in shape. So trainer is also going to program my entire week for me. What I should be doing every day.

I took the last few days of the year to detox a bit.. Only 1 diet coke a day and NO takeout. I have 16 portions of 4oz of chicken breasts cut up and in the freezer ready for my dinner this week and next. Lean cuisine for lunch, and protein shake & yogurt for breakfast. There is also another protein shake for a snack and lots and lots of water, and Arizona green tea!

Got in 40 mins on the elliptical yesterday at the gym and tonight body pump, and tomorrow trainer at 8:30! I think I am going to be really sore for the next 2 months straight but that is what I have to do to reach my goals and get strong for the Spartan. I plan on being on this thread multiple times a week again ladies! And I cant tell you how happy I was to come back to it today and see both of you still here!

• Rinde99
    Options
    Welcome back, Becs! So happy to read your post and excited for you to be exercising again!
  • humble64
    humble64 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if possible.
  • becs3578
    Options
    Rinde - thank you!!!

Humble64 - welcome!
  • becs3578
    Options
    Met with new trainer this morning. It was good! I needed the extra support. Gonna try a "pound" class tonight. Tomorrow bodypump, Thursday trainer.... Friday rest day plus a massage from the gift cards I got for my birthday!
  • aliem
    Options
    Sorry everyone! This Christmas break has been pretty hectic. I have not moved yet, but I am 80% packed. Need to be out by the 15th! Got married on the 1st and had my first ultrasound today! I have not weighed in at my normal time for a few weeks. This weekend, I will hope on the scale. I was weighed at my doctor's appointment today fed and very hydrated and it was at 136. Yikes! I think my goal for this month should be end at 135 (maybe a little less), which I feel will be a net loss of zero. I have not been to the gym in a while. Between the travel, holidays, packing and pregnancy fatigue (and non-stop nausea) I just have not been able to muster it. I will go tomorrow morning. Tonight I am going to get a bunch of fruit and veggies for the week. The past few weeks I have been really carb heavy, because that is what is easy on my stomach. Since the nausea is easing (a bit) I am hoping to get on a more reasonable diet. Just starting my work's busy season so I will need to go back to prepping.

Rinde - You are so amazing! Sorry for deserting you over the holidays! I have been logging into the app to kee the streak, but not logging food. Pretty sure that is cheating....will go back to logging tomorrow! I can't believe you have lost so much in December of all months! You are so dedicated. Can't believe how far your runs are getting!

Becs - Welcome back! You are so awesome! I have wanted to do a spartan race. I think I am doing a 5k in April, but will likely walk/jog most of it, since I will definitely be sporting a bump by then....Hope you really enjoy the trainer!

Humble64 - Welcome! Can't wait to hear your goals!