90 Day Fitness & Food Challenge

Options

Replies

• becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Ok I figured out where my post about my store went. The moderators deleted it.and the delete my last post telling y'all about it.... Weird. It is against to rules to tell each other about our jobs ??? (Moderators.... If your checking again.... Is this against the rules?)... Just google "simply southern" Covington Louisiana and it should come up.
  • Rinde99
    Rinde99 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Wow, Becs, you're phenomenal! What a gorgeous shop and you're a gorgeous woman! I love the Christmas article profiling you! Fantastic!
  • becs3578
    Options
    Rinde- thank you so much. I never knew this was gonna be the life I have. I chose a very different path. All my sisters and brothers are married with kids. I just never found someone that I thought I could spend the rest of my life with. I turn 38 in December and I think part of me has kind of given up on having that in my life. However I am a proud aunt of 11 and a proud business owner. The business is still growing and I still make a lot of sacrifices for it but it is my future and I working toward that.
  • Rinde99
    Options
    Becs- yes, we never know what life has in store for us. I was married for 25 years and never thought I'd ever get divorced. Wrong! I've been single for over a decade and haven't found anyone. Never thought it would be this tough! Sigh....You just have to find your passion in other areas of life...which you have accomplished so beautifully. Congratulations on your business!
  • becs3578
    Options
    Rinde ... All about making ME happy! ;) Just trying to figure that out. First things first.. my business and my fitness... and ofcourse my family! ;)

Becs Day 54

Down .6 lbs today. So excited... sooo close to my 120's again. My body feels great.. and by great I mean totally sore and exhausted from BODYCOMBAT this morning. But i am able to SEE changes and my body feels more toned and stronger! LOVE THAT FEELING. Today I am eating fun stuff for dinner.. but I am totally ok with that. I burned almost 500 calories this morning. I made some chicken empanadas to go with our Mexican inspired meal. Yummy!

Tomorrow BODYCOMBAT AGAIN! Im gonna be mega sore Monday! Ha...

• Rinde99
    Options
    Day 54: Did Body resistance and yoga today for my hour. No cardio, although truth be told I'm dying to put on my new shoes and run around the house. But I'll be patient and wait till Monday! Had 2 pieces of pizza for dinner. Totally stuffed. Feel like I ate about 4 or 5. I did my Sunday weigh in today knowing that I was eating pizza tonight. At 150.8 so only a lb to go to 140s. Yay!

And yay for you, too, Becs! Great on the weight loss and the Body Combat! You're doing great!
  • becs3578
    Options
    Rinde- fantastic job! And only two pieces of pizza... You rock. I ate way too much Mexican food at my folks....

by the time I left I was getting congested and feeling feverish. I mentioned I was feeling like I was fighting off a cold. Still feeling that way. So go body combat this morning. Might try to do elliptical or row this afternoon.
  • Rinde99
    Options
    Becs: bummer that you re not feeling better. Hope you improve shortly!.

So far today has been a total rest day with no workout. May do something this evening or just skip it altogether. Not sure yet.
  • becs3578
    Options
    Becs day 55

Yes Rinde today became a rest day for me as well but not for the reason I thought. Once I go up and move I realized I had tweak my IT band on my right knee. Sore to the touch and I thought some rest was warranted. Also not 100%. My nephew went down for the count today too. Fever, congestion and aches. I am not that bad. Just feeling run down. Hoping to walk up tomorrow feeling better. And body pump tomorrow night though I might need to go lighter on some of my weights and baby the knee for a day or too!
  • Rinde99
    Options
    Day 56: The new shoes are a success! Yay! I completed my C25k jog/ walk for the day with no knee pain. I'm so happy. Full steam ahead now. Also finished Day 29 of 30 Day Fitness Challenge for 13 minutes, walked another 9, and did yoga for 11 equaling 63 minutes total. Enough for today.

Becs: well, what a bummer about your knee in addition to feeling crummy. Hope the knee turns out to be minor and you're back on your feet in no time.
  • becs3578
    Options
    Becs Day 56

Still having some issues with fatigue, sore throat and the knee. (Doctor friend think I might have a tiny tear... since there is a little bruise there.. will baby it). No body combat this week I think.. Just body pump and elliptical and probably 2 days off from this gym this week instead of 1. But I am going to go to body pump and just use lighter weight. Food wasnt too terribly bad last weekend.. so I think it eat RIGHT monday-wednesday I should see a good weigh in on Thursday... Kinda hoping this is the week I get back in my 120's

Rinde - NEW SHOES........... HOORAY!!!! You killed it this morning btw. That is fantastic!
  • becs3578
    Options
    Ok food was good today and I got in my body pump Class. I lowered the weight on the squats so my knee wasn't over taxed but up the weight on biceps, and shoulders!

Tomorrow planning just some elliptical and Wednesday body pump.... Thursday and Friday are tricky so I am gonna try to figure something out.

• Rinde99
    Options
    Be careful!
  • becs3578
    Options
    Promise!!!
  • Rinde99
    Options
    Becs: just concerned that injury will worsen. Knees are nothing to mess with!

Tried some new cardio before body resistance this morning. Danced 11 minutes with this guy named Fitness Marshall. What fun! Then upped my reps a little on my calisthenics for 30 instead of usual 25 minutes. Finished with 20 minutes of yoga. Another good day!

Food continues on track. Hoping to go below 150 on Friday's weigh-in. Only .6lbs to go! Looking forward to measurement loss as well. Fingers crossed for positive outcome of phase 2.
  • becs3578
    Options
    Becs day 57

Did an early weigh in tomorrow and I'm down another .2 lbs so I am hopefully for a good Thursday weigh in! Only .3 away from getting below 130. Food good yesterday and today so far. Just have to keep it up!

Rinde - I promise I'm being careful. Actually had a PT look at it yesterday. There is no pain when I squat or bend my knee and a tiny bruise on the side.... They think I must have bumped it (even though I don't remember that) but if it was my iT band I would have some discomfort bending it. Tonight doing some light elliptical. It's feeling good today.

And omg you are almost there. So proud of you! And I love dancing!!!
  • aliem
    aliem Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am back! I am up a bunch of pound today, but hopefully they will be gone by Thursday's weigh in. Did 30 minutes of circuits this morning and walked. I think I am out of the slump, because I did not struggle through it. Food will be good today, after the long weekend. Going to go back to whole30 on Friday for the full 30 days, since that seemed to work well and will start doing more double workouts! Excited to get back on track.

Rinde - Great job! Way to keep up with the workouts. I am so impressed. Glad you found some new shoes that fix the pain. Shoes are so key!

Becs - Great job!Hope your knee gets batter! Sounds like you are doing a great job though! Your store looks very cool! You should be very proud.
  • Rinde99
    Options
    Glad to have you back!
  • becs3578
    Options
    Aliem- so glad you had a good trip and yes those lbs will come off! Great way to get right back into it.

I'm currently in my car in the parking lot of the gym. I have zero energy this evening and just planned on elliptical. At this point my goal is 30 mins. I'm not feeling it tonight.
  • becs3578
    Options
    So I actually sat in my car in the parking lot of the gym for 5 mins.... I wasn't sure I was going in but finally got off my booty. Burned 300 on the elliptical.