Flirting

Options

Replies

• Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I once was eating some ice cream in a cup, finished the ice cream and commenced to licking the inside of the cup. Midst my ice cream delight time, I caught a "lady" looking at me. She winked, then opened her legs a little.

Was that flirting?
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I once was eating some ice cream in a cup, finished the ice cream and commenced to licking the inside of the cup. Midst my ice cream delight time, I caught a "lady" looking at me. She winked, then opened her legs a little.

Was that flirting?

Unfortunately, that was no ordinary lady. That's a man, man.
  • YoungIronG
    YoungIronG Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Was that flirting?

toss that fish back
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    YoungIronG wrote: »

Was that flirting?

toss that fish back

How long can a clam stay open before it goes bad?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I think she's winking at me dude

Nah, it's me she wants guys. Back off. I am on it. Going to send her a creepy message on Pinterest to see how she reacts!
  • YoungIronG
    Options
    depends on the age of the pearl inside... trust me
  • YoungIronG
    Options
    RunHard I like the way you think!

can you sent me a friend request so I can never accept it?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    kaqqmhh0hgu5.png
    There she is

Where did you find my before pic? I never sent that to anyone! I swear! The only thing that has changed though is that I started shaving.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    And here I am flirting my heart out and no one wants to love me what the hell

STDs?

Somewhat Tasty Donuts?? I would think that would make her even more attractive

It's true. I'm all about her donuts.

And the donut hole.

8 versions and that's the best you can do??

Yes. My writers are still on vacation this week.

STDs?

And the donut hole.

Isn't bumping donuts a thing?

I don't know about that. I just stick my tongue in the hole. Make sure I don't miss any frosting that dripped down in there.

I literally think this made me blush

Blush?

Heck, it made me walk funny
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

STDs?

And the donut hole.

Yes. My writers are still on vacation this week.

STDs?

And the donut hole.

Isn't bumping donuts a thing?

I don't know about that. I just stick my tongue in the hole. Make sure I don't miss any frosting that dripped down in there.

Then I like to suck the creamy filing out. Swirl it around a little before swallowing.

Now I can't even walk.

..... I need to lie down for a while
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I'm getting this thread confused with the other one, "Creepest MFPers!?!"
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I flirt with myself then get upset because all I ever get in return are dic pics.

I do too but I always get rejected
    We need to switch it up then and flirt with each other...please no dic pics and I won't reject you.
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural flirt and there's really no controlling it. I'm a Leo, after all! But I do let everyone know up front I'm not interested and I'm very happy with my fiance.

I dated a Leo once. She was also super flirty. Maybe there's some truth to all that astrocosmetology..