Flirting

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Damn, this post got real serious.

I know, right? I was just asking if my intentions are clear, is it still okay to be playful and still joke around like I normally do. But I think people are taking it as me saying "come here big boy" and then pushing him off when he gets there.

Maybe your definition of flirting is different from other definitions. Maybe it's more like joking than flirting. But then people are attracted to humor.. Which is my problem.

Truth. Everyone's definition is probably different. My problem is people are attracted to my face. Then they see my rack, inevitably then they see my perfect *kitten*, and my exceptional sense of style. Then I open my mouth and not only do I spit pearls of wisdom, I'm also funny as *kitten*. It's a real problem.

Don't forget your dimples!

No one forgets those

What?
  • ArmyMedic2016
    ArmyMedic2016 Posts: 180 Member
    As a Brit i don't know of this flirting to which you refer, l guess l need some lessons
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member

I know, right? I was just asking if my intentions are clear, is it still okay to be playful and still joke around like I normally do. But I think people are taking it as me saying "come here big boy" and then pushing him off when he gets there.

Maybe your definition of flirting is different from other definitions. Maybe it's more like joking than flirting. But then people are attracted to humor.. Which is my problem.

Truth. Everyone's definition is probably different. My problem is people are attracted to my face. Then they see my rack, inevitably then they see my perfect *kitten*, and my exceptional sense of style. Then I open my mouth and not only do I spit pearls of wisdom, I'm also funny as *kitten*. It's a real problem.

zz7y6jsm9j8j.jpg

• TLC227
    TLC227 Posts: 210 Member
    What is this "flirting" you are referring to?
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member

Your problem is you're so attractive. Not many people get to live inside that kind of beauty bubble, humor or not.

I don't see myself as being attractive. Pretty average I would say. Also, I've talked to guys who didn't know what I looked like who still ended up liking me because " I made them happy" and " smile alot" who would end up being attached. This explains why I have no male friends.

I only have male friends. Would this mean I'm a lousy flirt?

PS you're hawt. I'd consider switching sides for you.

I also have a ton of male friends. I must not make them smile and my crazy good looks must not be as good looking as I thought. Hmmmpf.

PB8Az4fj0fhV6.gif

• jnichel
    TLC227 wrote: »

Check your inbox

Is that a euphemism?
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member

Your problem is you're so attractive. Not many people get to live inside that kind of beauty bubble, humor or not.

I don't see myself as being attractive. Pretty average I would say. Also, I've talked to guys who didn't know what I looked like who still ended up liking me because " I made them happy" and " smile alot" who would end up being attached. This explains why I have no male friends.

Lol. Anytime I've actually thought I was becoming friends with a male, BOOM they ruin it.
  • jnichel

Lol. Anytime I've actually thought I was becoming friends with a male, BOOM they ruin it.

by being attracted to you?

Those bastards.
  • TLC227

Check your inbox

My inbox is empty.
  • jnichel

Check your inbox

My inbox is empty.

How you doin'?
  • jnichel

What do they ruin? Your blue dress?

I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN COFFEE COMES OUT MY NOSE
  • TLC227
    jnichel wrote: »

Check your inbox

My inbox is empty.

How you doin'?

I'm good...
    http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fawkward%2Fkristen-wigg-hair-twirl.gif
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,475 Member
    Men and women think differently and women only have one head to think with. Please don't mess with men's other head.

You do realise you said that out loud right? :unamused:
  • jnichel
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for ya'll attractive girls. That whole being so attractive that guys fall all over you think sounds like too much work :sweat_smile:

I like the way I do it...just flaunt my paycheck and then aim for the the bottom of the barrel low life types who are looking for a sugar mama.

*quits job* Here I am.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for ya'll attractive girls. That whole being so attractive that guys fall all over you thing sounds like too much work :sweat_smile:

I like the way I do it...just flaunt my paycheck and then aim for the the bottom of the barrel low life types who are looking for a sugar mama.

Ha! Don't even act like you ain't hot!

EXACTLY! what she said

• futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member

Be careful.. you'll make Becky jealous. lol
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,475 Member

...absolutely ANYTHING you say to me counts!... :blush:
  • Oxytocin_Panda
    Oxytocin_Panda Posts: 464 Member
    Tallawah_ wrote: »

...absolutely ANYTHING you say to me counts!... :blush:

Talking??? you're deep.
    I'm good with just breathing.