Flirting

Options

Replies

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for ya'll attractive girls. That whole being so attractive that guys fall all over you thing sounds like too much work :sweat_smile:

I like the way I do it...just flaunt my paycheck and then aim for the the bottom of the barrel low life types who are looking for a sugar mama.

Ha! Don't even act like you ain't hot!

EXACTLY! what she said

• futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Damn, this post got real serious.

I know, right? I was just asking if my intentions are clear, is it still okay to be playful and still joke around like I normally do. But I think people are taking it as me saying "come here big boy" and then pushing him off when he gets there.

Maybe your definition of flirting is different from other definitions. Maybe it's more like joking than flirting. But then people are attracted to humor.. Which is my problem.

Your problem is you're so attractive. Not many people get to live inside that kind of beauty bubble, humor or not.

I don't see myself as being attractive. Pretty average I would say. Also, I've talked to guys who didn't know what I looked like who still ended up liking me because " I made them happy" and " smile alot" who would end up being attached. This explains why I have no male friends.

I only have male friends. Would this mean I'm a lousy flirt?

PS you're hawt. I'd consider switching sides for you.

Be careful.. you'll make Becky jealous. lol
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,470 Member
    Options
    TLC227 wrote: »
    What is this "flirting" you are referring to?

...absolutely ANYTHING you say to me counts!... :blush:
  • Oxytocin_Panda
    Oxytocin_Panda Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Tallawah_ wrote: »

Talking??? you're deep.
    I'm good with just breathing.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I can use underlined text.
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options

I know, right? I was just asking if my intentions are clear, is it still okay to be playful and still joke around like I normally do. But I think people are taking it as me saying "come here big boy" and then pushing him off when he gets there.

Maybe your definition of flirting is different from other definitions. Maybe it's more like joking than flirting. But then people are attracted to humor.. Which is my problem.

Your problem is you're so attractive. Not many people get to live inside that kind of beauty bubble, humor or not.

I don't see myself as being attractive. Pretty average I would say. Also, I've talked to guys who didn't know what I looked like who still ended up liking me because " I made them happy" and " smile alot" who would end up being attached. This explains why I have no male friends.

Lol. Anytime I've actually thought I was becoming friends with a male, BOOM they ruin it.

by being attracted to you?

For not wanting to just be friends.
  • PersianKitty94
    Options

Lol. Anytime I've actually thought I was becoming friends with a male, BOOM they ruin it.

What are they doing to ruin it though? I think many of my males friends are attractive. But I just wouldn't cross that line.

I think we females have more control.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    color
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    For all wondering how to use BB Code

https://www.bbcode.org/
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    color

Squirrel.
  • PersianKitty94
    Options

What do they ruin? Your blue dress?

Does blue dress stand for something? If not, I have multiple blue dresses, none have been ruined. Actually, I did get grease on one while eating like a pig.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for ya'll attractive girls. That whole being so attractive that guys fall all over you thing sounds like too much work :sweat_smile:

I like the way I do it...just flaunt my paycheck and then aim for the the bottom of the barrel low life types who are looking for a sugar mama.

Ha! Don't even act like you ain't hot!

Shhhh. The low-lifes are going to think I'm out of their league
  • TLC227
    TLC227 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Tallawah_ wrote: »

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia