I only flirt very subtly like this.

6kowdZn2VXQPu.gif

What are you trying to say?

See, subtly. I'm good.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,498 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I try not to flirt. I personally think I'm awkward and weird, but people fall for me a lot, so maybe I do end up flirting. And then I end up leading them on sometimes because I hate confrontation so I never tell them that there's no chance.

That's pretty hot.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I know pie to 10 digits. Some day that will pay off for me.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) is the most common format for text files in computers and on the Internet. In an ASCII file, each alphabetic, numeric, or special character is represented with a 7-bit binary number (a string of seven 0s or 1s).

I am so turned on right now.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I know pie to 10 digits. Some day that will pay off for me.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Damn, this post got real serious.

I know, right? I was just asking if my intentions are clear, is it still okay to be playful and still joke around like I normally do. But I think people are taking it as me saying "come here big boy" and then pushing him off when he gets there.

Maybe your definition of flirting is different from other definitions. Maybe it's more like joking than flirting. But then people are attracted to humor.. Which is my problem.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Can I underline stuff?

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I always try to flirt with @LiftingLady5 but she shuts me down quick. I'm wearing her down though. I can feel it.
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options

I know, right? I was just asking if my intentions are clear, is it still okay to be playful and still joke around like I normally do. But I think people are taking it as me saying "come here big boy" and then pushing him off when he gets there.

Maybe your definition of flirting is different from other definitions. Maybe it's more like joking than flirting. But then people are attracted to humor.. Which is my problem.

what kind of person in their right mind likes humor?

Normal people.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I always try to flirt with @LiftingLady5 but she shuts me down quick. I'm wearing her down though. I can feel it.

Beware the throat punch

I've been training for it
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

what kind of person in their right mind likes humor?

Normal people.

You misspelled, 'boring'.