Flirting

Options

Replies

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Pft me a flirt!? Never!

I actually agree with those statements. You ARE as creepy as you are flirty so that's like reallly creepy. But you're also tres awesome!!! :)

"Tres awesome?"...does that make me French now? Like how "Fragile" makes things Italian??

Yes @lstrat115 to movie quoting/referencing!

Huh!? I'm Swedish and Spanish and you're asking me about Italians. I don't know what "fragile" means. Tres meaning very. You're very awesome. And if you want to be French I will support your decision :p

Oh Meg...you're adorbs. :smiley: I understand what "tres" means as I do speak some French (on my way to being French I guess) though I'm sorry you don't know what "Fragile" means. :tongue:

@GnothiSeauton23 would you look at that! Would you look at THAT!
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options

Pft me a flirt!? Never!

I actually agree with those statements. You ARE as creepy as you are flirty so that's like reallly creepy. But you're also tres awesome!!! :)

"Tres awesome?"...does that make me French now? Like how "Fragile" makes things Italian??

Huh!? I'm Swedish and Spanish and you're asking me about Italians. I don't know what "fragile" means. Tres meaning very. You're very awesome. And if you want to be French I will support your decision :p

I like French and Greek :D
  • swagoner94
    swagoner94 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I refuse to flirt to avoid this very thing. Someone's always falling in love with me and it's kinda a hassle.

See... I don't really try to flirt... and it's not like Jessica Rabbit flirting! It's like friendly making jokes kind of flirting that just comes out, you know?! I don't know if that makes sense, but it did in my head. Lol But the same thing tends to happen to me even though I'm very clear that I'm not interested in dating.

Some people are just naturally giggly and unintentionally flirty. I would first examine whether it's sincerely unintentional. If it truly isn't, it might just be something to be cognizant of and work on toning down - not that you should be any less outgoing, but just careful around guys. I'm always very cautious with friendships with my guy friends. It certainly can be misleading. Actions speak louder than words is so cliche but so absolutely true; you can say you're disinterested, but the guy will read more into how you act around them - whether they're interpreting it right or wrong! :)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Never flirted. Don't know how.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

Same. B)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

Same. B)

How you doing? Just kidding. Projecting my Joey Tribiani.
  • thedcubed1
    Options

Pft me a flirt!? Never!

Oh Meg...you're adorbs. :smiley: I understand what "tres" means as I do speak some French (on my way to being French I guess) though I'm sorry you don't know what "Fragile" means. :tongue:

@GnothiSeauton23 would you look at that! Would you look at THAT!

A good friend would tell me. I thought we were friends :(

She was my most special friend...my only friend :tongue: (Different movie...but your edumacation is below my friend)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR29zxrY2LM
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Pft me a flirt!? Never!

Are you flirting with me?!

61few8vke8ea.png
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Pft me a flirt!? Never!

61few8vke8ea.png

Do you think he eats scuba snacks?

I bet he is more of a peanut butter kind of fella
  • thedcubed1
    Options

Pft me a flirt!? Never!

61few8vke8ea.png

Peanut butter scuba snacks...mmmmmmm
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

Pft me a flirt!? Never!

61few8vke8ea.png

9b7lyghqkbit.jpg
  • rctdave
    rctdave Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, in today's society, you are seeing most people with very few social skills. Everyone hides behind a set of keys, whether it's on a phone or a computer or a tablet. People don't ever have to work for someone's attention, they just say it all with a message. SMS messaging was used for the first time in 1992, so that is 25 years of artificial interaction.

Sooooo, when a person gets flirted with in person or on a message board, they react wrongly or inappropriately most of the time. Most people don't know how to flirt or how to recognize it. If a guy wants to marry you from a few chats and few flirts, move on. Next fish in the sea!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

Pft me a flirt!? Never!

61few8vke8ea.png

9b7lyghqkbit.jpg

;)B)