Flirting

Options

Replies

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    rctdave wrote: »
    Unfortunately, in today's society, you are seeing most people with very few social skills. Everyone hides behind a set of keys, whether it's on a phone or a computer or a tablet. People don't ever have to work for someone's attention, they just say it all with a message. SMS messaging was used for the first time in 1992, so that is 25 years of artificial interaction.

Sooooo, when a person gets flirted with in person or on a message board, they react wrongly or inappropriately most of the time. Most people don't know how to flirt or how to recognize it. If a guy wants to marry you from a few chats and few flirts, move on. Next fish in the sea!

I can appreciate the irony in this

Yeah and we got the series premier post!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    UltraTacks wrote: »
    UltraTacks wrote: »
    Boring read

Sorry that we were unable to entertain you. I feel like such a failure now....

No worries... Please don't feel bad

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE

I hate MFP and I hate all of you. I am never coming back to the forums......NEVER!

you're beautiful when you're angry.

Well now I am blushing and happy. Did that just make me ugly?!?! Make me mad again, quick!

just watch a replay of the Ohio State game; you'll be simply gorgeous.

Thems fightin words

You're Beautiful !!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Pft me a flirt!? Never!

I actually agree with those statements. You ARE as creepy as you are flirty so that's like reallly creepy. But you're also tres awesome!!! :)

"Tres awesome?"...does that make me French now? Like how "Fragile" makes things Italian??

Yes @lstrat115 to movie quoting/referencing!

Huh!? I'm Swedish and Spanish and you're asking me about Italians. I don't know what "fragile" means. Tres meaning very. You're very awesome. And if you want to be French I will support your decision :p

Oh Meg...you're adorbs. :smiley: I understand what "tres" means as I do speak some French (on my way to being French I guess) though I'm sorry you don't know what "Fragile" means. :tongue:

@GnothiSeauton23 would you look at that! Would you look at THAT!

A good friend would tell me. I thought we were friends :(

She was my most special friend...my only friend :tongue: (Different movie...but your edumacation is below my friend)

I haven't seen this movie in years....makes sense now. I thank you kind sir :)

Woah woah, let's not get carried away with the "kind" *kitten*...I got a reputation to uphold now!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Would it be automatic flirting if I grew a mullet and a mustache? Also I would either walk around shirtless or wearing a jean jacket.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Would it be automatic flirting if I grew a mullet and a mustache? Also I would either walk around shirtless or wearing a jean jacket.

Only if you have a boom box on your shoulder and a beer in your hand.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Flirting is a beautiful thing, I quite enjoy the interaction, and seeing the other persons responses. If I can get you to blush even better. Its just a fun part of life, that many people take the wrong way. People are so scared of offending someone, its ridiculous. I try to smile a lot, and laugh because I'm a big guy, anyway.
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options

I would think that would be correct because everyone who sees you would know that you're DTF!
    Words not required.
  • thedcubed1
    Options

Pft me a flirt!? Never!

I actually agree with those statements. You ARE as creepy as you are flirty so that's like reallly creepy. But you're also tres awesome!!! :)

"Tres awesome?"...does that make me French now? Like how "Fragile" makes things Italian??

Huh!? I'm Swedish and Spanish and you're asking me about Italians. I don't know what "fragile" means. Tres meaning very. You're very awesome. And if you want to be French I will support your decision :p

Oh Meg...you're adorbs. :smiley: I understand what "tres" means as I do speak some French (on my way to being French I guess) though I'm sorry you don't know what "Fragile" means. :tongue:

@GnothiSeauton23 would you look at that! Would you look at THAT!

A good friend would tell me. I thought we were friends :(

She was my most special friend...my only friend :tongue: (Different movie...but your edumacation is below my friend)

I haven't seen this movie in years....makes sense now. I thank you kind sir :)

Woah woah, let's not get carried away with the "kind" *kitten*...I got a reputation to uphold now!

Yeah as a creep! Back away from my window ;)

egoj8x94gvem.gif
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options

Pft me a flirt!? Never!

I like French and Greek :D

So so confused. Santa never ended up sending me to Greece you know.

maybe instead he sent Greece to you

That would be nice

Indeed!
  • thedcubed1
    Options

Pft me a flirt!? Never!

Are you flirting with me?!

61few8vke8ea.png

Do you think he eats scuba snacks?

I bet he is more of a peanut butter kind of fella

Okay you're absolutely right @RunHardBeStrong

hg3ukkx0e3gb.gif
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options

Cutoff jean shorts and no shirt. That will make all the ladies swoon. You should probably get rid of some of your teeth too.

I think you can get away with keeping your teeth, but you're going to need chewin' tobacco.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Pft me a flirt!? Never!

Are you flirting with me?!

61few8vke8ea.png

Do you think he eats scuba snacks?

I bet he is more of a peanut butter kind of fella

Okay you're absolutely right @RunHardBeStrong

hg3ukkx0e3gb.gif

Brad Pitt licking peanut butter... I will be back.. I need to go change my undergarments!
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,470 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Tallawah_ wrote: »
    All I'm saying guys is watch out for that @J_Surita3!!!...such a damn tease!!!.... :heartbreak:

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

:lol:

Where does she get them toys? :grin:
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Cutoff jean shorts and no shirt. That will make all the ladies swoon. You should probably get rid of some of your teeth too.

And let one of your balls hang out the inner thigh....

I promise they can't resist it!!!!!