Ladies group ages: 25-35

Options

Replies

• meeemy
    meeemy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and will turn 30 in July.
    Currently 74 kilograms and would love 2 be around 56 in july.
    However weight isn't my main focus.
    I really just wanna loose fat, especially tummy area and feel better about myself.
    Anyone interested 2 motivate each other, feel free 2 add me :smile:
  • kellansmommy11
    kellansmommy11 Posts: 61 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I would love to get to know other women in my similar situation. I'm 30 years old, 5'1" tall and I currently weigh 189.6. My starting weight was 237. My goal weight at this time is 150 although I'm thinking I may lower it as it gets closer. If anyone would like to add me as a friend, feel free. I would love to get to know others and encourage/motivate each other as we have a healthy new year and reach our goals. Would love to be a part of a group as well, just not very active on these message boards.
  • sarahlchu
    sarahlchu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 nearly 27 and looking to lose around 20 pounds! Please add me as well! Also using Tone It Up workout guides and the Peloton Bike if anyone has similar workout routines.
  • acwhite55
    acwhite55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and at 230 mark as well..my highest weight ever..my goal weight is 130.. So I have a lot of work ahead of me...and need all the motivation and support I can get!
  • jayrobert91
    jayrobert91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I'm 25 and have an initial goal of losing 50 lbs and then go from there
  • JHaggard089
    JHaggard089 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am very much interested in joining this group! My name is Jenn! I am 27, 5'3 and want to lose 30 lbs. Since I had my thyroid removed a couple years ago I have really been struggling with fluctuating weight and really want to stay focused and hit my goal. Let's motivate each other, we can do this! :)
  • alix1019
    alix1019 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join your group :) I'm 27, 5'8". I'm looking to lose roughly 20lbs
  • KT32T
    KT32T Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just turned 30 and trying to loose at least 15 lbs by the end of February for my trip to Hawaii with my husband. It will be our five year anniversary. Overall though I need to loose about 50lbs.
  • sylfo60
    sylfo60 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I need some strength and I need it now!!! I’m turning 32 next month and need to loose about 70 pounds… I have just started and seriously I could use some support… So let’s get started!!! How can I join the group?
  • fabnatsdiva
    fabnatsdiva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am interested! 27 with an *initial* goal of losing 28 lbs. one step at a time for me!
  • TinaMarie2982
    TinaMarie2982 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'd also really like some support and would love to join the group. I fall in that age range and just recently got engaged and I'm really excited about this fitness journey. If anyone would like to add me as a friend, feel free.
  • Wonder_Whit
    Wonder_Whit Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I turn 31 in January and I'm looking to lose 15lbs. Anyone here is welcome to add me! <3
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Here is the group link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017

For LADIES ages 25-35 looking to lose 30+ lbs :smile:
  • missfrichi
    missfrichi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Interested. Looking to lose 30-35 pounds. I'm 32 this year.
  • gchuggi
    gchuggi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 26 looking to lose 50 lbs! It seems like a lot but this is my weight prior to me gaining so much from being lazy. I need motivation and don't mind sending my support out as well!
  • fitRTs
    fitRTs Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! 26, 5'7" and looking to lose in total about 78 pounds. So, wanting to lose quite a bit more than some of you but still would love to be a part of it!
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 31, 5' 164.5lbs. I'm looking to lose at least 20lbs (to stay realistic), but overall, I need to lose 50+. Let me know when you've started the group.
    Also, anyone is free to add me. I lose motivation really easy, so I'm gonna need a lot of help with that!
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    missfrichi wrote: »
    Interested. Looking to lose 30-35 pounds. I'm 32 this year.
    Ahanaz wrote: »
    I'm in! I'm 31, 5' 164.5lbs. I'm looking to lose at least 20lbs (to stay realistic), but overall, I need to lose 50+. Let me know when you've started the group.
    Also, anyone is free to add me. I lose motivation really easy, so I'm gonna need a lot of help with that!
    fitRTs wrote: »
    I'm interested! 26, 5'7" and looking to lose in total about 78 pounds. So, wanting to lose quite a bit more than some of you but still would love to be a part of it!
    gchuggi wrote: »
    Hello! I am 26 looking to lose 50 lbs! It seems like a lot but this is my weight prior to me gaining so much from being lazy. I need motivation and don't mind sending my support out as well!

added :smile:
  • shinicat
    shinicat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I just sent a request to join. I'm 32 and need to lose around 40lb
  • jasmynm
    jasmynm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25 and my goal weight loss is 40 pounds. I tried searching for the group and could not find it. I would love to join this group!