Looking for women who need to lose 30-50 pounds and would love a weight loss buddy!?!

Options

Replies

• jessjoye
    jessjoye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am also at my heaviest I've been in years. (last time I weighed this much was after my last pregnancy.... 11 years ago...) I can't blame it on the baby weight anymore. Feel free to add me and anyone else too. The more support the better!
  • losttogain
    losttogain Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    About to turn 30, want to lose 50lbs!
  • clrss1
    clrss1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling much more optimistic today. Here's to a happy and healthy weekend everyone!
  • DiamondCookies
    DiamondCookies Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me too! I want to lose about 30 pounds - I'm down about 6 so far, but more importantly take care of myself after a year and a half of college dining hall food. :p
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I had my daughter 2 weeks ago and am at my pre-pregnancy weight, 2 of my sisters are getting married in the fall and I want to look nice for the weddings...that is my vanity project lol...my real motivation is that my husband and I are now out numbered and our youngest 2 are 2 years apart, my oldest is almost 10. I need to be able to keep up with my children and especially my middle child as she is quicker than *kitten*...my 6'2 husband has to sprint to keep up with her when she runs and she is only a little over 2.5 feet tall!
  • Menashinaye
    Menashinaye Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me I can use all the support and friends I can get as well I have around 45 lbs to lose.. let's do this
  • SApostolos81
    SApostolos81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want in as well. I'm 35 and have 46lbs to lose. This is our year. No more excuses, we're worth it.
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm looking to loose 50 lbs and also need motivation and looking for motivated friends along the way. Add me
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP ladies, I start a group for ages 25-35 who want to lose 30+ lbs for support and motivation if anyone needs accountability and comradery . Here's the link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • timeforfitmommy
    timeforfitmommy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I will (try to) lose between 30 and 40lbs. So please add me and we can encourage each other ;)
  • dancin_homie
    dancin_homie Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hey all! Feel free to add me as well--I'm down almost 40 lbs (seems like I've been at this point for a long time!) but would like to lose another 30 lbs if I can :)
  • Justjayde1984
    Justjayde1984 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hello all. So I am 32. Just had hysterectomy and fighting depression. I have put soooooo much weight on. Heaviest I have ever been and need to lose a lot of weight. Need inspiration and motivation and support x
  • anastasias30
    anastasias30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey yall...I'm in the same situation. I'm at the highest weight I've ever been .. 180 lbs and I'm 5'1. I haven't been able to fit into any of my clothes and I refuse to buy new clothes. This weight gain also made me very depressed and my anxiety is at an all time high. I set a goal of losing 35 lbs. Just joined MFP almost a week ago. Add me ! Good luck everyone !
  • Baruchuda
    Baruchuda Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 25 by March 1st and then another 25 by the 4th of July! Feel free to add me. I am committed to tracking my eating and exercise here. I did it for a week up until Christmas and then didn't between Christmas and the New Year - I ended up gaining 6.5lb in that time! WTF Now I'm back on track though. I was in the 130-40's for most of 2016 but between June-Dec I gained 50lbs due to medical stuff, stress, relocation to deal with it, but it's been taken care of and it's time to get back to 'normal' and prepare to go home.
  • lizzymcg
    lizzymcg Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added to anyone's friends List! Im 33 and 225lbs. I have been very intermittent about my use of MFP since joining with this account in 2013. The proof is my depressing MFP graph showing a 50 lb gain in that time. I have lost weight before with MFP and would love to that again. Consistency is a challenge so a community of people helping me stay on track would be very helpful.

I'm just trying to get back down to the weight when I thought I was FAT!
  • mintchip16
    mintchip16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 30 lbs to lose. I have lost track of my eating habits the past several years and am now ready to dedicated myself to losing weight, exercising and becoming the heathy person I know I can be. I would like to be added as well. We can do this!!
  • queensamearh
    queensamearh Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It's a good day, loss only .4 lbs. more to come. Weight now on 1/8/17 is 177.8 lbs.
  • CindyM02
    CindyM02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this. I've got 80lbs. First month I've lost 9lbs. Add me if you like. New to this and don't know how. Thanks for creating this thread. :smile:
  • lannakin
    lannakin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a workout buddy! I would be happy losing 30 to 40 lbs ideally I just want to get to a healthier weight. I've gained 45 lbs in the last 2 years from laziness. I am 32 and have 3 kiddos.
  • LJ14Wife
    LJ14Wife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking forward to losing 40lbs in 4 month! 24 and 4 kids