True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    OpalMagnus wrote: »
    I confess I'm afraid that when I lose all the weight, people won't see ME anymore and will only comment on how much weight I lost...and I only feel that way because I've been just as shallow before.

Most people mention because they can't think of anything else to talk about. The novelty of your weight loss will wear off over time and they will focus on something else. Instead, ask them about how they are doing. Goodness knows people love to talk about themselves.
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess that I have a flat tire, the lug nut is on so tight that the spare cannot be put..I am a damsel in distress in the back of an Entec station.. I am waiting on a hero..

Oh no. This is one of my biggest nightmares.

My day is now done..sigh
    jvcjim wrote: »
    I confess that I have a flat tire, the lug nut is on so tight that the spare cannot be put..I am a damsel in distress in the back of an Entec station.. I am waiting on a hero..

replace with run flat tires. depending on how bad the leak is fill it with air and go to a mechanic.

Tire seal broke will not hold air..I need air wrench...anyone got one?

break the sud off switch tires and go to the mechaninc.. sometimes trying to tighten it a little more then loosening in works to get it to come off.. sufficient over tightening will break the stud
    i have a whole garage with all sort of tools including a lift.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Decided to leave the car where it sits.. hitching a ride home, not very smart, but oh well. Shite happens, usually to other people, but today is my day!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I love crazy string.

jrd2rk3iyimz.gif

• chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options

I confess the two times I've gotten a flat, a guy pulled over to help me before I even got the jack under the car. One of them didn't even say hello or ask if I wanted help, he just took my tools, changed my tire, and drove off. I really wish I could send you some of my flat tire mojo.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

I confess the two times I've gotten a flat, a guy pulled over to help me before I even got the jack under the car. One of them didn't even say hello or ask if I wanted help, he just took my tools, changed my tire, and drove off. I really wish I could send you some of my flat tire mojo.

I had someone help..low profile tires suck when u get a flat and lugs won't release...hubs is 90 minutes away..heading home....really bad day..
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I just deshelled a bunch of pistachios rather than eating them one at a time and am now enjoying a fabulously effortless little snack...what have I been doing with my life?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I just deshelled a bunch of pistachios rather than eating them one at a time and am now enjoying a fabulously effortless little snack...what have I been doing with my life?

Haha! Are you in my head? ;) I did this yesterday! I am eating them again now, wishing I had deshelled them before packing them. I suppose deshelling as I go makes them last longer.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

Haha! Are you in my head? ;) I did this yesterday! I am eating them again now, wishing I had deshelled them before packing them. I suppose deshelling as I go makes them last longer.

This is true they may last longer if you deshell as you go, but I dunno...I felt like I needed to get back to work so instead of occupying my hands with the mess of deshelling as I went, I decided to have a little pile to pick from...Z is not saying Aly is doing it wrong or anything :wink:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

This is true they may last longer if you deshell as you go, but I dunno...I felt like I needed to get back to work so instead of occupying my hands with the mess of deshelling as I went, I decided to have a little pile to pick from...Z is not saying Aly is doing it wrong or anything :wink:

Aly never does anything wrong! Just ask her! :D:#
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I confess I didn't know you weren't supposed to pick out your own birthday cake (it's not until feb 2). I was planning on making it myself too and apparently that's a fopaux.
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I check out my own butt in the mirror at the gym.
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    There are people who don't do that?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    When people want to argue with science, it makes me want to bang my head on my desk. You are not a special little snowflake, ok snowflake?
  • DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I confess I am nervous about going back to school to get my degree after being out of a school setting for years...but I am taking the first steps to go back to school and get my degree.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Ugh....cervical herniation is bugging me too and KILLING my shoulder and arm. Grrr....tough day.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I confess I am nervous about going back to school to get my degree after being out of a school setting for years...but I am taking the first steps to go back to school and get my degree.

inspiring :)
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

No worries. I did it when I was older then you. It kinda weird at first, but you will see you are very prepared for it from your military experience and the class/home work is a non-issue.
  • ajw101788
    ajw101788 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am nervous about what comes next in life