True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    I confess I didn't know you weren't supposed to pick out your own birthday cake (it's not until feb 2). I was planning on making it myself too and apparently that's a fopaux.

Mines before yours.........and I pick out ice cream cakes from DQ

The first? I had ice cream cake last year. I was planning on maybe making this goodass gluten free pumpkin bread my mom gave me a recipe for and throwing some icing on it.
  • DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I confess I am nervous about going back to school to get my degree after being out of a school setting for years...but I am taking the first steps to go back to school and get my degree.

No worries. I did it when I was older then you. It kinda weird at first, but you will see you are very prepared for it from your military experience and the class/home work is a non-issue.

I hope so.. I am nervous since some of the classes are math at the physics level.. (engineering degree)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    I check out my own butt in the mirror at the gym.

Who doesn't? I check out my own *kitten* all the time

That's ironic, that's how I check out butts too. Oh wait, that's just creepy. :smiley:
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Mine is MIS. Completed BS and MS from /02/95-05/98 on campus Auburn University, AL. I received a lot of credits for my military experience and military school. Fast tracked it. You will enjoy it.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    I lost my motivation due to several setbacks and I could be starting up again with something’s (light stuff) I just can’t seem to find the motivation or make the time. I think the medical term for that is “lazy.”
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a way to keep my current boobage. Gaining weight sucks, but it's like it makes up for it with more bewbs. I admit I will be sad when they decrease with weight loss. It is one of the only areas I have ever even remotely considered having plastic surgery, but alas I am meant to have little ones.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Ugh....cervical herniation is bugging me too and KILLING my shoulder and arm. Grrr....tough day.

Cervical Herniation? Ouch!

.... how are your fallopian tubes?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I am nervous about going back to school to get my degree after being out of a school setting for years...but I am taking the first steps to go back to school and get my degree.

Wow I can see being nervous but how brave. Good for you I hope you enjoy it and it all goes smoothly
  • synchkat
    Options
    Ugh....cervical herniation is bugging me too and KILLING my shoulder and arm. Grrr....tough day.

ouch. Hope you feel better
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

http://neurosurgery.ufl.edu/files/2012/04/herniated_cervical_disc_with_compression.jpg

cervix v. cervical
  • Motorsheen
    Options

http://neurosurgery.ufl.edu/files/2012/04/herniated_cervical_disc_with_compression.jpg

cervix v. cervical

Dang.

.. geography
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I confess I knew I'd be insta in jail the moment I took my mfp filter off and started saying what I actually want to say hahahaha

I also confess

That this ice and snow storm is causing my chronic joint pain to flair something fierce and also my anxiety

All I want to do is make a giant lasagna eat it all and then eat a bunch of chocolate cake while watching cute movies
  • synchkat
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    I confess I knew I'd be insta in jail the moment I took my mfp filter off and started saying what I actually want to say hahahaha

I also confess

That this ice and snow storm is causing my chronic joint pain to flair something fierce and also my anxiety

All I want to do is make a giant lasagna eat it all and then eat a bunch of chocolate cake while watching cute movies

I confess I was curious about your incarceration.

and this storm is crazy and probably the reason my old lady hip is aching.

and oddly I was just thinking I should make lasagna this week
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @salembambi if you do, can I join? Two of my favorite foods.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I am glad that I am not the only one that thought this, but I have learned to avoid the V word so I kept quiet

I got schooled, I damn sure did.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

I also confess

I'm thinking the whole caps white power thing is what did you in.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

I am glad that I am not the only one that thought this, but I have learned to avoid the V word so I kept quiet

I got schooled, I damn sure did.

I knew what he was talking about, but as we all know I am kind of smartassy

Don't forget handie too!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

I also confess

How long you in for?

Lasagna sounds yummy.. I hope you make enough to share!
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Vagina?

Post Reported