Fat killer foods!

Options

Replies

• EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Almonds, avacado, oatmeal, spinach leaves ,lean meats,eggs,green tea,walnuts,peanut butter

don't let the haters get you down!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    AGAIN lol I'm just a personal trainer throwing out useful information out there for peole who could use some extra knowledge bless your hearts lol :)

I'm not sure telling people nuts and nut butters are fat killers will always be helpful. While these are healthy foods when eaten in proper amounts they are high calorie foods.
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    need a jar of compassion bro!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Almonds, avacado, oatmeal, spinach leaves ,lean meats,eggs,green tea,walnuts,peanut butter

Where's the cayenne pepper, coconut oil, dairy, salmon? This list is much more comprehensive:

http://bembu.com/fat-burning-foods

:s
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options

My advice is to tell people to have a calorie deficit and eat what they want.
    Some of these foods are very calorie dense. None of them will magically rid you of fat.
  • 150poundsofme
    150poundsofme Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    The foods you listed, to me, are healthy foods that would be advisable to eat :smiley:
  • ClosetBayesian
    ClosetBayesian Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    The foods you listed, to me, are healthy foods that would be advisable to eat :smiley:

Not one of them are "fat killers", which was the title of the thread. Additionally, if eating them causes someone to go over their maintenance calories, that person will gain weight.

The d'Haubry macarons in my desk drawer, while not as nutrient dense, fit beautifully into my calories for the day, and are also advisable to eat .
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    The "you should respect and be nice to someone for saying something, no matter what it is" is what's leading to the rapid dumbing down of society. Contrary to recent public opinion, ignorance does not deserve the same respect as education.

Calling out misinformation needs to happen more, not less.

Hear, hear!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    What about raspberry ketones???
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Have you been clicking on those Facebook ads?
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    zoink66 wrote: »
    AND WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT "FAT KILLER FOODS" EVEN MEANS.

ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

I know! I'm trying to be a good student, asking about the material. Just waiting for all the wisdom to start flowing my way.