Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I just can't today. Son sick last night = no gym for me. Then I was wide awake at 2 a.m. Nasty and I mean, NASTY, commute into work this morning. Nagging low-key headache since Saturday (even after going to the chiropractor yesterday). I'm gonna wallow in my pathetic misery over here. Ugh. LOL

Sorry! :( That sounds absolutely awful. I hope things get better quick! Like someone accidentally drops $5000 dollars in your pocket or something. :p
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I just can't today. Son sick last night = no gym for me. Then I was wide awake at 2 a.m. Nasty and I mean, NASTY, commute into work this morning. Nagging low-key headache since Saturday (even after going to the chiropractor yesterday). I'm gonna wallow in my pathetic misery over here. Ugh. LOL

Sorry! :( That sounds absolutely awful. I hope things get better quick! Like someone accidentally drops $5000 dollars in your pocket or something. :p

I like how you think. I would definitely feel better!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    My husband is a loud bed partner. :unamused:

I'm assuming you mean sleeping partner because of the :unamused: face, but I'm sure they'll be some fun comments on this one... ;):DB)

No, he wasn't even sleeping. He. Was. Just. Breathing. He's just so loud about EVERYTHING. He breathes loud, sleeps loud, eats loud ( :rage: ), listens to music too loud. He's just loud.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    It's barely 9:00 and I'm in bed, Alexa is playing rain sounds and I'm getting very sleepy. I plan on sleeping good tonight and waking up refreshed in the morning.

The weather is supposed to get really bad after tomorrow. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 60's but it's KS so we'll probably have gale force winds. :unamused:
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

Yoga was helpful. She focused on upper back, saying everyone was tense from shoveling and driving in the snow. She was right!

Glad that something helped! :)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    My husband is a loud bed partner. :unamused:

I'm assuming you mean sleeping partner because of the :unamused: face, but I'm sure they'll be some fun comments on this one... ;):DB)

No, he wasn't even sleeping. He. Was. Just. Breathing. He's just so loud about EVERYTHING. He breathes loud, sleeps loud, eats loud ( :rage: ), listens to music too loud. He's just loud.
    I was just teasing you.
    But trust me, I know all about chainsaw snoring and Darth Vader breathing. :(
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    It's barely 9:00 and I'm in bed, Alexa is playing rain sounds and I'm getting very sleepy. I plan on sleeping good tonight and waking up refreshed in the morning.

The weather is supposed to get really bad after tomorrow. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 60's but it's KS so we'll probably have gale force winds. :unamused:

I hope you slept great. I slept horribly.
    And it's the same here. It's supposed to get into the high 40's today, but the wind is insane!!! That's part of the reason I had a hard time sleeping. It was howling!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    We also have crazy wind today although it isn't cold. It was loud enough to keep waking me up last night. I am so glad we got the roof done!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options

I read a few of these (it's even older than this thread!) and realised that I am not a huge binger. I am a terrible grazer. I put my weight on the boring way by overeating a couple of hundred calories each day. How dull. And I'm finding it super hard to give up those couple of hundred extra calories as I feel like I eat okay most of the time and somehow deserve a small treat. Weight loss is stalling here, can you tell?

The only time I've ever eaten a pint of ice cream in one sitting was when I was pregnant and I really put my mind to it! Even then I only did it once and it was mainly to distract myself from the horrific rash from Hell.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    I'm loving that thread, Tami. I'm on page 9.. I don't feel so alone in some of my binges. It's giving me some tasty ideas though... :#
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I'm loving that thread, Tami. I'm on page 9.. I don't feel so alone in some of my binges. It's giving me some tasty ideas though... :#

I know! I had the same problem!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I am on Day 5 of this nagging freaking headache. I've taken regular headache medicine, my migraine medicine, drank extra caffeine, been to the chiropractor twice, and gone to yoga trying to get rid of it. I booked a 90 minute massage, but that isn't until Monday. Couldn't call in sick to work because I have a meeting I have to go to... Enough already!

The good news - the kid FINALLY went back to school today! No more snow days!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Still going through that thread. I have been guilty of some of them- ice cream, pizza type things. But some of those, just....wow.... :/
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    After reading some of those, I felt like an amateur!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    After reading some of those, I felt like an amateur!!

Me, too. My tub of frosting was nothing...
  • kelly_c_77
    Options

I went through it and to a few of the posts I was like, "Pff. Amateurs!" Apparently I'm pretty good at doing "fat" things. :D

TOTALLY did the same thing B) !
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

I went through it and to a few of the posts I was like, "Pff. Amateurs!" Apparently I'm pretty good at doing "fat" things. :D

TOTALLY did the same thing B) !

I knew I could count on you! FTFL! :smiley: