True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    I cant sleep so I decided to do laundry and work out. It's almost 1am. Work is going to SUCK tomorrow. I also remembered I have to take my mom to the doctors in the morning before work. blah.
  • Joshua_D14
    Joshua_D14 Posts: 2 Member
    I ate a cupcake today and felt like a major fatty.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I confess I think my life is officially a mess.

you seem like a nice guy...AND a good guy. You've been successful at losing a lot of weight, your strong in dealing with the blood thing, you are good with your mom.....I think you are a pretty bad *kitten* dude who can probably handle just about anything. You so got this life thing. Just sayin.

^^^ That's why I stalk him and instisted that he marry me.

By the way @MalkinMagic71 when is our big day?

P. S. If you could post some more selfies that would be great. My bedroom wall of tribute to you is looking a little bare.
  • MalkinMagic71

you seem like a nice guy...AND a good guy. You've been successful at losing a lot of weight, your strong in dealing with the blood thing, you are good with your mom.....I think you are a pretty bad *kitten* dude who can probably handle just about anything. You so got this life thing. Just sayin.

@LL5lifts that was very kind thank you.
  • MalkinMagic71

^^^ That's why I stalk him and instisted that he marry me.

By the way @MalkinMagic71 when is our big day?

P. S. If you could post some more selfies that would be great. My bedroom wall of tribute to you is looking a little bare.

Haha thanks @LittleHearseDriver
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I confess I was was just reading an article about two paramedics who were in an accident and taken to hospital. It makes me wonder...did they take turns treating each other at the scene?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I confess I have OCD when it comes to recycling. Sometimes it is so bad I literally stop my truck in the middle of the road and block traffic to pick up items I know I can recycle. I also confess I will stop my truck in the middle of the road and block traffic to save the lives of turtles trying to cross the road. Here is the last turtle I saved. I saved her on Mothers Day.

kk96mrxrnur0.jpg

Be careful. A Canadian woman who stopped her car to help ducklings cross the highway in 2010 is jailed for the deaths of two motorcyclists who plowed into her vehicle.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/12/17/canada-ducklings-highway-fatal-court/20513845/
  • synchkat
    I confess I'm terrible at finances and just paid a bill that was several months past due. I figure until they threaten to send it to a collection agency you're ok
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I'm terrible at finances and just paid a bill that was several months past due. I figure until they threaten to send it to a collection agency you're ok

I confess that if I worked for a collection agency, you would be at the top of my list
  • aikzilla
    aikzilla Posts: 18 Member
    I confess I really want to run away from adulting, caring for my mom and working. I so want to join the circus, start smoking again after quitting for 60 days and I want to totally stuff my face with fair food. That is just right now I hopefully snap out of it by writing it down.

Thanks

Sam
  • synchkat
    BW__NOT wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »

I confess that if I worked for a collection agency, you would be at the top of my list

well they have never had to go that far. I'm just irresponsible with money
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    I confess I judged Josh. Not just last night but everyday.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    I confess I called in to work sick. When all I'm really going to do is crush my bed.

That was very tempting for me this morning too! I'm going to hold off for another week or two though.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I confess I called in to work sick. When all I'm really going to do is crush my bed.

I wanted to call in so bad, but I have plans tonight. My luck I would run into someone from work so I decided to save it. Enjoy your "day off"! :D
  • synchkat
    aikzilla wrote: »
    I confess I really want to run away from adulting, caring for my mom and working. I so want to join the circus, start smoking again after quitting for 60 days and I want to totally stuff my face with fair food. That is just right now I hopefully snap out of it by writing it down.

Thanks

Sam

fair food is kind of awesome and I totally get the wanting to run away from caring for parents. It's tiring
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess I judged Josh. Not just last night but everyday.

Hmmmm. Which Josh?

You'll never know!
  • synchkat
    tjiddy wrote: »
    My fitbit and a smile
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I confess that tomorrow night I'm going to an arena, with tickets I paid for myself, and am going to watch a real live professional 'rasslin show, and I'm not even taking my kids...

Plus, I'm excited about it. Look for me on TV. I'll have the sign that says MFP Chit-Chat Go *kitten* Yourself

what are you going to be wearing

I'll watch from my couch
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Inhale, exhale, long confession incoming.

At the time i was at my now Ex's place and i started to feel really dizzy, dehydrated and my body got ice cold. I woke her up and told her that i needed to go to the hospital because i knew something was really wrong with me.

When she woke up she was a bit startled of course and she told me maybe i was sick from something i ate. I told her that definitely wasnt the case and that i needed to go to the hospital, i literally thought i was dying.

After she got up she told me that "She didnt wanna spend her day in the ER"

In that moment i had no strength to argue because i was so out of it and afraid of what was happening to me but when she said that it cut really deep. Especially considering a few months prior i sat with her in the ER for 8 houra because she was having chest pains, which i would never complain about because i wanted to make sure she was ok.

She has since apologized for how she reacted, but to be honest it still really bothers me when i think about it. We're still friends but that moment will probably haunt me for awhile.
  • synchkat
    Inhale, exhale, long confession incoming.

At the time i was at my now Ex's place and i started to feel really dizzy, dehydrated and my body got ice cold. I woke her up and told her that i needed to go to the hospital because i knew something was really wrong with me.

When she woke up she was a bit startled of course and she told me maybe i was sick from something i ate. I told her that definitely wasnt the case and that i needed to go to the hospital, i literally thought i was dying.

After she got up she told me that "She didnt wanna spend her day in the ER"

In that moment i had no strength to argue because i was so out of it and afraid of what was happening to me but when she said that it cut really deep. Especially considering a few months prior i sat with her in the ER for 8 houra because she was having chest pains, which i would never complain about because i wanted to make sure she was ok.

She has since apologized for how she reacted, but to be honest it still really bothers me when i think about it. We're still friends but that moment will probably haunt me for awhile.

Good job she's an ex. That's a little selfish