Looking for women who need to lose 30-50 pounds and would love a weight loss buddy!?!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• SkyFerret
    SkyFerret Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yep yep! Have 30lbs to drop, at least to start out with. At 35 it's not going to be easy, but I can do this!
  • Mercedes_Marie_Smith13
    Options
    Hi all, I am 26 and hit my highest weight of 236 this summer. I have since gotten down to 211 but I have a long ways to go. I would love to have my confidence back, I would love to not get out of breathe, I would love to enjoy getting dressed up again...the list goes on. Please feel free to add me, I am not new to mfp but I am brand new to the community side of it and I would love to connect with others!
  • KingsMom0413
    KingsMom0413 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im in! add me
  • dahlgrenmad
    dahlgrenmad Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It's great to have you join. This is a friendly and supportive group.
  • arosas30
    arosas30 Posts: 10 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Just turned 32 on the 7th, started a Keto diet on the 9th, first goal is 50lbs
    Feel free to add for support!
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to add me feel free, I didn't post much for a long time and think i lost some friends lol. Lost around 40 lbs already, trying to lose the last 40 or so. I'm 36
  • dahlgrenmad
    Options
    Congrats on getting down 40. That's a major accomplishment!

• dahlgrenmad
    Options
    I don't want to sound stupid, but what is a Keto diet?
  • hoping32
    hoping32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am starting keto tomorrow. Feel free to add me
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm 26 and have about 50 pounds to lose. Looking for more friends on here to motivate each other. :)
  • oct131920
    oct131920 Posts: 13 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I just turned 27 and I'm the heaviest I've EVER been. I decided to make 2017 the year to get back into shape and make it all about me. My #1 priority is to lose weight! I love this app but would love some mfp friends to encourage each other along the way! Let me know! :)

I'm 24 and 185 lbs I want to get down to 135. I'm serious about losing this weight because I'm getting married in Aug and I want to look great in my dress! We got the same goal
  • laburto
    laburto Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 20-30lbs!
  • nitaaaaa
    nitaaaaa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hiiiiii everyone feel free to add me! 32 and have a good 40lbs to lose too!
  • dahlgrenmad
    Options
    Great to see all of you here. I'm no expert but I'll gladly share some of my "tricks" and with 30 more pounds to go, I'm sure I'll be looking for encouragement as well. My best tip, log everything and be honest. If you're not positive of the amount, choose the one higher in calories and don't eat back your exercise calories. Good luck!!!
  • juantera
    juantera Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!