True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I've watched an episode of Hoarders backwards because I thought it would be funny to see people having panic attacks over strangers filling their house with garbage.

You should visit more often.

I concur.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am sad I didn't watch It's Always Sunny sooner. This show's humor is perfect. Kitten Mittons!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I have been laying in bes since 7:30p. It's 8:15p. I ma trying to keep from falling asleep but it is soooo dang hard.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I confess I bought one of those meditation cushions but I mostly just browse the web on it. :/
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I feel self-conscious when I wear my hair in a ponytail, but I do it occasionally. Honestly, I'd like to say it's because I'm trying to face the fear head-on, but most of the time it's just because of dirty hair.

Sometimes I feel trapped in my body, not because of my physical appearance but because of my (dis)abilities.

I've broken the law for my boss a few times.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    ncy2i2itgkbg.gif

Haha! I saw this one and laughed my butt off because I am pretty sure this will be exactly how it is when I teach my daughter to drive. Please send positive thoughts my way. I may die in an empty parking lot

I learned in my empty high school parking lot. I only went the 2mph or so that the car does when you just let go of the gas. My parents tried to teach me stick but I kept making my mom carsick with how often I stalled it. I eventually got it though :p Good luck!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    ncy2i2itgkbg.gif

I have been known to watch this clip over and over while laughing my *kitten* off.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    ncy2i2itgkbg.gif

As someone who is currently teaching both of his spawn to drive...

THIS.
  • MikeinNOLA
    MikeinNOLA Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I confess I just had 2 (TWO!) pieces of king cake.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    MikeinNOLA wrote: »
    I confess I just had 2 (TWO!) pieces of king cake.

Did you get the baby? Was it from Randazzo's?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I just got into an argument with an old guy that I had the same conversation with two weeks ago. I wasn't mean but I was stern and stood my ground because he was wrong and being a hugeasshole. I don't agree with the whole the customer is always right or we must respect our elders when they are blatantly wrong or being disrepectful douchecanoes themselves.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I confess that I incited a riot at dinner last night over Oxford commas. I am not above throwing food in my own house. Family time is fun.

Oxford commas are overrated.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    I confess that I incited a riot at dinner last night over Oxford commas. I am not above throwing food in my own house. Family time is fun.

Mentally throwing my chili at you
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

That's my stance but I was over ruled last night. Enter the flinging of food.

I'd have been on your side. My aim isn't good but I have been known to throw a roll or two
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I confess I sometimes wonder about @Motorsheen

Thanks?

I always wonder about people with characters for profile pics and I think you are funny.

This right...never trust a cartoon

WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

That's my stance but I was over ruled last night. Enter the flinging of food.

I'd have been on your side. My aim isn't good but I have been known to throw a roll or two

My aim sucks but I'm the idiot that repaints the dining room so I don't care. Dining room is all white, floor to ceiling. It gets painted often. Come over for dinner, we will take them on.

It's on!!!! They're going down!!!