Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    skahtboi wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I confess I sometimes wonder about @Motorsheen

Thanks?

I always wonder about people with characters for profile pics and I think you are funny.

This right...never trust a cartoon

WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Especially one with chiseled abs
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member

I confess that I think you're a spambot.
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    skahtboi wrote: »
    I confess I sometimes wonder about @Motorsheen

Thanks?

I always wonder about people with characters for profile pics and I think you are funny.

This right...never trust a cartoon

WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Especially one with chiseled abs

Trust the character, @synchkat. Just don't trust the abs!!! :lol:

• Candy0928
    Candy0928 Posts: 20 Member
    I confess that I will ONLY work out today so that I can use those calories for wine.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    I confess that I have been taking little naps in my office during lunch all week since I started this keto diet.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Candy0928 wrote: »
    I confess that I will ONLY work out today so that I can use those calories for wine.

I confess this is my strategy most days.
  • DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I confess I am looking forward to my new program because I am having fun making a three ring binder for it to keep things organized even though I don't really have to.

Can you come over and help me organize my life please? I'm struggling here

That is the funniest thing I've heard all day! There is nothing organized about me or my life but this one three ring binder :D Other than that I can only tell you what day it is based on who has soccer practice that evening.

In that case, what day is it today?

I can tell you it is Friday and almost time to call it a day and enjoy the weekend cause I don't work on the weekends except to do honey do's or other projects I get started on.
  • DonkeyHueco
    DonkeyHueco Posts: 9 Member
    I confess I'm emotionally retarded and the biggest motivator for my exercise is giving myself something to focus on besides mourning and regret. When I run until my lungs are burning and my legs feel like jelly, I can more easily focus on changing things in my personality I struggle with instead of just hurting.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    I just threw way too many rocks because I was totslly getting it today and making beautiful shots let's hope I didn't use them all up
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    edited January 2017
    I confess I'm addicted to couponing. I'm not like the nut jobs on TV who clear out the shelves and argue with the cashiers. I have a bookcase in my workout room full of shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, deodorant, and razors. I'm in the works on filling my pantry with food.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I confess I'm addicted to couponing. I'm not like the nut jobs on TV who clear out the shelves and argue with the cashiers. I have a bookcase in my workout room full of shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, deodorant, and razors. I'm in the works on filling my pantry.

Organized Hording?
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    I confess I'm watching you tube videos of some guy messing with scammers and it's hilarious.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    I am chugging water in hopes that I can re-hydrate from wine last night for wine this evening.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    I confess I'm addicted to couponing. I'm not like the nut jobs on TV who clear out the shelves and argue with the cashiers. I have a bookcase in my workout room full of shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, deodorant, and razors. I'm in the works on filling my pantry.

Organized Hording?

At least I'll smell good and have nice shaved legs for a while.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    I confess I want to message my ex so badly

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhr

I wanna know if he is ok I wanna know what is up

Bleh