Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Hope I am not wishful thinking, but I think my hubs got us a squat rack for the house!! I can get back to lifting again. Just got a welcome email from the company that we have been looking at getting one from.

So much awesome!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    My husband is a loud bed partner. :unamused:

I'm assuming you mean sleeping partner because of the :unamused: face, but I'm sure they'll be some fun comments on this one... ;):DB)

No, he wasn't even sleeping. He. Was. Just. Breathing. He's just so loud about EVERYTHING. He breathes loud, sleeps loud, eats loud ( :rage: ), listens to music too loud. He's just loud.

Ok, so not so fun

Is he Italian? :p

English and Native American, which is the prime combination for mouth-breathing snore machine.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    My husband is a loud bed partner. :unamused:

I'm assuming you mean sleeping partner because of the :unamused: face, but I'm sure they'll be some fun comments on this one... ;):DB)

No, he wasn't even sleeping. He. Was. Just. Breathing. He's just so loud about EVERYTHING. He breathes loud, sleeps loud, eats loud ( :rage: ), listens to music too loud. He's just loud.

Ok, so not so fun

Is he Italian? :p

English and Native American, which is the prime combination for mouth-breathing snore machine.

:D
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I haven't binged for three days now!

I think what has helped me is pushing my first meal back to 11:00 AM rather than eating right when I get up. I think often times I was slightly hungry, but more thirsty & that my body got used to eating that early. I've just had a protein bar & yogurt during my lunch & then ate a few meals/snacks when I get home from work.

I like that better since it lets me have more wiggle room to eat a larger dinner if I want or more snacking throughout the night if I want to graze.

Great job!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Hope I am not wishful thinking, but I think my hubs got us a squat rack for the house!! I can get back to lifting again. Just got a welcome email from the company that we have been looking at getting one from.

Didn't you get some kind of rack a few years ago? Or am I mixing that up with someone else?

Nope that was me. Unfortunately a few months after I got it, our garage got water in it. This unit has electronic locks for the bar and it is attached to the machine. Water+electronics=no bueno. We tried to find another power box for the unit but they no longer make this. It was a great deal when we got it and I loved it, but now it is a 600+lb paperweight in my garage. :'(

Bummer.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Also @Oberon21 I think you'll find this funny
    afbdb5jeh95q.jpg

I did!

Especially as a cat can't be vegan..

My boyfriend wants to transition the dog to vegan food.... we've been debating over it.

I just read an article that talks about how cats have to have meat. You can't make them vegan it's unhealthy for them. I wonder if it's the same for dogs. I'd check with a vet before you try anything like that.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here wishing that I took my camera on the walk I had today.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Ok fitbit challenge!
    Nicci won with 78,650
    Tobi won with with 78,180

I added Susie again, if you are up to it.

Great numbers girls!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Ok fitbit challenge!
    Nicci won with 78,650

Excellent job, ladies!
  • tobistatler
    tobistatler Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Ok fitbit challenge!
    Nicci won with 78,650

Way to go Nicci!!

• orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Ok fitbit challenge!
    Nicci won with 78,650

Great job Tobi!

No idea how I managed that many and probably won't be repeated :(
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    kelly, I have to agree. Halo Top rocks. I like it much more than Arctic Zero.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    kelly, I have to agree. Halo Top rocks. I like it much more than Arctic Zero.

Have you been able to try any of the new flavors?

If you go on www.halotop.com the company is having a contest.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Kroger has started to carry a lot of them. I haven't found the cookie dough yet, but I keep looking. I had put in the request for the stuff at my Kroger and since then they have kept it in stock.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    My BIL died yesterday- that is now both my husbands' brothers gone :( . I think a deficit is out at this point, just trying to keep logging
  • crosbylee
    Options
    So sorry to hear about that. Do your best. That is all you can ask of yourself.