Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    I skipped a night out with my friends cos 1) I was tired from gym and wanted to sleep, 2) I didn't want to drink cheap beer if I am drinking I want the good stuff 3) I didn't wanna sit around salty greasy snacks

I feel absolutely fantastic about it but people don't get it

It is all about the choices my friend.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Also @Oberon21 I think you'll find this funny
    afbdb5jeh95q.jpg

I did!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    icpaa6525g5z.jpeg
    I got new dead lift socks! Say hello to my rubber duckies haha

So cute!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    afbdb5jeh95q.jpg

I did!

Especially as a cat can't be vegan..
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I skipped a night out with my friends cos 1) I was tired from gym and wanted to sleep, 2) I didn't want to drink cheap beer if I am drinking I want the good stuff 3) I didn't wanna sit around salty greasy snacks

I totally get this.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I'm loving that thread, Tami. I'm on page 9.. I don't feel so alone in some of my binges. It's giving me some tasty ideas though... :#

I went through it and to a few of the posts I was like, "Pff. Amateurs!" Apparently I'm pretty good at doing "fat" things. :D

Yeah me too :( I found myself saying "is that all?" at points or "Pff! I did that in 20 minutes".

On the other hand I had to remind myself that things are bigger in America, so their medium pizza is probably equivalent to our extra large

My mom says this about pizza in Oman. She says the large pizza that we get is the size of a medium pizza in the US. She complains that she's being shorted pizza. :D

I still say the dumbest thing I ever did when I first tried to lose weight was eating a whole box of Fiber One bars & then farting the whole way on the plane when I went to see my sister in Hawaii.

I remember you telling us about that! So nasty got the folks on the plane! :p
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    afbdb5jeh95q.jpg

I did!

My boyfriend wants to transition the dog to vegan food.... we've been debating over it.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    icpaa6525g5z.jpeg
    I got new dead lift socks! Say hello to my rubber duckies haha

Love the socks!!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Hope I am not wishful thinking, but I think my hubs got us a squat rack for the house!! I can get back to lifting again. Just got a welcome email from the company that we have been looking at getting one from.

Oh, man! Jealous!!!
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Remind me to have an afternoon snack with lots of protein!! Came home hungry and started noshing on stuff around the house. It is fittin my macros so far. Good thing I stopped and logged it.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    My husband is a loud bed partner. :unamused:

This is not fun??
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    My husband is a loud bed partner. :unamused:

I'm assuming you mean sleeping partner because of the :unamused: face, but I'm sure they'll be some fun comments on this one... ;):DB)

No, he wasn't even sleeping. He. Was. Just. Breathing. He's just so loud about EVERYTHING. He breathes loud, sleeps loud, eats loud ( :rage: ), listens to music too loud. He's just loud.

Ok, so not so fun

Is he Italian? :p
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    afbdb5jeh95q.jpg

I did!

My boyfriend wants to transition the dog to vegan food.... we've been debating over it.

Don't cats and dogs need meat in their diet? What other protein source would they use?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Hope I am not wishful thinking, but I think my hubs got us a squat rack for the house!! I can get back to lifting again. Just got a welcome email from the company that we have been looking at getting one from.

Didn't you get some kind of rack a few years ago? Or am I mixing that up with someone else?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    afbdb5jeh95q.jpg

:D
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options

It is all about the choices my friend.

I agree wholeheartedly. I don't (any more) do cheap beer, bread or chocolate. If I am spending calories it has to be worth it.