True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I was really hoping hubs would forget we were supposed to go to see his mom today so I could sleep in.
  • Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I confess that I pretend I'm reading something very interesting on my laptop just to avoid being spoken to. It hasn't worked yet, but one of these days, just maybe it will. Or, I will go out shopping for crap I don't need or want just to be by myself. (Not that I want anything bad to happen to my loved ones, I would just love some quiet time at home once in a while).
  • Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I would rather be with my rescue cats than some people. (No, I'm not a crazy cat lady, I only have 4 of my own and I volunteer for a rescue group).
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I've resolved to make today a good healthy day, but I'm still in bed too nervous to start eating because its inevitable that I'll *kitten* it up
  • carolinagirlcnc
    carolinagirlcnc Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Coach_T wrote: »
    I confess I watch way to much Netflix and I'm addicted to making Amazon purchases
    Spoken like a true American! 90% of the population has the same dirty little secret.

Yep! Me too!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    My wife won't let me watch any of the Marvel movies with her because I complain about all the differences with the comics.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I have a pair of gym leggings laying on top of my hamper that have a hole in the crotch. They have been there for like 3 months because I hate sewing. It would probably take me less than 5 minutes, but I just can't seem to force myself to do it.

Just wear them. I'm sure no-one will notice. ;)
  • angelxsss
    Options
    I have a girlcrush on Lauren Graham
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I have a girlcrush on Lauren Graham

She's hot
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I just took down the Christmas lights outside today finally. They weren't still plugged in but figured they needed to come down.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    I just took down the Christmas lights outside today finally. They weren't still plugged in but figured they needed to come down.

haha we finished taking our tree down today
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    I have a pair of gym leggings laying on top of my hamper that have a hole in the crotch. They have been there for like 3 months because I hate sewing. It would probably take me less than 5 minutes, but I just can't seem to force myself to do it.

[ and hope no one notices

Words to live by

• jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Because I am lazy I have contemplated this and have ruled out bench day, squat day, deadlift day and cardio day. So maybe OHP day? Maybe I will just wear black underwear and hope no one notices

Wait...underwear?

Such disappoint >:)
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Because I am lazy I have contemplated this and have ruled out bench day, squat day, deadlift day and cardio day. So maybe OHP day? Maybe I will just wear black underwear and hope no one notices

Have someone video your form.....I mean so we can give you pointers
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    All I want is pizza and I'm stuck with chicken breasts.
  • TRI_COMMANDO
    TRI_COMMANDO Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I eat what i like
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I eat what i like

GREAT FOR YOU
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm probably going to eat some chocolate chip cookie dough later tonight.
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm probably going to eat some chocolate chip cookie dough later tonight.

If you would have said in a really naughty outfit at the end I would have went full stalker status!