Confessions: The "Fattest Thing" You've Ever Done

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Girl scout cookies.. probably should not reveal how many boxes in what period of time.

Girl Scout cookies get a pass! I refuse to feel ashamed of how many Thin Mints I can eat in one sitting.

you have come forward, thank you my friend. <3 .. I thought I might be the only one that has binged on thin mints! lol
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Girl scout cookies.. probably should not reveal how many boxes in what period of time.

Girl Scout cookies get a pass! I refuse to feel ashamed of how many Thin Mints I can eat in one sitting.

you have come forward, thank you my friend. <3 .. I thought I might be the only one that has binged on thin mints! lol

I could eat boxes of them! Also, the lemon ones with icing on the bottom. Don't know what they're called, and they don't sell them in my state so I have to get them from out of state people. They are Ahhhhmazing!

They are called lemonades... binge worthy... wonder how I know that? :#
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I could eat boxes of them! Also, the lemon ones with icing on the bottom. Don't know what they're called, and they don't sell them in my state so I have to get them from out of state people. They are Ahhhhmazing!

You might need to calm down.

although I did just picture you in a Girl Scout uniform

( you looked great! )
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

( you looked great! )

I think if I put on a Girl Scout uniform and tried to sell some cookies, I'd do quite well. ;)

Pics for evidence?

...worth a shot lol
  • Motorsheen
    Options

( you looked great! )

I think if I put on a Girl Scout uniform and tried to sell some cookies, I'd do quite well. ;)

Heck, I would max out all of my credit cards and then write a bad check to cover the balance.

..... I might even buy a box of cookies.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

( you looked great! )

Pics for evidence?

...worth a shot lol

If you don't ask, the answer is: no
  • Motorsheen
    Options

( you looked great! )

Heck, I would max out all of my credit cards and then write a bad check to cover the balance.

..... I might even buy a box of cookies.

well, I wasn't wearing a girl scout uniform, but everyone was raving about my cookies at work today. Maybe I'd give you one for free, you sweet talker, you. ;)

One what?

Please don't say: cookie
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Some of these stories are EPIC! Gave me a good laugh yesterday and today.

For me, it was the time I ate an entire loaf of french bread with nutella spread all over it. Cut the bread into slices, slather nutella on both sides of each slice....mmmmmm...salivating just thinking about it, lol.
    Worst part: I was upset after I finished the loaf that I didn't have more bread to finish off the nutella. :D
    This is why I no longer have nutella in my pantry...
  • juliegilburd
    juliegilburd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Had a Whopper w/ cheese meal, with Coke AND an order of chicken fries for lunch. Same day, for dinner, husband and I decide to get cheesesteaks from Pepperjax. (Husband was not with me; I was picking up our sandwiches from drive thru.) Since drive through line was so full, I go through Taco Bell first to get a Nachos Supreme to munch on while I wait. I guess on the bright side, I wasn't able to finish my whole sandwich because I was too full...?

BTW - this was yesterday. Yesterday was not a day of good choices for me, apparently. Now, to go read the link and hopefully feel a little better about myself. :D

Chicken fries or typo???

Not a typo. :) They're basically small fry-shaped chicken strips, if you're not familiar with them.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I've eaten an entire KFC Family Meal Deal by myself, complete with that little chocolate cake. More than once.
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    i have ripped many pants in the back and threw my back out sneezing once... that was impressive
  • Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Shame eating, that's what my sister and I call it. What's more shameful is that it was usually planned. Going to a drive in when the weather was nice. Orderings corndogs, cheese cubes, fries, fried pickles, then going across the street for ice cream.
    Also on a road trip we went thru long John silver's for lunch, and ordered an additional family pack of hush puppies to eat with our meals. So bad. I get sick now if I even eat anything from a drive thru. In hindsight we were spiltting the food.. so it's only half as shameful right?
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    When my grandma died, I asked my colleague who was heading out to the store to grab me a pack of peanut butter m&ms. He, being the sweetheart that he is, brought me the XXL bag of peanut butter m&ms. I ate the entire thing in a day.

From there, stress-eating was born. Only once in the last 6 months have I sat down and eaten an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's...
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I ate half of a pie by myself, in one sitting. That was last night.
  • akoivisto
    akoivisto Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I've pretty sure the only reason I don't eat entire bags of Reese's Peanutbutter cups, normal or the smaller funzie is because of the wrappers; they are annoying, and have successfully prevent me from eating pounds of them at once...

Then some jerk came up with the idea of 'mini' Reese's peanutbutter cups that don't have wrappers, are like popcorn shrimp in size, AND come in a GIANT bag if you want them...

So, maybe not the 'fattest' thing I've done... but I have eaten a whole 'Giant' bag of them in under about 30min.... handfull after handfull... oyie.

Evil. Just evil.

yet.... I'd totally do it again.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    OK see these?
    42dc78adf965255205d39111387f2646.jpg
    These are easter eggs where I'm from.. they're filled with candy and made of chocolate...

I've eaten 6 of these in 2 days.. 6...

Bad *kitten*!!!!

Ive made about 20 cupcakes with my daughter saying they were for her. She had one....
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    A friend asked me to bake a cake for him..... so I did. Then I ate it.
  • flyvemus
    flyvemus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    About a month ago I had a full plate of leftovers from our christmas dinner. We're talking roast duck, mashed potatoes, two kinds of creamed cabbage and a thick gravy. A couple of hours later I went to McDonalds and ordered 4 cheeseburgers, thinking my brother and I could have two each. Turns out he didn't want any, so I just ate all 4 of them in one sitting. It was glorious and I could probably even have gone for a 5th of 6th. Probably won't do it again though, not sure the shame I felt afterwards was worth it...