I can only eat bread and juice

Options
Hey guys, I thought I had food poisoning but now it looks like a parasite. I'm throwing up several times a day and the o lay thing I seem to be able to keep down is plain bread and juice. I haven't gained weight or lost it (yet) but this has been since dec 24th that I've been off plan. Does anyone know any easy to digest foods? Thank you!!!

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,885 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I thought I had food poisoning but now it looks like a parasite. I'm throwing up several times a day and the o lay thing I seem to be able to keep down is plain bread and juice. I haven't gained weight or lost it (yet) but this has been since dec 24th that I've been off plan. Does anyone know any easy to digest foods? Thank you!!!

Agree with the others ... go to the doctor now!

• RedheadedPrincess14
    RedheadedPrincess14 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hospital once and doctor twice but I still feel like they is something else. Naturpath gave me a bunch of supplements but other than that- amoxicillin
  • Ming1951
    Ming1951 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    My friends daughter and son recently (over Christmas) had something similar. Thought they had food poisoning, but happened like a week apart so that was pulled out. Went to doctor had antibiotic and all sorts of tests and all came out negative. Took about 3 weeks to be better so they figured it was some kind of virus. Doctor did give anti nausea medication.
  • RedheadedPrincess14
    RedheadedPrincess14 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    No, diagnosed by naturpath
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    So little information here. What is the medical diagnosis by the doctors? They just gave you an antibiotic?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    No, diagnosed by naturpath

How was this diagnosis made?
  • mayas135
    mayas135 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Are there any eggs in your stool? If yes then it is probably a parasite and you need to take medication for it. The more you eat glucose, the more they will grow.
This discussion has been closed.