POKEMON GO

Options

Replies

• chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I don't know what to do with the Dittos. Trying to get a 300 CP Pokemon that's hard to come by into fighting shape seems like a LOT of effort to me. Like, I know they copy their opposition, but unless they're decently powered up they're still weaker than the things they're facing, right?

My primary combat team right now is Vaporeon, Lapras, Arcanine, Flareon, Tauros, and Exeggutor. My Vaporeon crushes everything in her path and I'd take 5 more of her if I could. I really want a decent Gyrados. Still in great need of a Snorlax and a Dragonite.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    I don't know what to do with the Dittos. Trying to get a 300 CP Pokemon that's hard to come by into fighting shape seems like a LOT of effort to me. Like, I know they copy their opposition, but unless they're decently powered up they're still weaker than the things they're facing, right?

My primary combat team right now is Vaporeon, Lapras, Arcanine, Flareon, Tauros, and Exeggutor. My Vaporeon crushes everything in her path and I'd take 5 more of her if I could. I really want a decent Gyrados. Still in great need of a Snorlax and a Dragonite.

Their CP will change when battling with them as far as I know. I have not tried it.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    Is this one "rare"?

The venonat or the crabby its sitting on? neither in my area. They are freaking EVERYWHERE!
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    This hatched the other day :blush:

wfnqy7cvxs0g.png
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    And here I was excited that I finally got a Machop... #fail
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Reaverie wrote: »
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    Is this one "rare"?

The venonat or the crabby its sitting on? neither in my area. They are freaking EVERYWHERE!
    common here too. I was just making fun of the glitch that merged them. :p

• ChocoboJaz
    ChocoboJaz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love this game, in the summer I played it ALOT unfortunately I find it hard to go outside and physically I'm disabled too so it's difficult to hatch eggs but I'm determined to do a little bit! we have had the gym down the road from me for months now but I got knocked out last week so going down there today to put myself back in!
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    This hatched the other day :blush:

wfnqy7cvxs0g.png

oooooo I am so jealous!
  • grrrlgeek
    grrrlgeek Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Their CP will change when battling with them as far as I know. I have not tried it.

I think they must be able to copy higher CP - I have a CP 528 Ditto and it costs 4000 stardust and four candies to power up - same as my CP 2114 Arcanine so I think there's some correlation.
  • grrrlgeek
    Options
    Anyone else having trouble getting and staying logged in on the game? It's been the last couple of days...?
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    grrrlgeek wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble getting and staying logged in on the game? It's been the last couple of days...?

I've found that rather than hit retry and then have to log in again, I just close and restart... because the retry often doesn't work for me.

That being said, I've been getting dropped from the app a lot more recently.
  • rileysowner
    Options

I haven't had any issues, but I haven't been out walking for hours either since it has been really wet here lately. I have just been grabbing a pokestop and catching a pokemon to keep my days in a row going when I am out doing something else. I may pick up a gym as well, but that is it.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    It's kicked me out a few times, too.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options

Husband is currently playing for me since he's in Hong Kong. I told him not to come back until he found a Farfetch'd. He kept getting kicked off and having to log in... He thought it was the cell signal there since he's roaming, but now it sounds like a real glitch in the game.
  • rileysowner
    Options
    Kicked off shortly after updating now it won't even let me select an account to log in to.
  • grrrlgeek
    Options
    After posting the question, I discovered they had pushed out an update yesterday. Maybe it isn't going well...getting kicked out and not being able to login is almost constant.

And I've walked enough today to have hatched several eggs! Hope they fix it before I finish going through withdrawal. Might find a different distraction while I'm waiting.
  • rileysowner
    Options
    An hour or two after posting that I could log in again.
  • grrrlgeek
    Options
    Things settled down for me this afternoon, too.