Confessions: The "Fattest Thing" You've Ever Done

Options

Replies

• PrincessBrattyPants
    Options
    Ate an 18" pepperoni and mushroom pie, a dozen buffalo wings, and half a meatball parm by myself watching football while recovering from a hangover several years ago.

This past Christmas, made a double batch of macaroni and cheese for the family party, *had* to taste test and proceeded to eat about 4.5 cups. Then drove to the party, proceeded to eat a full round of appetizers, then a full dinner with half a pound of ham and yet another cup of mac and cheese, among other things. Oh, and washed all that down with about 6 beers.
  • roamingtiger
    roamingtiger Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    One time I had a venti caramel frappuccino with extra caramel drizzle and a big twisty doughnut in one sitting. I cannot express how sick I was.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    I used to order half sheet cakes for my son's birthdays; I'd slice the party guests smaller pieces and quickly wrap up the rest as if we didn't have any cake left. In reality I'd hide the cake in the laundry room with a fork in the box so I could "do laundry", basically I'd clear the rest of the cake on my own. Now I only order cupcakes and only order the exact amount so I don't fall back into my old habit because damn I love cake.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    OK see these?
    These are easter eggs where I'm from.. they're filled with candy and made of chocolate...
    I've eaten 6 of these in 2 days.. 6...
    That is seriously epic.

• Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    i can eat half a very large pizza pretty routinely now *cringe*
    oh i forgot that family sized mac and cheese? ya that's all for me. but i'm proud of that one and will not change my ways.
    and the family sized stauffers bake.. i'll share if i have to.
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Back when I used to have a mega cheat days after a competition or reaching my goal -
    I'd easily finish off a Dominos meal deal (Large pizza or two.. and garlic bread)..
    I recon that on a bad cheat day I would probably topple 10k kcal easy - and the rest!

Though, I don't have cheat days anymore - I just have the occasional treat if I'm going out!
  • need2belean
    need2belean Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    ordered two drinks so it didn't look like all the food was for me!

I did something similar. But I pretended to talk on the phone with someone so the person in the drivethru thought the meal was for someone else. There was noone on the other end of the line and I was asking "did you want regular or curly fries...". AND then, I've been in weird hangover moods where I would get one thing from taco bell and then go to Jack in the box to get something else that sounded good. I would hide the bag from the other fast food joint before getting to the window. I did both of those things almost 5 years ago. It's been a while thank goodness but that was a very low point.
  • letme1
    letme1 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Golden Corral,,,, nothing else to say, lol
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    When I first moved to university, I made friends but most of them were in relationships - couple this with the fact that I used to be pretty shy, and as a result I used to hole up in my bedroom and eat:
    - Multipacks of Hula Hoops - every single pack in the multipack - almost as soon as I'd got back from shopping
    - Entire boxes of Jaffa Cakes - again after shopping (both of these habits were self-soothing)

Once I bought a box of Milk Tray and scoffed the lot...

A few years later, everyone was out of the house on Hallowe'en (rare occurrence in a house of 6), so I put on Hocus Pocus and ordered a bunch of Pizza Hut desserts and a 2l Fanta for myself. The guy was like, "ooh are you having a party?" and I was like "...yes...?"

When I lived in London sometimes I didn't bother to make myself breakfast, so I'd pick up a pack of four iced donuts on the way in to work and polish them off as soon as I got there (worked alone in my own office.. used to lock the door... typical food hiding behaviour!!!)

I'm a horrible secret eater, I really am!!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I knocked a drink off my desk with my *kitten*.
  • swagoner94
    swagoner94 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    It was October 31, 2012. All my friends went out in tiger onesies and others in risque "cat" costumes -- which were really just lingerie and cat ears. "Hey, Alicia! Come with us!" they beckoned. "No, no... I'm fine. Thanks. Have fun!"
    The dorm room was cleared and I was left to my own devices. My home church mailed me a box full of notes of encouragement laid on a bed of snack size candy bars (a whole box of them!). I sat on the floor with my legs straddled and the box on the floor between them. I watched TV and mindlessly ate basically the entire box.

FORTUNATELY, after I started reading the calories on the backs of the empty wrappers, I was horrified and went for a run around the track just outside my dorm hall. The sugar hyped me up enough to run 6 miles without stopping -- my PR. Although, I got plantar fasciitis as a result...
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    One time my friends and I got into an argument about which queso was best. We have a standing dinner date every week so we decided to have a queso contest for dinner one time. We had 4 different quesos, chips, and flour tortillas. I also made margaritas. We ate it all...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    mhankosk wrote: »
    One time my friends and I got into an argument about which queso was best. We have a standing dinner date every week so we decided to have a queso contest for dinner one time. We had 4 different quesos, chips, and flour tortillas. I also made margaritas. We ate it all...

Which one won?
  • novio50
    novio50 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Appetizer of stuffed mushrooms, cheese sticks, fried calamari, 3 way shrimp ( coconut, mango habenero, scampi), a full Ceaser salad, extra croutons. 42oz porterhouse for entree with steamed fully loaded potatoes (bacon, cheese, chives, sour cream) didn't eat the broccoli. For dessert, a slice of chocolate cake b/c it was for my birthday. So stuffed I didn't eat any real food for 8 days, couldn't even sleep that night. Haven't really eaten steak ever since...
  • Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I just ate half a Jack's frozen pizza, a ice cream bar and a espresso chocolate truffle. I did this after I convinced myself that bc I have barely been eating 900 calories a day, I deserve it and it will jump start my metabolism again. I know this is not true but it made me feel better about the choices..
  • TheHive
    TheHive Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bout 5lb of pasta bolgnaise
  • novio50
    novio50 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Another one....this time golden corral, 7 trips to get medium well cuts of steaks atleast 8oz, 4 pieces fried chicken all white meat, 4 pieces of catfish, 3 ice cream cones (1 w/chocolate syrup, 1 caramel syrup, 1 both), chili cheese fries, a salad (so I can feel better about myself) 4 cups of sprite, 2 pints of chocolate milk, 4 yeast honey butter rolls, a serving of plain white rice, 2 scoops of bourbon chicken, 1 serving of popcorn shrimp, 6 chocolate chip cookies, 1 homemade milk shake, and a serving of mashed potatoes and gravy...all in the name of "getting my money's worth". This wasn't in the last decade of course, but I did it and I paid HEAVILY for it.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I just ate half a Jack's frozen pizza, a ice cream bar and a espresso chocolate truffle. I did this after I convinced myself that bc I have barely been eating 900 calories a day, I deserve it and it will jump start my metabolism again. I know this is not true but it made me feel better about the choices..
    Eating 900 calories a day is way too low. No wonder you're bingeing on food, I would be too at that extremely low deficit.
  • Charlene_1985
    Charlene_1985 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I was training for my first 70.3 with some pretty heavy volume. I am a flight attendant so I find myself being watched a lot at the airport. Got up really early one morning to run like 10-12 miles and only had time for a small bowl of cereal before leaving my hotel. Got to the airport and stopped for an ice cream cone. Got to my flight, saw it was delayed, got second ice cream cone. Ate a third one. I'm a thin girl. People were watching me but I swear I was so hungry that morning I didn't care.