What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    So many people on this thread are having trouble with bra fitting! I had a lot of trouble as well. I've gone from a 40DDD to a 32DD while losing 90 lbs. I'm 10 lbs from my goal so I'm hoping that my bra size isn't going to change much more. My cup size stayed constant for most of that time and only started decreasing recently.

This may have been mentioned already--I haven't gone back and read every post--but try bratabase.com. You'll need to take a lot of measurements, but then the site will suggest sizes as well as specific bras for your body shape. You can also input detailed notes on how your current bras fit, and it will incorporate that into your suggestions.

For those looking for a great sports bra (or regular bra) for larger cup sizes, try Panache. I'm a runner and I wear their underwire sports bras, which are easily convertible between standard or racerback style straps, and they fasten like a regular bra instead of those awful elastic sports bras that you have to contort yourself to get in and out of.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    So many people on this thread are having trouble with bra fitting! I had a lot of trouble as well. I've gone from a 40DDD to a 32DD while losing 90 lbs. I'm 10 lbs from my goal so I'm hoping that my bra size isn't going to change much more. My cup size stayed constant for most of that time and only started decreasing recently.

This may have been mentioned already--I haven't gone back and read every post--but try bratabase.com. You'll need to take a lot of measurements, but then the site will suggest sizes as well as specific bras for your body shape. You can also input detailed notes on how your current bras fit, and it will incorporate that into your suggestions.

For those looking for a great sports bra (or regular bra) for larger cup sizes, try Panache. I'm a runner and I wear their underwire sports bras, which are easily convertible between standard or racerback style straps, and they fasten like a regular bra instead of those awful elastic sports bras that you have to contort yourself to get in and out of.

Thanks! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!