• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Oreos
  • melmelw03
    Options
    Ikea.
    I dig the furniture, but shopping in the rat maze is torture and makes me hate people even more.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    Politics.

Yeah, it's tedious but you gotta get it right ....
    Otherwise you get Germany in the 30's

I know, but do we really have to overhash it and overexpose it CONSTANTLY.
  • melmelw03
    Options
    Quest bars.
    Barf.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    50 Shades of Grey
    Will Ferrell movies
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Disney World. I went when I was 17 and I was not impressed. (maybe I was too old?)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    Disney World. I went when I was 17 and I was not impressed. (maybe I was too old?)

Honestly, I have never been. I don't know if I want to. I mean you practically have to refinance your house to take the whole family and have a really good time. But when you get there you stand in line waiting a good chunk of the time. That just doesn't sound like a fun time to me. At least, these are things people that have been told me. I will probably end up going just so I know first hand but I am not in a big hurry to do so.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Honestly, I have never been. I don't know if I want to. I mean you practically have to refinance your house to take the whole family and have a really good time. But when you get there you stand in line waiting a good chunk of the time. That just doesn't sound like a fun time to me. At least, these are things people that have been told me. I will probably end up going just so I know first hand but I am not in a big hurry to do so.

It's a burning hell.

.... with strollers

Lmao. I got nothing but lmao. Duly noted!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

It's a burning hell.

.... with strollers

Lmao. I got nothing but lmao. Duly noted!

I've done both Disneyland and Disney World with kids.
    If you go, here is the hot tip:

Stay at a Disneyland hotel and take lunch by the pool. You won't stand in line for overpriced food and the kids get to swim while the pool attendant brings lunch.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,527 Member
    Options
    cparissi wrote: »
    Touchscreens...good for banking etc, but if you personally own it, why would you want to get fingerprints on a screen when you also read things off of it? If it's got smudges all over it from your fingers, how can you see to read it? It's like constantly having smudges on your glasses...so annoying...and before someone says, "Use a stylus..." When is the last time someone used a stylus on a touch screen? I have an iPad for work. I hate using it because I am always cleaning it. I like my iMac 5k no touchscreen monitor just fine. I can eat butter popcorn rice cakes and watch movies with no smudges!
    Lol, so put a piece of saran wrap on the tip of your finger. The touchscreen will still work and no fingerprints.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• ninerbuff
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Sexting.
    It's too much effort to think of a billion ways to describe the same thing, and frankly I get tired of deleting what my auto correct spells out.
    It's easier to just go get the real thing instead of texting someone a million miles away.

Russell Westbrook ;)

Go DUBS

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Disney World rocks. Maybe they didn't have the cool stuff of today.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png