Jillian Michaels ripped in 30-Anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• YvonneMin
    YvonneMin Posts: 27
    Options
    I just started today and did L1D1. It hurt. How do you guys handle the calories for it?
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Input it as circuit training. That's how most people log the shred and this would be similar
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed day 1 of level 2 , it wasn't hard but the moves were complicated and confusing , hope i get the hang of it soon, hope ur having a marvelous monday :flowerforyou:
  • ekdavis
    ekdavis Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Day of Week 4, Done! Loving this workout!

My DH even started, he's on Day 3 of Level 2, and I can already see a difference in him - why does it seem easier for men???

-e
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed day 2 of level 2 , was easier this time around , hope u guys are having a terrific tuesday :flowerforyou:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    would love to join you in the ripped in 30...feel free to add me.
  • joi1407
    joi1407 Posts: 79
    Options
    @Mairgheal where did you order it from?
    I'm in the UK too, mine should arrive today or tomorrow. I'll let you know if it works on my dvd player.
  • Mairgheal
    Options
    @Mairgheal where did you order it from?
    I'm in the UK too, mine should arrive today or tomorrow. I'll let you know if it works on my dvd player.

I ordered from Ebay (UK seller though). I managed to "hack" my dvd-player last night so it can play all regions (never knew you could do such a thing), and it's working now for me - will be starting the Rip this evening, yay!

Where did you get it, I couldn't find a "Region 2" suitable dvd anywhere, even opened a thread on it here, with no luck?
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone.Just jump in anytime.I'm glad your here with us.:happy:
  • joi1407
    Options
    Mairgheal, I got it from play.com and it says it's region 2. I didn't even check to be honest.
    http://www.play.com/ProductOutline.aspx?title=11755166&r=R2

well, good luck for tonight. Let me know how it went.
    I hope mine arrives tomorrow, I was hoping for today and now I'm stuck inside with that bloomin' rain and no dvd to sweat to :(
  • Mairgheal
    Options
    That's mad, I checked play.com as well and they didn't have it - you must have ordered the last copy (you sure you ordered "Ripped in 30" and not the "30 day shred", because I did see that one??)

Just did the fist day of Ripped and it went fine. I guess I'm quite used to the Shred, so that would have helped. I think I'll do this 3 days and then I'll move on to Level 2, rather than doing it for the full week.
  • joi1407
    Options
    ah, i got the 30 day shred... didn't realise they were two different ones., ooops.
    well, good luck with it, but i guess if you've done the 30 day shred you're pretty much a pro already :)
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,I'm back on the map.:happy: I missed a week of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 .But I did walk outside alot.my VCR/DVD wasn't working.It is now.It's way too hot outside.I am going back to doing a few days of week 3 before I go on to week 4.Have a great day everyone.:smile:
  • oneprincesslea
    oneprincesslea Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just got the 30 Day Shred a week ago. WOW. I love it, and I'm feeling stronger every day I do the workouts!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Will be completing level 2 day 3 tonight , have a goodnight ladies :flowerforyou:
  • Mairgheal
    Options
    ah, i got the 30 day shred... didn't realise they were two different ones., ooops.
    well, good luck with it, but i guess if you've done the 30 day shred you're pretty much a pro already :)

They're pretty similar, the principle of the circuits is the exact same, so easy to confuse them. You'll love the Shred!
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,I got my workout in.Have a great day everyone.:happy:
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I just did L3 today for the first time. Jillian didn't seem as annoying and in your face as she did on the first 2 levels. Of course it still kicked my bootie! :tongue:
  • ekdavis
    ekdavis Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am posting one day early, because I will not have time to post tomorrow morning - but I am one day shy of completing JM's Ripped in 30 DVD.

1. I did not have a lot of weight to lose, but I was hoping to tone.

2. I did not follow her diet plan, but my own, through myfitnesspal.

3. I continued with my regular workouts, and added her DVD to my routine.

Results:
    Ripped in 30: I lost 2 pounds and 3 inches (1" in waist, 1 1/2" in hips, 1/2" calves). Arms, chest, and thighs stayed the same according to my records.

-e
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Level 2 Day 4 , i like level 2 better then level 1 , hope u guys are staying hydrated and cool:drinker: