What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• akindofmagick
    akindofmagick Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    >Getting ready at the gym was quite stressful so I am really hoping that I can sort out the logistics and keep going. Surely it gets easier?

Not really, IMO. I find it very stressful. Always forgetting something. And then there's the general "cleanliness of the gym" concept... rarely are they to my standards, when considering how many people's alien germs are in there, day in and day out... I find if I have a gym that's between work and home, I use it. Otherwise, I waste $$$ on membership.
  • rinigirl76
    rinigirl76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What does NSV Mean? sorry I don't know
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    1) Just noticed that I hit "two million" steps on my Garmin. What I didn't notice is that this was three weeks ago. D'oh! :*

2) Despite the appalling weather recently, I have been out on my bike every day for the last nine days (I've missed just three days this year so far). Now, that's not bad considering that I've been out in wind, rain, snow, hail and the freezing cold. Sometimes a combination of more than one type of weather. Today's run was 23 miles and by the time I got home I was so cold that I could not undo the clip to remove my cycling helmet. Had to ask for help from my wonderful husband who just grinned at me. He (and my children) all think that I'm crazy but they are all SO supportive <3<3<3 My husband's only comment was that wouldn't I do better to do some stationary cycling at the gym. Possibly, but outdoors cycling is SUCH fun, despite getting home completely frozen and feeling like Olaf. No wonder he longs for summer!

3) I have worn out the rear brake pads on my poor bike. I only use the rear brakes (I find it safer than using the front ones) and they are down to the metal, there's no pad left. Ooops. But the poor thing has done approximately 2500 miles since the middle of September. I totally <3 my bike.
    Wonderful post!
    Go madwife!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!