Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    No sadly about it. It was planned for and (I assume ) enjoyed. That's the way to do it.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    No sadly about it. It was planned for and (I assume ) enjoyed. That's the way to do it.

Sadly because it's at most a once a month occurrence . :wink:

But you're right. It was definitely enjoyed. :drool:
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Cylphin60 wrote: »
    Having fondue for dinner tonight...

That's 150g of yummy, melted cheese goodness with the equivalent in bread to eat it all...

06465335.jpg

oh my that looks good...

It is! Sadly it also totals at around 1k calories when all is said and done (cause of course there's double cream and meringues for dessert :wink: ). I've been looking forward to this all week!
    My moms best friend makes her own home made meringues and I get to enjoy them frequently...I ...ah....I may have just drooled on my keyboard.... :#
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member

That's 150g of yummy, melted cheese goodness with the equivalent in bread to eat it all...

06465335.jpg

oh my that looks good...

It is! Sadly it also totals at around 1k calories when all is said and done (cause of course there's double cream and meringues for dessert :wink: ). I've been looking forward to this all week!
    My moms best friend makes her own home made meringues and I get to enjoy them frequently...I ...ah....I may have just drooled on my keyboard.... :#

I would apologize... but if there's anything worth drooling over then it's homemade meringues...
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member

06465335.jpg

Want!!!! I haven't had fondue in a long time!
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Speaking of meringue....

I made a large pavlova for my birthday topped with fresh whipped cream and a blackberry-blueberry coulis! So. GOOD!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Two pieces of potato kugel and a frosted cookie for breakfast! Lunch was healthy, if not completely clean (a lot of low-fat salads, cholent and kishke, canteloupe sorbet), bagel and cream cheese for supper. Delicious and fits my calories!
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Some people would gasp looking at my diary today. Caramilk bar for a snack after breakfast, hot dogs for lunch, homemade pizza on a tortilla for supper, nachos for a snack tonight. It all fit in my calories so it's all good! Mmmmm.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    I make pizzas on a tortilla base too! :)

Chocolate-chip hot cross bun for a snack this afternoon... delish!
  • everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Today's intake was pretty much just me eating wings with curly fries and ranch. No regrets. :|
  • AndyN87
    AndyN87 Posts: 32 Member
    I'm part of the "eat what you want as long as you're within your calorie range" group. I put everything I eat down, even if it's something "Bad". I still lose weight. I enjoy eating, though so when I can eat way more, say broccoli, than that small 400 calorie piece of cake, it helps me make my mind up.
  • letme1
    letme1 Posts: 522 Member
    Hey,, I had chik fil a chicken platter for breakfast,, and sbarro pizza for dinner,, still under calories and still losing weight (I just need to cut back Some on my sodium, yowza, lol) :)
  • MomReborn
    MomReborn Posts: 145 Member
    I love this thread. I went to culinary school long enough to learn how to make all the candy and baked goods I could ever want. Now that I'm in IT and get to work from home, I know I can make just about anything and still get the day's assignments done. I'm slowly exercising more, and log everything. I figure if I'm not attempting to shame myself and hide reality, I'll be healthier than completely cutting off things I enjoy eating... Just don't ask about that one doughnut, eclair and pumpkin fudge night... :D
  • twobirdperch
    twobirdperch Posts: 33 Member
    edited January 2017
    Today I had oatmeal (with sugar *gasp*), some green goodness juice, grilled chicken and quinoa, wheat crackers & colby, and a big ole heaping handful of dove chocolates >:) Hey... if it fits... ;)
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Some people would gasp looking at my diary today. Caramilk bar for a snack after breakfast, hot dogs for lunch, homemade pizza on a tortilla for supper, nachos for a snack tonight. It all fit in my calories so it's all good! Mmmmm.

If they would gasp at that, my diary some days would make them cry.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    A lot of what I eat would probably be accepted by the clean and healthy crew, but i just murdered a pastrami sandwich and a package of......OREOS!.

That's right. Best cookie ever invented. And I'm gonna do it again.

Come at me B)

Never..... Levain bakery cookies are the best cookie ever invented. :p
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    A lot of what I eat would probably be accepted by the clean and healthy crew, but i just murdered a pastrami sandwich and a package of......OREOS!.

That's right. Best cookie ever invented. And I'm gonna do it again.

Come at me B)

Never..... Levain bakery cookies are the best cookie ever invented. :p
    Ok I may have to concede. I had to google those, but wow they look good....