New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    I'm really diggin these Chobani flips. Pistachio anything I am for and this was really good.
    ytg0ia70if7t.jpg
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    2dq3gm.png
    I know these aren't new, but I tried them for the first time and they're delicious. The crust is my favorite part-good texture and nice sweet taste from the glaze.

20iypf4.jpg
    I wasn't a huge fan of some of their other pre seasoned veggies, but these are yummy. A nice wasabi taste without being too much.

10qkxeu.jpg
    Haven't tried the mocha one, but the vanilla latte one is really good. Tastes just like one in my opinion.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Attention fans of espresso beverages including frappes and fans of milkshakes... something wonderful is coming to McDonald's soon!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    This one is the best. Seriously can't ever buy it again because of the calories but it was SO GOOD.

The-Double-Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Swirl-Complete-Cookie-24-105-high.jpg
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    @darbydean
    Oh~ I need to find the lemon crumbcake and the cheesecake. Those look yummy.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    This one is the best. Seriously can't ever buy it again because of the calories but it was SO GOOD.

Is this newer? I've never seen it.

I know they sell a coconut cookie online

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

I have no idea. I found it at Vitamin Shoppe last week.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I've been totally lazy lately and looking more into frozen and pre-cooked foods. I found these steamer bags of veggies, by Green Giant, and they come with sauce or seasoning already on them. Cheesy broccoli and rice I can just pop in the microwave for a few minutes? Yes, please! They're so good, too.

Oh my I have been eating that stuff for years. It's really good.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    gqrd5hsi5apb.jpg

If you've never tried Whole Me before... GET ON IT. So good. Latest flavor is "Salted Peanut Chocolate."

With coconut in it, it's a no-go for me. Why they feel the need to add coconut to something that is "salted peanut chocolate" is beyond me. :s
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    nzu2uywxv6zm.pngyhw3bhn5fs3s.jpg

Anyone tried these? Macros don't look too awful :p

@MoHousdon
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options

it came out at the same time they released the coconut one
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Okay, these were Christmas clearance Wal Mart goodies, but Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane, Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland, and Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride were all really good. I think I'm going to buy more from them when I'm out of tea.
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »

Neat!

Dang, there's not a Vitamin Shoppe in a convenient location. I wish GNC would stock these.

• bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Okay, these were Christmas clearance Wal Mart goodies, but Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane, Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland, and Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride were all really good. I think I'm going to buy more from them when I'm out of tea.
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »

Neat!

Dang, there's not a Vitamin Shoppe in a convenient location. I wish GNC would stock these.

i'm pretty sure the double chocolate peanut butter swirl is exclusive to vitamin shoppe :/
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

No these been around for over a year, love that flavor! I hate how complete cookie makes vitamin shoppe exclusive stuff like the mini half size cookies. I like the half size way better because they are only 170-190 calories and still a pretty big size cookie but makes it easier to fit into my calories lol.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options

No these been around for over a year, love that flavor! I hate how complete cookie makes vitamin shoppe exclusive stuff like the mini half size cookies. I like the half size way better because they are only 170-190 calories and still a pretty big size cookie but makes it easier to fit into my calories lol.
    Okay, I hate store exclusive flavors, but plenty food companies do it.

Store exclusive sizes? That's just stupid.
    I guess I won't be trying either the coconut or peanut butter flavor anytime soon.

• crystallee85
    crystallee85 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm really diggin these Chobani flips. Pistachio anything I am for and this was really good.
    ytg0ia70if7t.jpg

I absolutely LOVE these. I usually do a cross border trip every month or so to Michigan so I can stock up. My cart is honestly embarrassing to put on the conveyor....30 yogurts later lol
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm seeing all kinds of posts for "sweet" things. I don't have any trouble needing a new sweet thing in my eating plan. I saw the soup....that was nice, but, I make my own. Is anyone coming across new things that aren't sweet in one way or another? I did see the post for the Beyond Meat Beast Burger. I think I'll be trying that. Thanks for that post.