Click this & check out my pic! I need friends, Add Me! New start, New pals! NEVER GIVE UP!!

Options
LaChaeP
LaChaeP Posts: 102 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE TO START OVER, JUST DONT GIVE UP! Fresh start with a new fresh start of pals. ADD ME... my goal...lose 65lbs. The older I get the more difficult it is to lose it, I lose for a few months then pick it back up! This time I want to reach my goal. Let's help one another. WE CAN DO THIS! *I LOVE ZUMBA* 430wwvjxrbdb.jpg

Replies

• LaChaeP
    Options
    Hi! Thank you so much. You can absolutely do it!!!!!!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I too have had back/tailbone issues ...It hurt in the beginning but not as much now ....I also lift weights..and other cardio dvd's ...I got my zumba dvd's at target...if you like working out at home like me
  • KW1688
    KW1688 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Gotcha. Just something that takes getting used to so that makes sense! I'd much rather exercise in the comfort of my own home so I'll have to check out those dvds! My mom and I just started taking walks together too to motivate each other
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    KW1688 wrote: »
    Gotcha. Just something that takes getting used to so that makes sense! I'd much rather exercise in the comfort of my own home so I'll have to check out those dvds! My mom and I just started taking walks together too to motivate each other

I am a home school mom so I love working out at home ...wishing you much success :)
  • KW1688
    KW1688 Posts: 25 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Home workouts are perfect for you then! Thanks so much, and you continue to kick butt!! :)
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    Home workouts are perfect for you then! Thanks so much, and you continue to kick butt!! :)

Thank you so much :)
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    Thank you so much KW! You can lose!! I'm rooting for you.
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    Ms. Smartypants. Thank you so much! Let's do this!
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    Ms. Smartypants. Thank you so much! Let's do this!

you're welcome .....we got this girl :)
  • LaChaeP
    Options

I lost over a 100 pounds right at home! Anything can be done at home!

• ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE TO START OVER, JUST DONT GIVE UP! Fresh start with a new fresh start of pals. ADD ME... my goal...lose 65lbs. The older I get the more difficult it is to lose it, I lose for a few months then pick it back up! This time I want to reach my goal. Let's help one another. WE CAN DO THIS! *I LOVE ZUMBA* 430wwvjxrbdb.jpg

With this spirit I am sure you will reach your goal easily :)
  • sashimiprincess
    sashimiprincess Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm trying to lose 30 lbs! Youre so motivated! Let's get this weight off!
  • CurvyPrincess66
    CurvyPrincess66 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    my long term goal is 150 lb but I would like to lose 40 lb by august
  • LaChaeP
    Options
    ozgurvh wrote: »

With this spirit I am sure you will reach your goal easily :)

Thank you so much!!
  • LaChaeP
    edited January 2017
    Options
    my long term goal is 150 lb but I would like to lose 40 lb by august

You can do whatever you put our mind to.
  • LaChaeP
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hello! I'm trying to lose 30 lbs! Youre so motivated! Let's get this weight off!

Let's do this!