Hill wogging 3 hours per day [High protein diet]

Options

Replies

• Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to lose weight but I eat within my calorie goal, lift heavy and moderate cardio

If you lost weight, how did you do it?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Gamliela wrote: »
    I'm not trying to lose weight but I eat within my calorie goal, lift heavy and moderate cardio

If you lost weight, how did you do it?

a calorie deficit i would have thought...
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Eat at a small calorie deficit and moderate exercise
    yeah, exactly, I awesomed ur post.
  • yeme135
    yeme135 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    yeme135 wrote: »
    YEME, I hope you eat a large amount of unlimted veg and lean meats and keep track of your TDEE, eating enough to fuel all your excersize! Best wishes and good health to you.

Thank you. Yes I did. I replace yogurt to kefir once a week and flexseed oil with salmon salad for dinner.

What happened to the vegetables and lean meats that ar also part of the plan, still doing those as you originally said?

Haha the above just a pattern of how my diet look like as well helping me losing weight rapidly. There's still plenty to eat unlimited protein and veges. The most important is the probiotic must included every meal.
  • yeme135
    Options
    Eat at a small calorie deficit and moderate exercise
    yeah, exactly, I awesomed ur post.

Confused
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    You should check out a current post, What is the daftest weight related thing someone has ever said to you?
    And ACV with milk and blueberries???? Ewwwwww
  • yeme135
    Options
    What you are doing is very unhealthy and I'll advised.

I won't go back the way how my eating habit ruining my life for sure. I feeling great and very healthy. My target is 60kg and I'm trying to conceive my first child.

When your body is in crisis mode due to crash dieting and heavy training, conception is probably going to be difficult.

I guess you guys misunderstood my plan. My bad and I apologize. Anyway thanks for all
  • yeme135
    Options
    You should check out a current post, What is the daftest weight related thing someone has ever said to you?

What is ACV with milk? I love bluesberries spinach smoothies
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

I won't go back the way how my eating habit ruining my life for sure. I feeling great and very healthy. My target is 60kg and I'm trying to conceive my first child.

When your body is in crisis mode due to crash dieting and heavy training, conception is probably going to be difficult.

I guess you guys misunderstood my plan. My bad and I apologize. Anyway thanks for all

no, you lost 5kg in a week... your plan is BAD
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options

Ummm it's what you said you eat for breakfast. Apple Cider Vinegar + blueberries + milk
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

If you did lose 5kg in a week, we're not concerned because we misunderstand your plan. We're concerned because you're not eating enough.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Yeme - if you're looking for people to tell you you're on the right track, you've come to the wrong place. I can tell English isn't your first language, so maybe some things have been lost in translation. But from what you've said, it looks like you're eating and exercising in a very disordered and unsustainable way. Please be more gentle with yourself, and good luck with your goal to conceive.

This. It is not healthy or sustainable... and when you do conceive, then what? You definitely cannot continue to eat like this. Why not take small steps and track your intake on here, learn healthy habits and portions so that you can start in the healthiest way possible and continue to be healthy during your pregnancy and postpartum time.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I agree with others that your plan is at too big of a calorie deficit. We don't know your macros (how much protein, carbs, fats per day are you eating), or your weight and how much body fat you have compared with body muscle, but you are probably losing more muscle in this process than you really want.

If you want to lose fat and you do not want to lose muscle, then you should increase calories to a smaller deficit and checking through your macros.
  • yeme135
    Options

Ummm it's what you said you eat for breakfast. Apple Cider Vinegar + blueberries + milk

No lol read again
  • yeme135
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I can't even...

giphy.gif