New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Did anyone else see those Ben and Jerry's pint slices on Junk Food Banter's Instagram? I can't have them but uhhhh one of you need them in your life because they look incredible lol
    I used to pick up Americone Dream nearly every time I picked up a pint of ice cream. Makes me want to get some. Too bad I can almost never get ice cream from there.

• cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    FREE 75 IN STUFF IM SURE YOU ALL ARE COLLEGE STUDENTS.... RIGHT ;)heavenlysteals.com/2017/02/free-huge-box-of-snacks-for-college.html

I ordered this a couple hours ago, but I have no clue what it is I'm getting. I saw free and food and I was like, I'm in.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    FREE 75 IN STUFF IM SURE YOU ALL ARE COLLEGE STUDENTS.... RIGHT ;)heavenlysteals.com/2017/02/free-huge-box-of-snacks-for-college.html

I actually am a college student. Lol. Thanks for sharing!
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I can't find a pic but Trader Joe's has honey butter potato chips that leave a residue on your fingers but are oh so good. :)

Aw jeez I saw those in there tonight. I thought honey butter just sounded too weird!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Finally found the most perfect premade soup out there. Actually tastes like the chicken & dumplings I had while on vacation in the south. All those disappointing soups suddenly don't make me hate store bought soup! Anyone try any other meals in this line?

i288q2g6z60z.jpg

Thanks for the review! I bought this and tried it yesterday.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    I can't find a pic but Trader Joe's has honey butter potato chips that leave a residue on your fingers but are oh so good. :)

They sound lethal. In a good way.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Finally found the most perfect premade soup out there. Actually tastes like the chicken & dumplings I had while on vacation in the south. All those disappointing soups suddenly don't make me hate store bought soup! Anyone try any other meals in this line?

i288q2g6z60z.jpg

What did you think of it? :)
  • hgycta
    Options
    Heads up: GNC is offering a 15% storewide sale right now and it looks like their prices on Quest powders went down (that, or the price for Quest at Vitamin Shoppe went up). I just ordered two 2 lb tubs (I'm actually low on ALL my flavors which is devastating, but due to budget constraints I prioritized Vanilla and Chocolate since they're so versatile) and that brought each container to only $32.29 each! Not too bad!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

i288q2g6z60z.jpg

I really liked it! Had an ample amount of chicken and dumplings and liked that it wasn't overly sodium tasting.

I had $10.00 off at GNC for my birthday so I bought the Opti Bites in Birthday Cake and Red Velvet, Dymantize Peanut Butter bar (thought I had picked Vanilla Cupcake), two Quest Protein Powder packs, and the Fitjoy Birthday Cake.

I really liked The Birthday Cake bites and thought it tasted softer than a regular protein bar. I might order more of these.
  • hgycta
    Options

i288q2g6z60z.jpg

I really liked it! Had an ample amount of chicken and dumplings and liked that it wasn't overly sodium tasting.

I had $10.00 off at GNC for my birthday so I bought the Opti Bites in Birthday Cake and Red Velvet, Dymantize Peanut Butter bar (thought I had picked Vanilla Cupcake), two Quest Protein Powder packs, and the Fitjoy Birthday Cake.

I really liked The Birthday Cake bites and thought it tasted softer than a regular protein bar. I might order more of these.

Did you look for/see OhYeah's new Maple Glazed Donut ONE bar yet? I didn't see it online when I went to order the protein powder, but I found a review ((http://junkbanter.com/2016/01/14/review-ohyeah-one-bars-all-of-them/) and it was really positive!!!

Also found a review on those new Thomas' Party Cake Mini Bagels I can't find -.- http://junkbanter.com/2017/01/23/review-thomas-party-cake-mini-bagels/
  • JamieCroyle
    JamieCroyle Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I found Yoplait Dippers I have not tryed them yet . I just sw them on site and I would like to try. Just gotta figure out where to buy them .
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,604 Member
    Options

You get a good size portion for 70 calories but the sodium is pretty high if you need to watch that.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Not a new product at all, but I went to Cheesecake Factory and noticed they have newer menus with the calorie count next to them.

It was weird because I got a new menu and my friend had an old one. She kept asking me how I knew what pizzas were available with the lunch special :D

I love it when calorie counts are next to everything, I really respect Cheesecake Factory for that! I know research has shown this doesn't influence average people's decisions as it's just confusing numbers to them, but in the world of myfitnesspal it's like a holy grail for those of us in maintenance!
    Yeah! It felt much nicer planning wise.

I just wish they would rename some of the "healthier" products. The superantioxidant salad sounded really good but... that name.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Not a new product at all, but I went to Cheesecake Factory and noticed they have newer menus with the calorie count next to them.

It was weird because I got a new menu and my friend had an old one. She kept asking me how I knew what pizzas were available with the lunch special :D

That's really cool and about time, lol.

I wish they'd change their skinnylicious menu though, there's nothing I really love on there.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

You get a good size portion for 70 calories but the sodium is pretty high if you need to watch that.

I need all the salt I can get. I have to drink broth every day to up my sodium intake since I have low blood sodium. I might have to buy some ... for medicinal purposes, you know :D
  • hgycta
    Options
    Found some new goodies at Target! Passed on the spicy chocolate but I picked up the bagels (plan on having them tonight) and lemon poppy seed bakery delights. The nutri grain bakery delights had a nice flavor but were VERY crumbly and didn't hold together well at all, even microwaving them didn't make them any more moist or less messy.
    Also went to Dunkin and my mom picked up the fudge filled croissant (she liked it a lot but they jipped it of the icing!!) and I tried the vanilla cupcake swirl iced coffee. The coffee was sweet and I liked it, but nothing to go out of your way for
    q3lulmcdhmfc.jpg
    5p6li8d6p27x.jpg
    za3l7oz6c9qn.jpg

1z764nuufulq.jpg