New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    David_2015 wrote: »
    Finally had a chance to try these two, I've been dying for them!
    Carrot Cake Creation Chobani Flip: I normally don't eat Chobani flips so I wasn't crazy about it (I don't like chobani's yogurt as much as Dannon Light & Fit's) but it was definitely a lot better than some others I've tried and was very enjoyable! Didn't satisfy my carrot cake craving, but it did as good of job as I would expect any yogurt to and I can see why people are crazy about this. Me personally, I don't like mix ins and would've been happy with carrot cake flavored yogurt and that's it. Also, anything more than 100-120 calories is too much for yogurt in my opinion so this being 200 calories is kind of a deal breaker for me to get it again. Still, it was good and I'm curious about their cinnamon version if I ever see it!
    Califia Nitro Brew Coffee: Oh my goodness. I wasn't crazy about it because I would've enjoyed it more with regular milk instead of nut milk (I've always thought their milk alternatives tasted off), but I love the concept and feel they mastered its execution! I really hope other companies copy them, this was very smooth, creamy, and everything I would imagine a Nitro cold brew should be! My only complaint is that I got the mocha flavor, which kind of tasted like chocolate milk to be honest, very hard to taste the coffee at all. I'll definitely try the plain latte version next time I get it. However, Nitro cold brews usually cost more and this bottle was no exception (cost $4.99) so I probably won't get it unless it's on sale or I have a coupon. Also, it has a bottle cap so don't leave your house expecting to just open this and drink it. You'll need a bottle opener! It suggested serving with a "rigorous pour" so I turned it upside down and poured it into a glass, not sure how it is straight from the bottle. Definitely worth trying though, especially if coffee isn't normally your thing!
    8zuhk5rfuk0d.jpg

OOooo carrot cake! Love carrot cake flavored products... If only they had a carrot cake flavor ice cream. Hey, not a bad idea!

We do here in the UK!

6dkjwhr2c0ln.jpg
    I want this and carrot cake Oreos.

Carrot cake Quest bar would be good too. With white chocolate coating. Hmm.

I didn't realize until I read all these delicious posts how great carrot cake flavored things could be and what a giant gap in the market exists for them! Look what you've started!
    Seriously though. @CooCooPuff you're a genius with that carrot cake oreo idea. My family has an ice cream machine and since I was little we'd use double stuffed oreos to make quite possibly the most delicious homemade ice cream ever. If there were carrot cake oreos I would run out immediately and make it into ice cream!

CARROT CAKE EVERYTHING! Screw pumpkin spice.

Hell. Yes.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    nowine4me wrote: »
    These things are delicious and whole grain. I eat with a schmear of hummus or almond butter. The bomb. cgjnj88cc9tb.jpg

Been making breakfast and chicken sandwiches with them. I like them better than the other types.

Me too. I've been making breakfast sandwiches with them lately. So good.
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    27ngwh6v0k5r.png

Speaking of Clif Bars... Anyone try this flavor?

Shut Up!!!! I must try these and pray I'm not disappointed.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    p9cz0q8oyh4b.jpg

just got my delivery :smiley:

Where did you find out about that company!? It looks like they sell so much let me know what you think of them!!!
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    p9cz0q8oyh4b.jpg

Where did you find out about that company!? It looks like they sell so much let me know what you think of them!!!

@hgycta it's a meal prep company that some people i follow on IG use... i have had the freedom, peanut butter vanilla, and dark chocolate sea salt flavors - all delicious, but the dark chocolate sea salt is #1 for me so far.
  • RoToQ
    RoToQ Posts: 93 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Bought a Garmin VivoSmart HR+. Returned it within a week. Terrible, hugely inaccurate, and therefore pointless.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    RoToQ wrote: »
    Bought a Garmin VivoSmart HR+. Returned it within a week. Terrible, hugely inaccurate, and therefore pointless.

I think we are talking about foodstuffs here. I think. :#
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    p9cz0q8oyh4b.jpg

So, that was $32? :/
  • jroth261
    jroth261 Posts: 117 Member
    Options

looks way too dangerous to have in my cupboard :p
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    p9cz0q8oyh4b.jpg

So, that was $32? :/

@fitmom4lifemfp yes initially, plus 25% off... well worth it. some local nutrition stores near me carry it but they are always out of the flavors i want.

4 servings per bag so $2 a serving before the discount isn't bad.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    280 calories for this entire thing and I swear it tastes like the inside of an Oreo, very delicious and I got it from... THE DOLLAR STORE. I hope they get more stuff like this in! It says it's made by Blue Bunny, they also had a chocolate malt one
    ci3gary52fz5.jpg
    oysk15jwwj25.jpg
    Neat! I've been craving Oreo ice cream.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    32294494666_2675207237_z.jpg?resize=640%2C350&ssl=1

Ok they are tasty! Very sweet though, so I wasn't even tempted to binge on them.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I don't know if any of these are new.

vkcmnwbag46l.jpg

tpes1h93etl6.jpg

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Where did you see Moscow Mule?

And Tolberone is delicious.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    280 calories for this entire thing and I swear it tastes like the inside of an Oreo, very delicious and I got it from... THE DOLLAR STORE. I hope they get more stuff like this in! It says it's made by Blue Bunny, they also had a chocolate malt one
    ci3gary52fz5.jpg
    oysk15jwwj25.jpg

When you say dollar store do you mean Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Family Dollar?

I'm assuming Dollar Tree. I might have to hit up one soon & look for that.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ci3gary52fz5.jpg
    oysk15jwwj25.jpg

When you say dollar store do you mean Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Family Dollar?

I'm assuming Dollar Tree. I might have to hit up one soon & look for that.
    The Dollar Tree :) they always surprise me with what I find in their frozen section, like when they had those Cinnabon bites you can buy at shoprite but in individual servings! Their tiramisu was also really good, who would've thought!

Speaking of cookies & cream, I am quite excited about this!
    w9l0aufibcn1.png