Are u the jealous type

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Not anymore!
    Took me a lot of years to become confident. If I'm not important enough to someone to keep them from having a Wondering eye, they don't deserve me!

Wisdom with age I guess! ;)
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Ya ever been with someone they get jealous If they're not getting constant attention & they get jealous/angry ...That's even if I talked 2 a male ..it wasn't just a female thang
  • kwph
    U don't ..But u've been with people jealous of u right?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    kwph wrote: »
    Ya ever been with someone they get jealous If they're not getting constant attention & they get jealous/angry ...That's even if I talked 2 a male ..it wasn't just a female thang

Wow. That's more than a jealousy, that's obsessive. I would not be comfortable in that situation at all nor would I do that to anyone regardless how jealous I felt. That's a sure way to get dumped in my opinion.
  • kwph
    Thank U 4 ur honesty!!!
  • MagneticGanymede
    MagneticGanymede Posts: 180 Member
    Are you looking at your phone when she's talking to you?
  • kwph
    No
  • MagneticGanymede
    MagneticGanymede Posts: 180 Member
    Well, that's good. Sounds challenging.
  • kwph
    I totally get what ur saying & I don't do that at all ...Idk????
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    edited February 2017

Brother,,, she is a little crazy, I have been in this spot, it sucks, feeling like you have 100% of the time give your attention to her, its smothering. You need to talk to her about it,, if she insists, drop her, and find someone new.

You obviously work out, and are in shape, and woman are attracted to you. She feels threatened by this. You either have to make her feel comfortable, and help her get over it, or bail. I would bail, trying to change someone is very tricky, and often does not work.

I might not be as big as you are, but because I am in relativity good shape for my age, and have muscles there are a lot of ladies who cant handle the looks and attention, I tend to get. Not that Im out there looking for it.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    @Kepplekakes If you were my S.O. I think that might bring out some jealousy in me.... :)

I am not a jealous person, it is often interpreted as " I don't give a fuqc" I have been in arguments about his very fact, that the people Im with think I just DGAF. Do want you want, talk to who ever, flirt even, have some dances at the club, with other guy, get them all worked up, so long as you go home with me at the end of the night its all good. I only ask you give me the same freedom.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    I know why I get jealous, that's why I make a real effort to control myself and walk away for a min. Then I'm fine.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I get really jealous of the happy couple Valentine's day commercials, with the expensive jewelry and fun getaways. Their marketing ploy is working.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I get really jealous of the happy couple Valentine's day commercials, with the expensive jewelry and fun getaways. Their marketing ploy is working.

I understand that. I absolutely hate Valentine's Day!!
  • djwar9858
    djwar9858 Posts: 43 Member
    No jealousy here...simply things I "can" and "cannot" live with. There are very few "cannot", but they are deal breakers
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    @csbnga

I want another story :p
  • kwph
    Don't get me wrong ...I don't think jealousy is the worst thing if it doesn't make u & the person ur with miserable. ..Alittle jealousy kind of shows ya care or the other person cares ....It's just a problem when it's making u become something ur normally not ot ur trying 2 change ur better half 2 something they're normally not
  • kwph
    I'm writing this down. .This is good stuff "watch my fabulous *kitten* walk away" ...Awesome! Good stuff here!!!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    She knows her worth!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    If I see someone eating candy or cupcakes, I get jealous. If someone lifts more than me, I get jealous.