New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    was so excited for this as best foods/hellmans is the only mayo i like. NOPE tastes just like all the other weird mayos or miracle whip. Dont know why they couldnt have it taste the same while using organic eggs. so bummed.

55uz0z3x1874.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    280 calories for this entire thing and I swear it tastes like the inside of an Oreo, very delicious and I got it from... THE DOLLAR STORE. I hope they get more stuff like this in! It says it's made by Blue Bunny, they also had a chocolate malt one
    ci3gary52fz5.jpg
    oysk15jwwj25.jpg

When you say dollar store do you mean Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Family Dollar?

I'm assuming Dollar Tree. I might have to hit up one soon & look for that.
    The Dollar Tree :) they always surprise me with what I find in their frozen section, like when they had those Cinnabon bites you can buy at shoprite but in individual servings! Their tiramisu was also really good, who would've thought!

Speaking of cookies & cream, I am quite excited about this!
    w9l0aufibcn1.png

That sounds interesting.

The only Breyers I like is The Golden Oreo.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Does anyone here use Thrive? I just got suckered into ordered their dark chocolate almond bars (the free offer + shipping posted earlier in the thread), but you had to subscribe to a 30-day "trial", $59.95/year if I don't cancel. I haven't had a chance to really explore the site, but it seems like good stuff. Anyone?
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I found these babies at Wegmans last night. I'm not sure if these are new or not, but I'd never seen them before. They were kind of like spicy Cheetos. The bag is all "vegan, gluten-free, Kosher, non-GMO, etc. They also had (vegan) white cheddar and another flavor called Far Out Fajita.

front-image-us-new.png

I bought the hickory-flavored ones. They are yummy!
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    These are amazing. They're steel cut oats so the consistency isn't oatmealy, it's more like rice. I added chicken and broccoli to the cheddar one and sausage and shrimp to the jambalaya. Looking forward to trying the tomato risotto next week.

6p789h9ksgrl.png
    edit to fix typo
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Does anyone here use Thrive? I just got suckered into ordered their dark chocolate almond bars (the free offer + shipping posted earlier in the thread), but you had to subscribe to a 30-day "trial", $59.95/year if I don't cancel. I haven't had a chance to really explore the site, but it seems like good stuff. Anyone?

What I do is just cancel but make new acc with free trial again when/if you need anything, thats what I been doing for awhile lol. The prices aren't good enough to justify 60/year.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »

I know nothing of the chocolate bars but their supplement patch whatever crap put someone I know in hospital. Not a company I'd want to be buying from personally
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Giant now sells their own edible cookie dough! Chocolate Chip, Snickerdoodle, and brownie batter. I got brownie batter and chocolate chip to try.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    Giant now sells their own edible cookie dough! Chocolate Chip, Snickerdoodle, and brownie batter. I got brownie batter and chocolate chip to try.

I'm almost through the birthday blast edoughable and still have the chocolate chip to go through but I'm already kind of over it. Truthfully, I thought it was protein enriched or something for some reason when I tried it. They're delicious and it's not like my arm needed to be twisted to buy them but I stopped eating raw cookie dough a long time ago anyway....

The snickerdoodle sounds good tho! :)
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Where did you see Moscow Mule?

And Tolberone is delicious.

All of these were at a gas station in Medley, Florida (gas stations have the best snacks!)
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Found these at Wegmans last night. I bought the sausage one and mozzarella one; it's what's for breakfast. LOL I'll report back....

5SpecialKQuiches_Slide.jpg?h=400&la=en&w=571&hash=F62341DCB5EB5D2971BC11976DD7B316B2078A58

OK, this was actually pretty good! And it fit perfectly on a 5 grain flax flatout for a very filling breakfast sandwich. Nutrition-wise, it clocked in at 260 cals, 14 carbs, 18 protein and 9 fiber.

Nice product!! I love the nutritional #'s you posted. I definitely want to try this---and eat it like you did on the Flatout.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    All of you Carrot Cake lovers haha here's something for you

32663234062_5cef2a2239_z.jpg?resize=525%2C640&ssl=1

LOL I was thinking of them too when I saw that this morning.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    If anyone tries the Hostess Twinkie ice cream leave a review & where you found it! Out of all of the flavors being released from that brand that's the only flavor I want to try.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    All of you Carrot Cake lovers haha here's something for you

32663234062_5cef2a2239_z.jpg?resize=525%2C640&ssl=1
    That's Wal Mart? I really want the snowball hostess ice cream.