Always below 1000 calories. Dizzy.

Options

Replies

• sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Wow. Sooo glad you got there and are getting checked out.
  • markswife1992
    markswife1992 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    are you pregnant?
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Pregnant?
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    While it took fainting on a bus I am happy to hear you are being seen at the hospital. Now you will get some answers hopefully! Feel better soon!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,122 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Eleniala wrote: »
    text removed by mods

Really! You need to post this because . . . ?
  • Eleniala
    Eleniala Posts: 87 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    text removed by mods

[text removed by mods]
    ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    text removed by mods

[text removed by mods]

I don't think she is putting us on at all. She said gets dizzy about an hour after eating, being that she commented a little after the typical lunch time window she could have easily just had lunch, then became dizzy shortly after the comment apologizing for a misunderstanding, so forth and so on with the chain of events in the time frame we see here. I hope she receives a diagnosis for this problem so that she doesn't have to worry about falling out every time she eats.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,122 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    [quoted text removed by mods]
    Clearly you are more jaded about things than I am. I find a 19 year old posting an update from ER normal enough. If it was a 30, 40, 50 year old, I would find it really weird.
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I don't know quite how to explain it. Whenever I eat anything that's not Really really light, about 20-30 mins after eating I feel really dizzy and can't walk proper.

Then you need to get to a doctor sooner than March -- and stop asking for medical diagnoses on forums like this one. You're playing with fire.
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Was taking the bus to the ER after feeling very awful from lunch and fainted in the bus but folks called an ambulance for me so I'm here now. Thanks all

Let us know how it works out ...
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,720 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi folks, a friendly reminder to please ensure posts comply with our community guidelines. The guideline in question reads:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

Thanks,
    Sugar
    MFP Moderator
  • Alpine0021
    Alpine0021 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Try snacking more? Not sure. But please eat! For women at least 1200 cals. U need it for bodily functions. Maybe change when u eat? Anything. Just eat :smile:
    Options
    Alpine0021 wrote: »
    Try snacking more? Not sure. But please eat! For women at least 1200 cals. U need it for bodily functions. Maybe change when u eat? Anything. Just eat :smile:

Her trouble is that eating makes her dizzy if she eats very much. Not sure if you read trough the thread but she did take the bus to the ER then fainted on the bus, an ambulance then took her to the ER. So hopefully she will know what is behind it and how to handle it soon.
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    [quoted text removed by mods]
    Clearly you are more jaded about things than I am. I find a 19 year old posting an update from ER normal enough. If it was a 30, 40, 50 year old, I would find it really weird.
    I know 30+ year olds who have posted selfies from the ER (a couple guys I work with have done it) so posting to a forum where you were just discussing your symptoms for someone younger makes sense to me, I wouldn't do it but in this day and age it is not unusual at all.
  • Alpine0021
    Alpine0021 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Alpine0021 wrote: »

Her trouble is that eating makes her dizzy if she eats very much. Not sure if you read trough the thread but she did take the bus to the ER then fainted on the bus, an ambulance then took her to the ER. So hopefully she will know what is behind it and how to handle it soon.

Apologies didn't read entire thread. Hope everything works out

• Jules_farmgirl
    Jules_farmgirl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm happy you have answers OP. And I'm very grateful that you just have some stitches and not something worse. Get better and keep us updated on your progress with the medication
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    So glad you made it to Emerg - even if it was by ambulance. Your injuries could easily have been so much worse.

Keep us posted! :)

Options
    SO glad you found out the problem! A lady posted further up the thread about this very issue with which you have been diagnosed. I was thinking something like that had to be the problem. Try experimenting with much smaller meals more frequently, maybe add more fat to get in more calories. I hope you can find a way to work around this problem.

The comments that were removed were the product of a troll who came slithering through. Mods took care of it though.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Thanks for updating! So glad you're getting the medical attention you need :smile: Hope the meds make you better xxx