Breakfast!

Options
Hello! I'm now in my second week! I've lost 3lb in my first woohoo! But I'm really struggling with breakfast! I'm sick of oranges and eggs in any form! Any ideas for a quick breaky? As I need something quick and easy for work! Thanks :)

Replies

• fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, almond milk with walnuts, fresh berries & chia seeds
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Some of my go-to breakfasts:
    Greek yogurt
    Mini egg frittatas
    Bagel thin with whipped cream cheese and lox
    Mashed avocado on toast
    Blueberry pancakes (I eat mine with Greek yogurt instead of syrup)
    Scrambled eggs & veggies
    Leftovers from yesterday
    Eggs on toast
    Fried egg on a sandwich slim with cheese
    Protein shake with fruit, yogurt, & protein powder
    Fried egg on a multigrain waffle
  • sarahlovesfood25
    sarahlovesfood25 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Overnight porridge oats :)
  • CorneliusPhoton
    CorneliusPhoton Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal or greek yogurt with protein powder and berries.
  • FoxyMars25
    FoxyMars25 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Plain greek yogurt with protein powder mixed in. I use about 115-120 grams plain greek yogurt and mix in about 15 grams of PEScience Select Protein Snickerdoodle and it has the consistency/tastes like cheesecake. IT IS SO GOOD.
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    English muffin with peanut/almond butter.
    Oatmeal/grits/cream of wheat with whatever mix in you like (fruit, Greek yogurt, nuts, crushed up dried cereal)
    Toast with avocado and melted Swiss cheese
    Ham and cheese with crackers
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Eggs on toast
    turkey bacon or turkey sausage
    toast with sugar free Smuckers jelly
    Eggo waffles with fruit and lite cool whip
  • trntrg
    trntrg Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread. I'm starting week 2 and I'm sick of my same ol' breakfast which consisted of: 2 hard boiled egg whites only, 1 hard boiled egg, and 1-2 pieces of turkey sausage plus coffee.
  • Giuliaborg
    Giuliaborg Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I usually have light 7-8 biscuits with hot tea. I have been eating this for all of my life and I am still not sick of it :-)
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats, plain porridge, porridge with fruit, ready geek, chocolate ready break, banana sandwich, ham salad sandwich, chicken salad sandwich, ham and mushroom omelettes, poached eggs with ham/smoked salmon, potato farls and spinach. Poached/fried eggs with bacon, sausage and mushrooms.
  • atlantafiend
    atlantafiend Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I'll have greek yogurt with muesli. It's pretty good and filling.
  • jjalbertt
    jjalbertt Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yogurt parfaits: vanilla Greek yoghurt, granola, and berries.
  • AJbandit88
    AJbandit88 Posts: 31 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My go to fast breakfast is instant lower sugar Quaker oatmeal brown sugar with 1/2 or 1/4 cup of pre cooked turkey sausage crumbles. Sounds weird but is actually really good and with my keurig for the hot water only takes about 5 min to make. Plus if you are in a hurry you can mix it all up in a red solo cup and eat on the go. Hey, it's cheap and fast :p
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,127 Member
    Options
    There are a bunch of things you can prep ahead, stash in the freezer, and microwave: Mini-frittatas baked in muffin cups, quinoa bites, breakfast burritos - the MFP blogs have had some decent looking recipes, or you can find lots on Pinterest or by Googling.

When I'm rushing off first thing in the morning, but want a quick, light breakfast, I put some peanut butter on an Ezekiel tortillla or Ezekiel pita, sometimes with a tablespoon of milled flax seed for extra crunch and nutrition, and eat it in the car with a cup of lowfat kefir and/or hot skimmed milk with vanilla (with or without coffee in it ;) ).
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    My goto quick breakfasts are greek yogurt, greek yogurt with fruit, greek yogurt with low-sugar/low-fat granola, an apple, an apple with peanut butter, a two-egg omelet w/veggies, two fried-egg soft-shell tacos, and very rarely, some low-sugar, low-fat granola with milk.
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Dinner leftovers.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I'm in this phase of fermenting dairy. Today it's 4 oz homemade yogurt mixed with 25 grams each Nature Valley Oats and Dark Chocolate Granola and blueberries. And then something else I haven't decided yet. Maybe an egg and bacon sandwich with my homemade bread. I didn't butcher the pig or raise the chicken. I'm not that far gone yet.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Yoghurt or cottage cheese and berries. I like to keep lunch and breakfast really light in calories until I see where my day is going. I'll eat a small amount of full fat over diet/FF and it keeps me satiated.