lilyrossell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    im in... how we need to do it?
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    im in... how we need to do it?

However you can in a healthy manor ;)

Just post your weight as of July 1st, and then weigh in and post on whochever day is best for you :)
  • lasttimelooser
    lasttimelooser Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Just stoped by to wish you all a great day and hope to see less of you :tongue:

Laura
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    7-2-11: 162.4
    7-9-11: 160.6
    7-16-11: 160
    Total loss for July so far: 2.4 lbs

Well, I didn't break into the 150's after all this week but I DID reach my 5% goal! I am not too pleased with my weigh-in but hey, I'll take it! I ate a little heavy last night (probably shouldn't do that right before a weigh in, huh?) and am expecting a good weigh in next week. Maybe I will even reach my "next 5 lbs lost" goal! :drinker:

Good luck to everyone this week!

We are side by side girl! So happy we are doing this together :heart:
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My first big goal is to get below 150, so far so good:

starting 154
    7/17 is 152.2

once I get to the 149 mark, then I know I am actually losing fat instead of the initial "bloating" which comes with the beginning of the diet...

Be proud of me...I didn't eat ANY of those donuts...

I have also been doing the Power 90 exercise. It is a step below P90X. So 90 days on Power 90, then P90X, then Intensity.
    I have completed 1 week of Power 90, only 11 weeks to go.

I have to smell donuts at work, I get it ha ha and I'm proud of you! How is Power 90? I'm a little gun shy about P90X, maybe this is my answer...
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    SW 146
    W1 144
    W2 143
    W3 142
    GW 141

1 lb to go.

Happy because I hit 50lb lost :D
  • WyoRed
    WyoRed Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    The last 10 days haven't been very good. I ate out more and then we went camping for 4 days. I was able to get in a long hike. I will just have to see what the rest of the month brings, going to work my butt off. I want to see 130's again.

7/1 140.8 SW
    7/8 139.0 (1.8 lbs lost)
    7/18 140.0 (total lost .8 lbs)

Goal 7/31 - 135
  • Chocoholic72
    Chocoholic72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the Power 90, because it is not aerobics, but instead it is doing specific movements that benefit your strength and cardio. I work out 6 days a week, alternating cardio/abs and strength. I also have the option of turning off the cheesy music, so all I hear is Tony Horton going through the exercises. He always gives an option of something easier. I am still in the phase 1/2 which is actually the same dvd, then after 2-3 weeks of that (or when I feel comfortable enough) I can then move up to the phase 3/4 which steps it up more.

He makes it easy to get through the workouts and so far they are only about 30 min long. There is green, yellow and red bars on the right side of the screen which lets me know how much time is left in the workout and when the next break or stretch is going to be. I am not sure if phase 3/4 does the same, I hope so...

You should try it, although I recommend getting additional stretch bands so you can adjust your weight with the different color bands.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    SW 146
    W1 144
    W2 143
    W3 142
    GW 141

1 lb to go.

Congratulations, bjshooter! That's a fantastic accomplishment! :bigsmile:
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    SW 146
    W1 144
    W2 143
    W3 142
    GW 141

1 lb to go.

Greatttttt job!! Super Inspiring!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Congratulation bj on the 50 lb loss.

I am posting today since I lost some finally today and may again on Friday if it continues:
    SW 7/01 - 235
    CW 7/08 - 234.6
    7/15 - 233.4 (my previous low for May)
    7/20 - 232.8
    7/22 GW - 231
    7/29 - GW - 230
    This half pounds is greater than it seems since it demonstrates to me that I am out of my plateau. Since I went below my low of 233.4 in May finally. So I could make this monthly goal. I usually go for 1 lb a week but after not losing for awhile I am not going to freak at more right now. MFP has been telling me for months that if everyday was like today I'd be 22? in 5 weeks I am so ready to get out of the 230s.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    SW 146
    W1 144
    W2 143
    W3 142
    GW 141

1 lb to go.

YAY!!! So proud of you girl!!! Look at you go!!
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    SW 146
    W1 144
    W2 143
    W3 142
    GW 141

1 lb to go.

WOOT! That's fantastic!! I bet you look like a totally different person now. Way to go!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies :)
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Finally a little break in the humidity. I don't mind the heat but the last few days the humidity has been so high it has felt like anywhere from 110 -115 degrees. I actually walked outside this morning for the first time this week.

I think my struggles with eating this week are because of lack of sleep. I have found that in the past when I am tired i struggle more with mindless eating than when I am well rested. I find myself walking to the cupboard and looking for something and not finding anything leave. Then 10 minutes later I am doing the same thing. The problem with that is I eventually find something that is higher in calories than I really want to eat, but I eat in anyway. Then I beat myself up for doing something I shouldn't have, but end up doing again later in the day.

The way this month has been going I will be happy to maintain.

Hope everyone is doing better than me.

I am going to check out power 90. Thanks for the idea!

Have a great Thursday!

Terri
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options

@ bjshooter - Congratulations on hitting 50lbs!!!! You look amazing in you profile pic!!
  • fairlady17
    Options
    91.9 kgs today! Progressing well and losing steadily so the 5lbs is gone!!
  • afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY LOST A WHOLE POUND WHILE I MAY NOT MAKE 5, IM STILL VERY EXCITED BY ONE.
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    7/1 - Starting weight - 135 pounds
    7/8 - On Vacation
    7/15 - 134 pounds
    7/22 - 133 pounds
    7/29 -
    7/31 - Final weight -

Total lost so far for the month - 2 pounds

Another pound, I will take it!! :happy: Have a great weekend MFPeeps!! :flowerforyou:
  • lambchop1042
    lambchop1042 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

SW (7/1): 147.7
    7/8: 146.7
    7/15: 144.8
    7/22: 144.0

Although it looks like a 0.8 lb loss this week, earlier in the week I weighed in at 143.8 so in comparison to that I've gained. Not too worried though as I know I've been pushing my muscles this week so I'm probably retaining some water.

Hopefully I can finish losing the 5 lbs by next week! That means I have a one week goal of losing 1.3-- do-able. Good luck everyone!