Stay at home mommies unite! 60 day challenge

Options

Replies

• circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    My name is miss faith.I I am a woman I was amazed when I saw your profile today, I became interested in you, I also like to know more about you mean when I have something important to discuss with you, and I will be happy established long-term relationship with you.and if you write to me with my contact address, I will give you my pictures, this is my address (faithandrew81@yahoo.com.sg) I believe we can move from here I'm Waiting for your reply, Please contact me directly to my address (faithandrew81@yahoo.com.sg) distance or color does not matter but what matters is love allocated, please write to me on the web

What the h3ll is this??? :noway: :huh:
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My name is miss faith.I I am a woman I was amazed when I saw your profile today, I became interested in you, I also like to know more about you mean when I have something important to discuss with you, and I will be happy established long-term relationship with you.and if you write to me with my contact address, I will give you my pictures, this is my address (faithandrew81@yahoo.com.sg) I believe we can move from here I'm Waiting for your reply, Please contact me directly to my address (faithandrew81@yahoo.com.sg) distance or color does not matter but what matters is love allocated, please write to me on the web

What the h3ll is this??? :noway: :huh:

I was thinking the same thing!!! lol
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    So I was gone all day and got home a noticed a big intrest in a new team "yellow" sounds good to me!

Go team yellow!

I need to know who the team captain is?
    I will look throught the posts and see who signed up first for it, give me a few minutes...

Who is this miss.faith??????lol, whatever that was it was weird.

So you all have read the challenge for this week, I hope.

The way this will work is there will be a team captain for each team who will report there teams points for the week, this will need to be reported by tuesday night. So team captains get your teams pumped up so you can get all your points!
    On wednesday we will weigh in and the highest weightloss for the week will earn that beloved extra point.

Team captains I really need your help with originizing all this I didn't realize I would get such a turn out, to think I was only going to form 3 teams to start with. Team captains please report your points on tuesday and then you groups total weight loss wednesday night. I will post the final results on Thursday.

A pic before and after is a fantastic idea! Scary but a great one!
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    If you need a yellow team captain I am in. I don't know if I was the first to post, but am willing to do it, just let me know!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    So, is each team captain responsible for the challenge of the week. Or will there be one general challenge for everyone?
    I think one general challenge would be best.....should we change it every week?

The challenges are for all the teams, and yes they will change every week.
    If you have any great Ideas just msg me on my profile.
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Hey ladies, my hubby is a graphic designer & he is going to work up some little "team blue" "team pink" etc little things to put in our signature...thought it would help us see who's who easier! I will post them here whenever he's done them

That is a great idea, Thank you!!!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Okay Ladies since we have our teams we will start with our "Weigh in Wednesdays"

Our post will read:
    Starting MFP Weight
    Starting SAHMU Weight
    Week 1 Weight
    Goal Weight

* If you have already lost weight on your journey here at MFP you are welcome to post it here.

Week 1
    Exercise Challenge(7/20-7/27):
    Cardio: Get out those strollers Ladies!! (if your kids are to big for a stroller, have them come along if they can keep up).
    Walk 2.5- 3.0mph 4 times this week for 45 min. ( I notice alot of you are doing workout videos and if you would rather do those that is okay, just make sure it is 4 times this week to count your point)
    Strength: 25 Squats a day 5 days this week

Food Challenge(7/20-7/27):
    Kitchens closes at 9:30pm!

Emotional Challenge(7/20-7/27):
    Post 1 reason you believe you have carried this extra weight around. (try to limit it to just one reason, something that you may need to just get out, it helps to release our emotional baggage along with our weight)

*Each Team member will receive one point for each challenge they meet this week and your team will earn a bonus point if everyone completes there challenges.
    *A Point will also be awarded to the team with the highest weightloss for the week.

Post your victories daily and please remember to add up your points for next wednesday.

Just wanted to pop this up again for all the team captains! Good luck to all!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Okay ladies here we go,
    It has been brought up that we need a new yellow team so here it is:

sisaac2324 (captain)
    stonesmomishot
    joshchrisandmom
    smalltowngirl78
    thefishers4

There are 2 more people who want in so if it is okay with you guys we can create team Orange:

hneel4
    loveNevrNds

Team Orange will need 3 more people to be able to join us and a team captain.

That is the last team, so I am sorry if you can't make it on this team.

*There is alot of teams now so please team captains keep track of your points. I am very excited that you all have joined me on this challenge, please make sure you are ready to commite to yourself and your team, if you feel you won't be able to do this just let me know before we start tomorrow, please don't leave your team without a member. Remember this is for 60 days.
  • RunningOutOfMyMind
    Options
    Am I late? I've been couch ridden for the last 2 days with migraines but I think I'm ready to go. Can I be put on a team?!

SAHM to 6 - 17y.o and 14 y.o boys, 12, 8, 6, and 2 y.o girls. 34 y.o, wife, Animal Rights fan, "I run like a girl" ;-) Just completed my FIRST EVER 10k - Hello Atlanta Georgia Peachtree Road Race! From St. Louis, MO. Looking to lose about 40lbs and get my 5K time down to 28 minutes for starters.
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    You are the third spot on the orange team, 2 spots left and Orange needs a team captain.

Go Orange!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Woot! Im so excited!:)....

Me too, Go Green!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    wow! This thread is movin way fast! I cant keep up:)lol
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Me either! Is there going to be a new group for Weigh in Wednesdays or are we posting everything here?
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Ya I had no idea it would take off like this, a few nights ago I was new here looking for a challenge to join, I didn't see one that was for me so I decided to start my own and who new it would become this great group of amazing ladies.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Okay Ladies since we have our teams we will start with our "Weigh in Wednesdays"

Our post will read:
    Starting MFP Weight
    Starting SAHMU Weight
    Week 1 Weight
    Goal Weight

* If you have already lost weight on your journey here at MFP you are welcome to post it here.

Week 1
    Exercise Challenge(7/20-7/27):
    Cardio: Get out those strollers Ladies!! (if your kids are to big for a stroller, have them come along if they can keep up).
    Walk 2.5- 3.0mph 4 times this week for 45 min. ( I notice alot of you are doing workout videos and if you would rather do those that is okay, just make sure it is 4 times this week to count your point)
    Strength: 25 Squats a day 5 days this week

Food Challenge(7/20-7/27):
    Kitchens closes at 9:30pm!

Emotional Challenge(7/20-7/27):
    Post 1 reason you believe you have carried this extra weight around. (try to limit it to just one reason, something that you may need to just get out, it helps to release our emotional baggage along with our weight)

*Each Team member will receive one point for each challenge they meet this week and your team will earn a bonus point if everyone completes there challenges.
    *A Point will also be awarded to the team with the highest weightloss for the week.

Post your victories daily and please remember to add up your points for next wednesday.

Just wanted to pop this up again for all the team captains! Good luck to all!

Tigertown wants in for Team Orange..........here are the challenges once again, ladies!
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    I will join the Orange team.. who is my leader???? what do I need to do?
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    I am going to have the team captains start a thread for each team but the final results will be posted here.

Team captains please start a thread for your team so we can keep up with our teams a little easier, and of course ladies we should post on the other team threads and give support to eachother.
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Hi tigertown11 welcome to team Orange, would you like to be the captain?
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options

i'm not sure if I want to be captain, I'm kinda not knowing what I am doing!
    I got the challenge, but is there a head master challenge person I would report my weekly team progress too?
    I guess I could do it, i would be held more accountable to do it.
    sure.. I guess I will be captain!
  • NewLife_11
    Options

i'm not sure if I want to be captain, I'm kinda not knowing what I am doing!
    I got the challenge, but is there a head master challenge person I would report my weekly team progress too?
    I guess I could do it, i would be held more accountable to do it.
    sure.. I guess I will be captain!

I started this thread, you can report your points to me on tuesday I need your teams total point and on wednesday I need your teams total weight loss. I will post the results on thursday.