Foolish things you did, when you were young..

kaizaku
kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
What are the Foolish things you did when you were a child? When I was around 8 or so, I lit a small portion of the field up in flames lol an arsonist. I did that few times.

Replies

• Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Everything
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    When I was 5 my baby brother got ahold of a knife. I tried to save him from cutting himself. By grabbing the knife by the blade. He wasn't the one that got stitches that night. I still have the scar on my hand.
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Played once with no jock
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    I remember around probably kindergarten or 1st grade I ate paper for attention. I think I also ate bugs for attention......I additionally remember my mom telling me to stop eating dirt bc I'd get worms and that made me cry. :( I guess that was foolish but the more time I spend with kids that age the less I think it was weird.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Skipped wearing sunscreen.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Dated a juggalo

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    The list is to long
  • badgerface1k
    badgerface1k Posts: 125 Member
    Me and another kid got some .22 shells and were smashing them with a rock to make them go off
  • Carbkiller1970
    Me and another kid got some .22 shells and were smashing them with a rock to make them go off
    Holy crap. You're the winner
  • Xvapor

Omg me and my buddy did that we were 12
  • Carbkiller1970
    Xvapor wrote: »

Now it's a tie.
  • Xvapor
    idk1970 wrote: »
    Xvapor wrote: »

Now it's a tie.
    He wins I totally forgot about it till I read it
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Caught rattlesnakes, broke a horse (and she broke my ribs.. and foot), snuck out of the house at midnight to go exploring the woods in the moonlight, ditched school enough times, threw a chair at a teachers head, slapped the principle, poured soda on the substitute teachers lap when she told me to pour it out, tried pot (not all its cracked up to be..), told my mom I was living with my dad, and my dad I was living with my mom when in reality I was living with my boyfriend, got pregnant in highschool, dropped out of highschool.. So many good memories. Never tried hard drugs though or drank as a teen. Went to wild parties where I was dubbed the "prude".. and joykill.. and babysitter.. cause I wouldnt let them have "too much fun". As wild as I was, I still partied responsible :grin:
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Reaverie wrote: »
    kaizaku wrote: »
    What are the Foolish things you did when you were a child? When I was around 8 or so, I lit a small portion of the field up in flames lol an arsonist. I did that few times.

My son was into fire too. I looked out the window while folding clothes when he was 9 and he had started a fire by a big oak tree. He was fanning the flames and it was already up to his waist. I shook my head and my bf asked me what was up, so I pointed out the window. He saw the flames and freaked out. He ran outside screaming at my son so I followed and told him to zip it. I calmly told my son to put out the flames, then as punishment made him dig a fire pit and circle it with stones...over and over again. When the neighbor caught my daughter and hers smoking her cigs, she came over freaking out and screaming. Her daughter was in tears. Mine just looked..bored. She demanded to know what I planned to do about it. I smiled and said "girls, you just volunteered to work with emphysema patients!"

It pisses my sister in law off so much that I wont yell at my kids. I prefer life lessons.

<3 you!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Got stuck in sinking sand on the side of a 40 foot cliff on Lake Erie that my dad lived on

Also climbing down a cliff of a giant lake as a ten year old
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    My childhood friend and I were always doing dumb things. He convinced me to climb out on the roof when we were 5.