What healthy foods do you hate???? - Just for fun

Options

Replies

• lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Lol, reading all of these is making me hungry!! I love everything on these lists except liver and beets--eeeeeww!
  • dandydervish
    dandydervish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Brussels sprouts, asparagus, chicken liver, raw carrot sticks and celery, tofu, green beans with strings in them (gag).
  • rnnursebarb
    rnnursebarb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Taterknees wrote: »
    There are almost no foods I dislike. That's why I am here! :p
    Except cottage cheese....blech! Reminds me of what ends up on your shoulder after burping a baby.. Sorry cottage cheese lovers.
  • skandrae
    skandrae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Natto. :(
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to eat liver.
    I've tried kale. It wasn't great.
    Quinoa. I don't hate it but don't feel like eating it.
    Smoothies or shakes. Protein bars. Just not interested in using my calories on those things instead of regular food.
    Raisins
    Cucumbers
    Watermelon
    Cantaloupe
    Spaghetti squash
    Most seafood
    Oatmeal- I will eat it but not very often
    Super multigrain bread with lots of seeds and things
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Salads

I like warm meals.
  • sweetpea813
    sweetpea813 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Quinoa, tofu, kale, radishes, sardines and especially cilantro.
  • LoeyJones
    LoeyJones Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower & sweet potatoes... however I eat both regularly lol
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal - wallpaper paste is for decorating with, not eating
    Blue cheese - mouldy and bad smelling? How many foods did the first person to eat this reject?!
    Cucumber - smells like wet socks
  • LisaBrown1094
    LisaBrown1094 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I don't like anything that's good for me, but I try to eat it anyway. One thing I can't eat is most seafood. For some reason I can handle tuna, but nothing else. I don't like food that looks the way it did when it died. YUCK
  • tlflag1620
    tlflag1620 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Don't thnk it counts as a "healthy" food, but I hate Nutella. The flavor isn't terrible (although I do find it overly sweet), but the texture is monstrous. Somewhere between peanut butter and frosting in a can and spackle. I think having kids wrecked any chance of my ever liking it - after seeing how hard it is to clean that stuff off of plates/bowls I can't stomach it myself.

Beyond that there aren't too many foods I don't like. Some that I'm not a big fan of (but will still eat in certain contexts):

Mushrooms
    Most white fish
    Blue cheese
    Goat's milk, or cheese made with goat milk
    Ranch dressing

That's all I can think of....
  • NEOHgirl
    NEOHgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower & cabbage; i love veggies, and eat plenty but I simply don't like the flavor of these. To each his own.
  • childofares
    childofares Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    tlflag1620 wrote: »
    Don't thnk it counts as a "healthy" food, but I hate Nutella. The flavor isn't terrible (although I do find it overly sweet), but the texture is monstrous. Somewhere between peanut butter and frosting in a can and spackle. I think having kids wrecked any chance of my ever liking it - after seeing how hard it is to clean that stuff off of plates/bowls I can't stomach it myself.

Beyond that there aren't too many foods I don't like. Some that I'm not a big fan of (but will still eat in certain contexts):

Mushrooms
    Most white fish
    Blue cheese
    Ranch dressing

I thought I was alone in disliking Nutella. There is like a Nutella cult on pinterest.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt (the tang), kale, fresh spinach, squash, zucchini (cucumber pretender!), sweet potatoes (I still need to try white ones), kiwi (texture), blue/black/raspberries fresh (seed/texture). Most veggies I like if cooked well or if they're hidden enough I can't taste/tell.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Meat (it's a texture thing)
    Beets (even roasted, they taste like dirt to me)

I won't go out of my way to eat green beans. Probably because they were one of the few vegetables served while I was growing up and I like a lot of other vegetables much better than them. I was well sick of them by the time I moved out of my childhood home.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    CMNVA wrote: »
    arobey11 wrote: »
    Steamed green beans squeak on my teeth when I try to eat them and it's unbearable - I can only eat them boiled/baked/raw.

I thought I was the only one who noticed the green-bean squeak. But I've only noticed it on frozen green beans after I cook them. Haven't yet had a problem with fresh.

My husband notices too. Canned olives squeak too - he has to slice them before eating them :smile:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    tlflag1620 wrote: »

Mushrooms
    Most white fish
    Blue cheese
    Ranch dressing

I thought I was alone in disliking Nutella. There is like a Nutella cult on pinterest.

Add me! I dislike Nutella, and anything that mixes chocolate and hazelnut. Yuk!
  • dwulet130
    dwulet130 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Fake milk: almond, coconut, soy etc.
    Avocados.
    Chicken.
    Bananas.
    Chicken. - I hate it twice.
  • joaniebalonie088
    joaniebalonie088 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes. Gross!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Bananas and every hot cereal (porridge) I've ever tried. I think that's about it, though there are some foods I only like prepared certain ways. I tried almond butter and didn't care for it but I wouldn't go so far as to say I hated it.