Why do you post selfies?

Options

Replies

• Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    idk1970 wrote: »
    I'm sorry just feel that when people post sexy pics they are just fishing for compliments is that wrong for me to think that ? I feel a little bad

Completely understandable. You should feel bad for being that judgemental and looking down on others. But, ya know...it happens.

I'm not looking down on them I'm just curious what people get out of it sexy pics I mean it just seems idk.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Ok ok grab the gasoline I'll tie myself to the post
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Because they want to. Whether they're looking for validation or not is irrelevant. They're not hurting anyone.

No no I agree of course they are not hurting anyone
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    I'm sorry just feel that when people post sexy pics they are just fishing for compliments is that wrong for me to think that ? I feel a little bad

Completely understandable. You should feel bad for being that judgemental and looking down on others. But, ya know...it happens.

I'm not looking down on them I'm just curious what people get out of it sexy pics I mean it just seems idk.

Of course you aren't. You also aren't seeking validation of people who might agree with you, that you think people who post pictures are only fishing for compliments.

I get ya.
    All good things for you.

I'm totally not seeking people to validate and agree with me I'm just a debater by nature also like to hear from both sides of the fence to spark and interesting convo

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Of course you aren't. You also aren't seeking validation of people who might agree with you, that you think people who post pictures are only fishing for compliments.

I get ya.
    All good things for you.

I'm totally not seeking people to validate and agree with me I'm just a debater by nature also like to hear from both sides of the fence to spark and interesting convo

Gotcha.
    Cheers

Its-Not-A-Lie-If-You-Believe-It-Seinfeld.gif

I like you. Just sayin.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Rage_Phish wrote: »
    post a selfie op. se ehow it feels...if you truly want to understand

otherwise i assume you are just throwing hate at those who do

I've been there done that. Mostly all compliments and wanna be hook ups internet is not a safe place you pic is not safe I'm just against nowadays just my opinion. Not trying to anger anyone
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Sometimes receiving a compliment can make all the difference in your day. Also, you do not get to see these people in real life...It is fun to see your friends! I get that it isn't for everyone though....