Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I just like to show off my new hair.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I don't post selfies very often. I don't like how I look in pictures, which is why I tend to be silly with it and use a Snapchat filter. I usually do it because others are. It's just to go along with a conversation or topic, etc. I don't do sexy ones. Typically my selfies are from the neck up. LOL
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to hate just trying to spark up a discussion
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    idk1970 wrote: »
    Rage_Phish wrote: »
    post a selfie op. se ehow it feels...if you truly want to understand

otherwise i assume you are just throwing hate at those who do

I've been there done that. Mostly all compliments and wanna be hook ups internet is not a safe place you pic is not safe I'm just against nowadays just my opinion. Not trying to anger anyone

You are correct the internet is not a safe place

The only safe place is the forest where no cell phone towers exist within 100 kilometres

But then again that would mean going up to northern Ontario and sitting up there

And we all know what goes on. On those privately owned land masses up there

Not safe things
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Other than my profile and gallery pics, I mostly only post selfies on my ig. People that follow it know that I use it for gym related *kitten*, so if they aren't interested the don't have to be there. I like being able to look back at past posts and see the progress I have made. And it's always nice to get a kudos or two along the way.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    People on a fitness community app are looking for encouragement affirmation and support. It's really that simple. If you don't want to or can't encourage affirm or support them then don't.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    'cause i'm pretty.

Also true
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    People on a fitness community app are looking for encouragement affirmation and support. It's really that simple. If you don't want to or can't encourage affirm or support them then don't.

I'm getting a beating here contiplating posting a pick of my bruises. Geeez
  • Dreamcrusher16
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Fo sho, what are they hiding right?
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    There is no reason to share a picture with other people unless you wanted them to compliment it or comment on it. If you do it on a daily basis, you probably have some issues. Most people are narcissist..